Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I would simply not go in the forest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
What if you gotta go

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

oldpainless posted:

It's full of bear poo poo.

mystes
May 31, 2006

CPColin posted:

What if you gotta go
The charmin bears have you covered

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

oldpainless posted:

I have taken multiple levels in Druid and passed all my checks on a series of Lore: Ursine challenges.

Through my meditations, it was revealed to me that the bear belongs in the forest, the man, however, does not. 🍃

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

It's full of bear poo poo.

And popes.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
imagine four bears at the edge of the woods. pretty cool, right?

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Empty Sandwich posted:

:yeah:

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Empty Sandwich posted:

Very cool!

They display a gentle tolerance toward the insects on the ground.

A prime example of forbearance.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Wait a second...those aren't bears..

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

zoux posted:

Wait a second...those aren't bears..

Did you say this like you were pulling your sunglasses down in disbelief at what you were seeing

or did you say it like a park ranger correcting a stupid tourist

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Empty Sandwich posted:

Imagine four bears edging in the woods

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

wizard2 posted:

I have taken multiple levels in Druid and passed all my checks on a series of Lore: Ursine challenges.

For those who don't get the reference, as it is recherche outside the tabletop community: in D&D 4th edition, a peasant would only have a 30% chance of knowing a bear lives in forests or caves. The other 7 out of 10 peasants must have mistaken it for a musk ox or something.

But there's only a 5% chance for these peasants to know that dire bears (huge mutant spiky bears) like to attack using their claws and teeth (as opposed to pistols akimbo or Hanzo steel or piano wire garrotes).

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Data Graham posted:

How about 3 bears and no dinner

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Admiralty Flag posted:

For those who don't get the reference, as it is recherche outside the tabletop community: in D&D 4th edition, a peasant would only have a 30% chance of knowing a bear lives in forests or caves. The other 7 out of 10 peasants must have mistaken it for a musk ox or something.

But there's only a 5% chance for these peasants to know that dire bears (huge mutant spiky bears) like to attack using their claws and teeth (as opposed to pistols akimbo or Hanzo steel or piano wire garrotes).

Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Kit Walker posted:

Imagine four bears edging in the woods

That would make it five bears edging

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Are bears bugs

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Speedboat Jones posted:

Are bears bugs

No, and that's a real bugbear of mine.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Speedboat Jones posted:

Are bears bugs
If I was on a lake I would definitely rather run into a water bear than a bro in a motorboat

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Speedboat Jones posted:

Are bears bugs

Are bears sandwiches?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
it is no longer acceptable to call them "tardigrades"

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fartknocker posted:

Are bears sandwiches?

No a bear is a hot dog

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

can someone explain wtf clibbens are

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

venus de lmao posted:

can someone explain wtf clibbens are

clippings

S-tier, thank you

they stationed snipers on the roof of Ohio State University because of the protests

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

voiceless anal fricative posted:

they stationed snipers on the roof of Ohio State University because of the protests

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Cocaine Bear posted:

Let's loving go

Haha I had forgotten about you and your spooky butt. What do you want to do? Catch a movie? Scream at salmon? Frolick? Disembowel some folks?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

A valid wedge issue is being used to partition, divide, corral, and neuter the brightest/most energetic privileged minds in the country so they're not able to affect anything during the mid-stretch of the election year and young people are anxious/green enough to fall for the bait because addressing domestic issues is too dangerous. Ironically this places them in line for serious domestic danger.

I mean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9AvbP4wAmw

ha ha memes

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

quote:

“Bear," she cried. "I love you. Pull my head off.”

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Ew gross

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

Uh oh, I think someone just told Hunter what game he's in.
Would this be the right thread to ask for help finding half-remembered memes? Couldn't see anything suitable in the other forums. Sorry if I've got it wrong.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's possibly the best place to ask that and gives people a reason to post memes.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gotta love the classics

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

PlatinumJukebox posted:

Would this be the right thread to ask for help finding half-remembered memes? Couldn't see anything suitable in the other forums. Sorry if I've got it wrong.

Memes? Never heard of them. Try somewhere else bucko.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This is my favorite dickbutt

I love that batman took the time to erase and redraw stuff that originally didn't turn out perfect, until it turned out perfect.

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

Uh oh, I think someone just told Hunter what game he's in.

OwlFancier posted:

It's possibly the best place to ask that and gives people a reason to post memes.

Thanks, it was some kind of 'Top five/ten/whatever creepy things' video with spooky Unsolved Mysteries type music and an English guy narrating in a serious deadpan style. The list items were all ridiculous, but the narrator's delivery was great. I don't remember the details clearly sorry.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

if a person chooses a bear instead of me

they die

i dont know

but i bet they were english so they did not deserve to live

maybe they were female? probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS