Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PhantomMuzzles posted:

If we assume that one scum player did the NK and the other did the Moe Moe thing, then it's possible they wouldn't know that only people who did an action would get a Moe message. That's exactly why I think it's Spork. I don't think Spork's "figuring things out" is doing anything, so I'm not like quick trying to silence him. "With gusto" lol you're doing the dramatic thing again.

Zoya successfully loving herself shows that it wasn't a mass roleblock (which seems like it'd be massively OP anyway), but mostly likely everyone's results just being replaced with the same thing.

You can press mycelia all you like, but it didn't seem like that's what you were doing. You made like one post about mycelia and a few defending Spork. That doesn't feel consistent with what someone would do if a lurker (sorry myc) caught a case against someone you suspected as scum.
Are you saying I should have a different perspective on mycelia because I suspected spork last night?

I am running multiple scenarios here and I think mycelia coasting along is the scummiest play atm. That with the emphasis on this spork gotcha today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i would like to hear from hal before i make any possibly game-throwing decisions today

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

yuming posted:

Are you saying I should have a different perspective on mycelia because I suspected spork last night?

I am running multiple scenarios here and I think mycelia coasting along is the scummiest play atm. That with the emphasis on this spork gotcha today.

I mean, yes? You say you suspected Spork last night. Then myc comes forward with stuff that supports that. And now you're saying that myc is coasting scum. Don't you see why that feels confusing?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
why you should vote mycelia

1. D1 myecelia did not care who got eliminated.
Votes on spork and Illu, and ignored the Keats Iggy fued.

This fits as scum content to sit back D1

2. Mid game content nashi = no mid game content

I see some masonry talk but mycelia isn’t pushing for anyone

3. This game day mycelia is focused on the moe slip and is visibly hiding behind Pmuzz.

Mycelia is scummy by lack of passionate scum hunting. I see coasting scum here.

Anyways I have to go run a meeting ttyl friends.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Zoya posted:

i would like to hear from hal before i make any possibly game-throwing decisions today

This sounds exciting and I, for one, am here for it.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PhantomMuzzles posted:

I mean, yes? You say you suspected Spork last night. Then myc comes forward with stuff that supports that. And now you're saying that myc is coasting scum. Don't you see why that feels confusing?
I don’t care about the moe moe slip, it’s weird to me how much of a gotcha you guys see it as.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

yuming posted:

I don’t care about the moe moe slip, it’s weird to me how much of a gotcha you guys see it as.

If I had other stronger suspects, or if it was someone who I otherwise thought was Town, I wouldn't be voting Spork. But it's like a nail in the coffin in a game that was otherwise real quiet

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Yuming and Zoya are both ladies in hats facing left

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Yuming and Zoya are both ladies in hats facing left
The ADA alt text would be almost the same

Black and white photograph of Japanese woman wearing hat looking to the left

Black-haired Japanese anime girl wearing a baseball cap looking to the left

My meeting went well aside from the internet dropping :sparkles:

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

yuming posted:

The ADA alt text would be almost the same

Black and white photograph of Japanese woman wearing hat looking to the left

Black-haired Japanese anime girl wearing a baseball cap looking to the left

My meeting went well aside from the internet dropping :sparkles:

I'm currently working from home and my friend is also here and she's having an important sounding meeting with her boss and I'm just sitting here eating cheese

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

PhantomMuzzles posted:

I'm currently working from home and my friend is also here and she's having an important sounding meeting with her boss and I'm just sitting here eating cheese

Her meeting seems to be getting stressful so now I'm sneaking her some cheese from where her webcam can't see

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Zoya posted:

I think it is interesting that your action clearly worked, so that makes me think that actions should have worked last night even if we just got moe's as a result

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Zoya posted:

hal, tell us your thoughts

I think spork still seems fairly likely to be scum, and yuming is giving me antsy scum feeings in recent posting

Haven't thought much about myc, thinking about that right now though

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Snackin' Bacon from Dunkin' Donuts only has 10 grams of protein? Wild.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I could easily substitute out the "moe's" in my result to say "You track Pmuzz! Pmuzz visits Josef!" which seems kind of airtight

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I could easily substitute out the "moe's" in my result to say "You track Pmuzz! Pmuzz visits Josef!" which seems kind of airtight

Just checking, do you mean you got the formatting?

