Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

TotalLossBrain posted:

It runs on rear end gas

All it needs is grass and anybody can ride for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Milo and POTUS posted:

All it needs is grass and anybody can ride for free

The cows eat the grass to make the gas from their rear end

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

CheeseThief posted:

I give you the Hungarian health potion.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hitchhiking with a big ole bag of mulch (and some pocket oats)

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I. M. Gei posted:

The cows eat the grass to make the gas from their rear end

That's amore

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Breetai posted:

Never heard of this before, but from the name I deduce that it is a fancy single malt cum.

Never heard of this before, but from the name I deduce that it is a fancy single tissue cum.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

We had pear trees trellised to the wall of our house outside of Zurich - so my Dad decided to see if he could make 'em.

(picture is some visiting relatives from Maine)

Turns out he could, and gave them away as Christmas gifts.

We're cleaning out my Mom's house, and my sister found one! Could even be the one in the photo.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
It's basically Jaegermeister, but with a funnier name.

Lol, "U 'n' I Cum"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PainterofCrap posted:

We had pear trees trellised to the wall of our house outside of Zurich - so my Dad decided to see if he could make 'em.

(picture is some visiting relatives from Maine)

Turns out he could, and gave them away as Christmas gifts.

We're cleaning out my Mom's house, and my sister found one! Could even be the one in the photo.

These are certifiably the coolest folks from Maine.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Gig economy + resource extortion = :cursed:

devicenull posted:

Anyone still need a place to stay? This concrete slab is only $600/night

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1126290273469328925

Tag yourself I'm the half-bath.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
I really like Jägermeister, for what it's worth, and recently tried Malort. Gross. Could see myself ever coming around to it, but it's not something I'm gonna try and drink again.

Unicum was just loving horrific. Made my whole mouth dry up and taste like bitter ashes. gently caress that stuff.

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

!Klams posted:

I really like Jägermeister, for what it's worth, and recently tried Malort. Gross. Could see myself ever coming around to it, but it's not something I'm gonna try and drink again.

Unicum was just loving horrific. Made my whole mouth dry up and taste like bitter ashes. gently caress that stuff.

I made the mistake of saying I liked it when I met my wife family in Hungary and now I get served it whenever we go back. But it's still a better choice than the Palinka which tastes far better but would knock me out in two glasses.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

CheeseThief posted:

I made the mistake of saying I liked it when I met my wife family in Hungary and now I get served it whenever we go back. But it's still a better choice than the Palinka which tastes far better but would knock me out in two glasses.

Ha, yeah, I've got a bottle of Palinka on my shelf that's been there for what must be twenty years now that I could never bring myself to drink. Why is it so potent?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My Spirit Otter posted:

nah, thats just a bit of vaseline and a lot of willpower

What? No! You leave an open container on a counter and the cat goes in and sort of liquefies.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

CheeseThief posted:

Palinka which tastes far better

Whut

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

!Klams posted:

Ha, yeah, I've got a bottle of Palinka on my shelf that's been there for what must be twenty years now that I could never bring myself to drink. Why is it so potent?

Because it's brewed at home with pears, peaches, apricots, really whatever the family has a tree for gets distilled. You can even get walnut Palinka which is what my wife likes. I've got two reused coke bottles (the little ones) full of Palinka in the fridge from a couple of years ago the mother in law brought with her on a visit, I'm still astounded it hasn't eaten through the plastic but I sure as hell am not going to drink it now.

See above. It might be powerful but it can be smooth and sweet too.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

CheeseThief posted:

Because it's brewed at home with pears, peaches, apricots, really whatever the family has a tree for gets distilled. You can even get walnut Palinka which is what my wife likes. I've got two reused coke bottles (the little ones) full of Palinka in the fridge from a couple of years ago the mother in law brought with her on a visit, I'm still astounded it hasn't eaten through the plastic but I sure as hell am not going to drink it now.

See above. It might be powerful but it can be smooth and sweet too.

Riiiight, that makes so much sense. poo poo feels like moonshine, because it is!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

CheeseThief posted:

I give you the Hungarian health potion.

That's the vilest thing I drunk that I didn't brew myself, and that's including the Rambo, I think. I assume. Maybe.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

UNICUM: Zwack

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

+

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
Englizzmeat ring

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

The only way this is acceptable is if it's from Costco.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Das Boo posted:

The only way this is acceptable is if it's from Costco.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

'til death do we part :smith:

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

:lmao::rip:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

:hmmyes:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
sergeant chowdown on one knee

_____!
May 2, 2004

Breetai posted:

Never heard of this before, but from the name I deduce that it is a fancy single malt cum.

It's clearly where semen goes for higher education.

Also that may be the greatest Photoshop of the Hot dog guy I've ever witnessed.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Do y'all not remember the Bush-era push for CNG vehicles? My bus ran on CNG, which was a bitch because there was only one public station left a few years ago. It wasn't expensive, though, and the thing ran forever on like 600lbs.

The real curse is all these vehicles becoming useless bricks when the program ended.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hey cool, is that your bus? What do you do with it?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Ran outta CNG, so we parked it on the beefalo farm and left it there. Our old landlord still rents it out sometimes. Sometimes we visit and go smoke a j on the roof.

We used to run it up and down the coast. We lived in it for a few years. Even had a woodstove!

The other curse is how expensive the cost of living has gotten. Busses are cheap.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 18:04 on May 4, 2024

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Harry_Potato posted:

Never heard of this before, but from the name I deduce that it is a fancy single tissue cum.

I've seen the word before in reference to the top ranked players in world of tanks

Still don't know why they were called that maybe it's time to check

Edit: It just means unique.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol amazing

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Brexmex

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Whatever my joke would have ended up being it couldn't be as good as this.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

"Use as dip for cheese wafers, potato chips, or crisp crackers. But don't you dare dip a tortilla chip in this abomination."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

RIP, king