Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

smellmycheese posted:

lol and lmao

Edit: yes. It’s legit

Hm... How can they be sure that ID-less man is Boris Johnson?

E: 231 is the number of cubic inches in a US liquid gallon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Lady Demelza posted:

Can you still be a politician from a prison cell for publishing upskirting photos?

I mentioned that I'd voted before coming to work and one of my colleagues said they weren't going to bother because they only voted in proper elections. They had no idea that the PCC and Mayor were members of political parties, or that voting for a candidate was often read as an approving of their political party in general.

They messaged me a little while ago claiming that they'd voted this evening. Who knows, I might have doubled the number of votes from that polling station.

Lozza is appreciative of getting a single vote

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Fox has directly attacked so many individuals and subsections of society, it's hardly surprising that there are a lot of people who feel a collective schadenfreude watching him Glinner his life away (but in an 'ordered from Wish' way).

e: LMAO, Piss Morgan is having a stopped clock moment

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1786049271579512957

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 22:36 on May 2, 2024

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
After all that, cold reboot of sky box, all my channels came back. Must have been a temporary glitch. Couldn't find anything saying SkyHD was disappearing just yet.
(First world problems).

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Microplastics posted:

the Awful app has a handy search function so you can put in a term like "hug" and it shows you everything to do with hugs (and huge balls)
Wait, what? Where is that hidden?

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

FT hack also caught out lol

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

TACD posted:

:smuggo:

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
I got poo poo-all sleep last night thanks to a burgeoning cold and the thunderstorms.
I'm winding down for bed now... and the thunder just started up again :negative:

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

Paladinus posted:

Hm... How can they be sure that ID-less man is Boris Johnson?

Pick 3 random local children. If at least 1 has matching blond unkempt hair, it's Bojo.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

TACD posted:

It’s only on the android awful app

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Voted. But mum and dad didn't because they have only police commission people to vote for and they said "we don't think it should be an elected position, so we aren't voting for it"

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Ah, I didn’t realise the Android and iOS apps were so different

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

fuctifino posted:

I've been in a flirty online relationship with a local woman for a few months, and we were planning on actually meeting up in person this week. Tonight she shared a 'GET KHAN OUT!' graphic from a literal white supremacist's account. I asked her if she meant to have shared it, as my own crippled fingers have shared embarrassing stuff by accident over the years when keeping an eye on the far right.

She replied: "Yup, Essex and London born and bred...."

I don't think I've hit unfriend and block as quickly as that in a long time. I had a lucky escape.... lol

Condolences on the lovely result there man.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

History Comes Inside! posted:

It’s only on the android awful app

There’s an old issue for it looking at it, will look at it Sunday if I get the time, not contributed to this yet so will need to read through stuff

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

smellmycheese posted:

FT hack also caught out lol

I knew this and I'm the dumbest mf ever. How come a big brain FT journalist doesnt know it?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Mf thinks being a journalist makes him important

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH

keep punching joe posted:

I knew this and I'm the dumbest mf ever. How come a big brain FT journalist doesnt know it?

Journalists think they're super special and probably don't realise that a "press card" is as valid a form of ID as a Taylor Swift fan club card in most situations.

edit: In a Venn diagram of "passports" and "press cards" the bit with "valid ID for voting" in is not in the intersection.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

showing a press card should disenfrachise you, if anything.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Look at this hosed up map

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
I don't know if I'm more worried for Italy or North Macedonia.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
we have guilt tripping charity ads on ulster television that show the poor constipated friggers south of the border struggling away on toilet

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
just five pounds a month can buy cathal and his housemates enough off-brand all-bran to keep them regular and stop them suffering from excruciating piles

please, please, give what you can

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Figures all the colonizers would poo poo more than the rest of Europe.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

crispix posted:

we have guilt tripping charity ads on ulster television that show the poor constipated friggers south of the border struggling away on toilet

Yeah this is the one that confused me the most. I wonder if data exists where we can work out how to reduce ours and increase theirs.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Guinness and Soda Farls.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

lemonadesweetheart posted:

Figures all the colonizers would poo poo more than the rest of Europe.

that's just people hiding in the toilet stalls at work multiple times a day while they doomscroll

"uhh I was in there so long because I was taking a dump again!"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think when that last came up in the maps thread it is actually number of unesco world heritage sites, or something.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
If you aren't doing your amount per week, you hate your own country.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
looks like tories finished behind reform in six of seven sunderland council seats where they were both standing so far :whitewater:
https://twitter.com/BritainElects/status/1786175886951113027

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

happyhippy posted:

Guinness and Soda Farls.

Breakfast of Champions

https://twitter.com/pintso_guinness/status/1785967320378077277?s=46

smellmycheese fucked around with this message at 06:21 on May 3, 2024

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
In blackpool south the tories went from it being their seat to nearly being 3rd place behind reform -

quote:

The big development happened in Blackpool South where Labour’s Chris Webb won the parliamentary by-election from the Conservatives with 10,825 votes
The Tories narrowly scraped second place taking 3,218 votes and Reform UK finished third with 3,101 votes

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

In keeping with Keith’s character Labour are going to do fairly well, in a mildly good way, with lots of indications that people have no interest, or actively dislike his milquetoast, briefcase, forensic approach to politics

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ah, local election results day. It's like that day in July where the football's started but only League 1 and 2 so everyone's suddenly really excited about Wycombe vs. Leyton Orient

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Our best Taoiseach imo

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Edit, that’s what I get for posting early.

Red Oktober fucked around with this message at 09:06 on May 3, 2024

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Failed Imagineer posted:

Our best Taoiseach imo

I just look at that and think Christ, bet that bloke never made it to the age of 50.

grobbo
May 29, 2014

Pistol_Pete posted:

I just look at that and think Christ, bet that bloke never made it to the age of 50.

Looking at older photos of men who have half a decade on me but look like they're turning 60 is one of the few consolations of ageing in the 21st century, thank god for all these microplastics keeping me in mint condition

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/80sAging/status/1558884448187326465?t=O58q_pbc1svkoApkAlV3bQ&s=19

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Guy on the left was great in Spaced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

I think at least looking at things now Labour have done well but I would say Greens and Independents where there is a lot of positive movement. Early days, not one of those watch and see how things go it’s check news once or twice