So:

"Moe moe moe! Moe moe moe!"

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
"You track PMuzz! She eats cheese!"

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

SporkChan posted:

Just checking, do you mean you got the formatting?

So:

"Moe moe moe! Moe moe moe!"

Not quite, though this feels a bit awkward.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PhantomMuzzles posted:

"You track PMuzz! She eats cheese!"

I don't need any powers to know that

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CubicalSucrose posted:

Agreed

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

So Hal, you aren't claiming to have infered something from your moe message? Just that this:

Hal Incandenza posted:

"You track Pmuzz! Pmuzz visits Josef!"
could have been replaced by 'moe'.

Because your first post made it seem like you could use the moe message to determine something.

Whereas mine I don't think I can learn anything from.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SporkChan posted:

So Hal, you aren't claiming to have infered something from your moe message? Just that this:

could have been replaced by 'moe'.

Because your first post made it seem like you could use the moe message to determine something.

Whereas mine I don't think I can learn anything from.

I was being flippant about what I could infer, but I guess I would be curious to know if yours was in some different format than that.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Her meeting seems to be getting stressful so now I'm sneaking her some cheese from where her webcam can't see
I hope it went okay.

I am flagging a bit but still optimistic I will get another plan written this afternoon.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Hal Incandenza posted:

I think spork still seems fairly likely to be scum, and yuming is giving me antsy scum feeings in recent posting

Haven't thought much about myc, thinking about that right now though
Rude <:mad:>

Maybe it’s Hal and mycelia the chillest shroom scum team playing table tennis.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

yuming posted:

Rude <:mad:>

Maybe it’s Hal and mycelia the chillest shroom scum team playing table tennis.

Pretty Coore was Town Core, sorry yuming

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Right now my list from most to least scummy is:
Spork
Yuming
Cube
Zoya/Hal (tied)
Pmuzz
Me :)

...Man, this game got tiny quickly.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I was being flippant about what I could infer, but I guess I would be curious to know if yours was in some different format than that.

Without quoting mod coms it's hard to say. I will say I can't really infer anything from one word sentences.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I'm gonna have to sleep soon, just so y'all know. I'll try not to oversleep again.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CubicalSucrose posted:

This post makes me think cube's result is very similar to mine, which makes spork's reaction continue to feel off.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Votecount for Day 4

SporkChan (3): PhantomMuzzles, mycelia, CubicalSucrose
mycelia (2): SporkChan, yuming
PhantomMuzzles (0): SporkChan, SporkChan

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, Zoya

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2024 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 19 hours, 31 minutes.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Zoya, what do you think of mycelia?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

SAW is live. https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

SporkChan (3): PhantomMuzzles, mycelia, CubicalSucrose
mycelia (2): SporkChan, yuming
PhantomMuzzles (0): SporkChan, SporkChan

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, Zoya

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2024 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 18 hours, 20 minutes.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hi how's it going :sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

SporkChan posted:

I was assuming the Moe message (I got it too, btw) was simply because love was so plentiful last night.

But I suppose if it actually blocked people's action results then maybe it was the result of someone else doing something?
mycelia and I had both already claimed the moe message.

How is this a scum reaction?

To me this is messy town reaction trying to make sense of what the message means. Scum would've known what the effect was, I don't see this as a slip.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Moe moe moe.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I will be traveling tomorrow so might not be around for deadline, depends how good cell service is.

Still think I'm good with Spork today.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
I really think if Spork was Town, then scum would have hammered him already (unless I guess both Cube and myc are scum)

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

CubicalSucrose posted:

I will be traveling tomorrow so might not be around for deadline, depends how good cell service is.

Still think I'm good with Spork today.

Lol I just almost asked where you were going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Lol I just almost asked where you were going

Oh right. What's the nicest steakhouse in the twin cities that does NOT have an enforced dress code? I don't care if it's "really super fancy and you definitely would be underdressed wearing athletic clothes" if they will take my money and give me steak.