Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you want to know how desperate I am for Football Im going to some games of the national football league.... of Japan. And dragging my employees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

that sounds rad please report back

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

kidcoelacanth posted:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kidcoelacanth posted:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

the real draft grades

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://x.com/BuffaloBills/status/1786406612321669128

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Barudak posted:

If you want to know how desperate I am for Football Im going to some games of the national football league.... of Japan. And dragging my employees

Love how Japanese corporate culture is based around group drunken debasement as a way to build camaraderie.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Grim

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

How do Claypool and N’Keal Harry keep getting jobs lol

Also just got a notification that OBJ is going to Miami speaking of old and busted receivers

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Docjowles posted:

Also just got a notification that OBJ is going to Miami speaking of old and busted receivers

High draft capital means a GM somewhere always thinks they'll be the genius to utilize this player.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/WarJessEagle/status/1783503232779587953

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Docjowles posted:

At least OBJ was good.
Claypool and Harry have always sucked rear end.

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

No way Claypool makes it to the final roster, I'll be loving pissed. Training camp body only at this point.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Wow, and not a port-a-potty in sight either

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Kurgarra Queen posted:

At least OBJ was good.
Claypool and Harry have always sucked rear end.

Claypool's rookie season was pretty great.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Bills can barely cover their rookie signings with how slim their cap number is. Any signings now are min vets to fill out camp squads and almost surely some of the first to be cut.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Harry could have been at least a league average possession receiver if he aggressively fought for the ball, but this is the exact thing he never does so lol whelp

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Mega64 posted:

The post-Peyton Broncos are the new home for bust QBs. The best QB they've had since was, what, Flacco?

It was objectively Russ, lol

But Kendall Hinton is the emotional favorite

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kull the Conqueror posted:

It was objectively Russ, lol

But Kendall Hinton is the emotional favorite

That story is so good. QB tests positive for COVID. All the other QBs take off their contact trackers and go watch film with him anyway. They get caught. Goodell, in one of the few good things he's ever done, tells the Broncos to eat poo poo and forces them to play emergency QB Hinton who hasn't taken a snap at the position since high school. They get smoked by the Saints.

The league's handling of COVID in general may have been pretty lovely, but that was a funny FAFO moment for Denver.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Gully Foyle posted:

No way Claypool makes it to the final roster, I'll be loving pissed. Training camp body only at this point.

But he's tall. And fast. That means he has to be a good wide receiver, it's that simple

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Docjowles posted:

That story is so good. QB tests positive for COVID. All the other QBs take off their contact trackers and go watch film with him anyway. They get caught. Goodell, in one of the few good things he's ever done, tells the Broncos to eat poo poo and forces them to play emergency QB Hinton who hasn't taken a snap at the position since high school. They get smoked by the Saints.

They got smoked by the Saints starting Taysom Hill at QB. Probably the lowest aggregate QB play ever in game that actually counted.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/DanWSports/status/1786431353002828078?t=xtTXH95vhtEljULxEZv-bw&s=19

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Docjowles posted:

The league's handling of COVID in general may have been pretty lovely, but that was a funny FAFO moment for Denver.

the league pushing back that Steelers Thanksgiving game until was it Tuesday or Wednesday was mad, but I got to watch another NFL game on an odd day at a reasonable time

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Keenan Allen is worth more than all those guys combined.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

wandler20 posted:

Keenan Allen is worth more than all those guys combined.

You can't use the "pass it to Will" strategy and win in the NFL

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/BrettKollmann/status/1786494960348397984

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it might not be actually impressive at all but i wish my team was able to sign 10 players who were weighing their 1yr/1.25m offers. they'd all go somewhere else like the chargers

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Gonna learn a lot alright. Just like, not about football.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
“Uh, what am I supposed to do with this clay, Mr. Rodgers?”

“You eat it, Malachi.”

“…And then what, Mr. Rodgers?”

“We wait, and then the fun begins, Malachi, and oh what fun it will be.”

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

it might not be actually impressive at all but i wish my team was able to sign 10 players who were weighing their 1yr/1.25m offers. they'd all go somewhere else like the chargers

It's about the comp pick game!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I think Drew Lock wins the starting job in New York.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/1786509652848439778?t=cBcCT-msrpvneyJ5cycBQw&s=19

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

I hate this tweet with every fiber of my being

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Nervous posted:

I hate this tweet with every fiber of my being

lol

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

BREAKING: THe NFL is planning to announce the date on which the season schedule is to be released.

There is some very interesting days of the week it could fall on.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Borsche69 posted:

BREAKING: THe NFL is planning to announce the date on which the season schedule is to be released.

There is some very interesting days of the week it could fall on.

I hope it falls on a day ending in i

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
lovely photoshopped logo, terrible grammar with random capitalization, probably run by some guy in india, what's not to love

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the bigger the heart the harder they ball

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I hope the Titans repeat last year's.

https://twitter.com/Titans/status/1656827454118412289

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Chargers need to do anime part 3