Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

You loony leftists with your 'material reality' garbage just can't understand this. It's the same strategy VBNMW has successfully used to push the Democratic party insanely far to the left against all sense and centrist reason. First, you give away all material leverage and let them know that you support them unconditionally no matter what, then you publicly and full throatedly support everything they do, while in private you support them fully and wholeheartedly no matter what while stating that you want some unstated things to change so that they get better maybe possibly at some point when it's politically feasible but don't worry you support them fully no matter what. It's foolproof!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

five, including me.

Lol

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

the_steve posted:

Lol, did Willa seriously catch a probe for putting a word in italics?
And they say they don't have any sort of grudge against CSPAM posters.

the post was from april 25, the probe was may 1st. he went reading back a full week to find some technicality to hang her on.

which makes the probe reason "to gloat/reference a previous argument" all the funnier.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Raccooon posted:

Gotta say the US looking the most fascist I have ever seen it under Biden.

Did we see mass attacks on anti-war protestors during the Bush Admin?

yes

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

shep smith at least forced fox to install giant candy crush playing ipads in his studio set

For me, Shep has a lifetime pass because he regularly derailed conversations to talk about True Blood, which is something I do too.

Also, please bring back Raised by Wolves.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

this is the person that either was or pretended to be a staffer in the trump WH right lol

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

it legit used to be one of the best websites on the internet. now look at it.

read Curses! Broiled Again! by Jan Harold Brunvand at 10 years old and was absolutely delighted to find snopes, heck wanna say the first messageboard I signed up for was their forums. Although by the time facebook started really rolling it was obvious to me that the existence of the site was going to become outmoded in much the same way public toilets did.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Dr. Killjoy posted:

"decent man" is how a criminal defense lawyer refers to their absolutely guilty client

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJDwxkXV0ww

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Al! posted:

the Lewis Black Bill

The milk shaming bill lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
George W Bush rear end loving Presidency

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

the_steve posted:

Lol, did Willa seriously catch a probe for putting a word in italics?
And they say they don't have any sort of grudge against CSPAM posters.

In italics?

I cooka da meatball

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Rectal Death Alert posted:

It will only be solved by these ignorant shitheads dying in enough numbers the younger replacements that have no weird ignorant bias for red meat shift the conversation to some more modern gripes people born after 2000 will care about.

Nah, marketing solves that problem and has for the last couple of generations. Their real downfall is that the skyrocketing price of meat means less consumption and less consumption means less positive association going forward for the generations growing up now. "Throw some steaks on the grill" is rapidly becoming exclusively for the rich now, and the only time the younger generations experience it is when they're forced to visit their racist parents a couple times a year.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

The liberal is beyond saving. The liberal must be mocked and ostracized.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/benbinday/status/1786105641989206425

lol philly pd.... welcome to the resistance?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I simply do not eat animals or their products because I'm not a loving sociopath.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Halloween Jack posted:

Gosh, fellas, I didn't know you cared!

Welcome back. It was a horrible shoot and requoting the same blatantly obvious propaganda was an excellent posting choice. that is an unserious thread with unserious mods pretending to be intelligent.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

HallelujahLee posted:

even a vague look at bidens entire history and he comes off entirely as a gigantic rear end in a top hat/piece of poo poo

It infuriates me when he's referred to as a "decent man". Dude's been in politics for 50+ years, we have mounds of evidence of what a prick he is even on a personal level!
And then of course he's a genocidal rapist.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

some of these you simply have to bookmark for later

Oh you better believe I have that one chambered

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

https://x.com/AP/status/1786118509879062735

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

What proof? Why are there so many of these "angry biden staffer" accounts? Why do they think this will work when it didn't work for Hillary? At least trump kisses his bases rear end instead of shaming them.

Because they have one playbook that works like one out of hundred times but to change it up would be to admit they were wrong and they'll never do that.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

VoicesCanBe posted:

It infuriates me when he's referred to as a "decent man". Dude's been in politics for 50+ years, we have mounds of evidence of what a prick he is even on a personal level!
And then of course he's a genocidal rapist.

lots of brain-worms in nation filled with psychos

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the president of CAP publicly disagreeing with biden, interesting tea leaves

actually there was an election last year and Koos Group is the new president of cap

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

COME ON

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

joe is a master statesman

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

FistEnergy posted:

Welcome back. It was a horrible shoot and requoting the same blatantly obvious propaganda was an excellent posting choice. that is an unserious thread with unserious mods pretending to be intelligent.
I think I gotta just stay out of that and the I/P thread; the entire posting style is basically "Yes I bought the gun, loaded it, released the safety, held it against her head, and pulled the trigger, but that doesn't prove that I 'shot' her per se"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

hmmm interesting strat

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

All these complaints basically boil down to "can you believe they're judging Biden by his actions, when I'd rather judge him by his words?!"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't think he's wrong that they are xenophobic, but so are virtually all sicko right wing nations, including this one. So maybe deal with your own backyard first?

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Nichael posted:

For me, Shep has a lifetime pass because he regularly derailed conversations to talk about True Blood, which is something I do too.

please tell me shep mentioned werepanthers on tv.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

It's so funny that the avg American hates universities so much that there are cops declining an open invite to do their favorite thing in the world just because it's a university asking

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nichael posted:

I'll never forget the last scene of that series
basically a non-sequitur of a shot but one of the most striking and fitting things ever put to film

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Deified Data posted:

It's so funny that the avg American hates universities so much that there are cops declining an open invite to do their favorite thing in the world just because it's a university asking

cops are also lazy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

br
I'll never forget the last scene of that series
basically a non-sequitur of a shot but one of the most striking and fitting things ever put to film

bring it the gently caress back now

sonatinas posted:

please tell me shep mentioned werepanthers on tv.

I don't think so, which is a missed opportunity.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol

The remarks, at a campaign fundraising event Wednesday evening, came just three weeks after the White House hosted Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida for a lavish official visit, during which the two leaders celebrated what Biden called an “unbreakable alliance,” particularly on global security matters.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
so great how trump using his office to shill tacky garbage is simultaneously a heinous breach of decorum the libs will hate him for forevermore and also the precedent normalizing every single dem to do exactly the same thing

tbh trump cares enough about his image that they have long since outdone him in crass displays of shameless grift

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Was there a reason he said poo poo about India and Japan or unprompted?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

jesus christ

quote:

At a hotel fundraiser where the donor audience was largely Asian American, Biden said the upcoming U.S. election was about “freedom, America and democracy” and that the nation’s economy was thriving “because of you and many others.”

“Why? Because we welcome immigrants,” Biden said. “Look, think about it. Why is China stalling so badly economically? Why is Japan having trouble? Why is Russia? Why is India? Because they’re xenophobic. They don’t want immigrants.”

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Raccooon posted:

Was there a reason he said poo poo about India and Japan or unprompted?

yes actually, the reason is his brain is leaking out his ears

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

biden campaign making sure Joe wears blinders and isnt allowed to see other ethnicities 'lest he go on a tirade about "them"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Is this one of his 1940s flashbacks? In 1948 was this a common sentiment or something?