Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Various pleasures of the mind and body.

lmfao stop saying poo poo like that dude

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Haven't gamed at all this week, hopefully back to DQXI

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
FF7 Rebirth minigames

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

gonna try to start FFX today once i finish the one thing i have to do for work

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

FF7 Rebirth minigames

This as well. I have cactuar crush Hard, Gizmos and Gadgets Hard and some.othrr golden saucer crap left. I've been playing chapter 12 for a month now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dd2, probably load up mario rpg too

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

This as well. I have cactuar crush Hard, Gizmos and Gadgets Hard and some.othrr golden saucer crap left. I've been playing chapter 12 for a month now

I did the advanced queens blood challenges in the saucer, the pirate ship shooting game, and all of hard gizmos and gadgets last night lol. i gotta help my friend johnny!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mh rise+sunbreak on the switch, glad I held off for so long cause theres a lot of game here

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

how is this the first that i (a person who played and completed both Uru and Myst V) is learning that the Riven remake is this close to release?

Cyan really needs to get a loving marketing team, lol.

i played Obduction to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis before i knew that i had it, maybe this is what i play to raise money for 2025. i forget what the solution to the Fire Marbles is.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

how is this the first that i (a person who played and completed both Uru and Myst V) is learning that the Riven remake is this close to release?

Cyan really needs to get a loving marketing team, lol.

i played Obduction to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis before i knew that i had it, maybe this is what i play to raise money for 2025. i forget what the solution to the Fire Marbles is.

I will remember the solution to the Moiety age until I die.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Their title for the remake used to be "Riven: New Discoveries of the Lost D'ni Empire" until they quietly changed it to just Riven lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Their title for the remake used to be "Riven: New Discoveries of the Lost D'ni Empire" until they quietly changed it to just Riven lol

lol

i remember solving the Moiety age and that there was a trick but not what it was! i only played Riven once. i played Exile a ton but i still don't remember what tells you the solution to Amateria's marble puzzle that isn't just "try all the tracks until it works."

the one i'll remember until i die is definitely the puzzle in Uru that made you calculate D'Ni time so that you could stand for like 45 minutes in a single location and catch something that falls before it disappears, lol.

even the comparatively bad Myst games own imo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol

i remember solving the Moiety age and that there was a trick but not what it was! i only played Riven once. i played Exile a ton but i still don't remember what tells you the solution to Amateria's marble puzzle that isn't just "try all the tracks until it works."

the one i'll remember until i die is definitely the puzzle in Uru that made you calculate D'Ni time so that you could stand for like 45 minutes in a single location and catch something that falls before it disappears, lol.

even the comparatively bad Myst games own imo

Lol yup. The epic puzzle in Uru where you find a bridge that won't go down so you need to do a running jump into it is my favourite.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Various pleasures of the mind and body.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol yup. The epic puzzle in Uru where you find a bridge that won't go down so you need to do a running jump into it is my favourite.

lol, i'd forgotten this but now i can remember the triumph from finally solving it. pushing a bunch of logs around in a stream, looking at the big clocks, reading four hundred diaries of D'Ni kings. Myst ftw.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Working, taking my wife out to a nice dinner, getting a workout in, relaxing in the crisp spring air.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

P-Mack posted:

Working, taking my wife out to a nice dinner, getting a workout in, relaxing in the crisp spring air.

mods?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

That's what's up.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

P-Mack posted:

Corn Lord I guess. Been busy with exercise, yard work, and spending time with my family.

P-Mack posted:

Camping this weekend so no game. Too bad cause Armored Core owns

P-Mack posted:

get your poo poo together

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wife Dinner reminds me that the touring cast of Hadestown was quite good, if anyone is considering seeing it.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

stuck at the car repair shop all morning. should’ve brought a game boy.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I loved playing the Myst remake during COVID and I've been looking forward to the Riven one ever since

probably gonna play DQXI if I have any energy after work

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Gran turismo 4. Just got my national a license and a skyline.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ffx, and songs of syx. adn painting little pieces of plastic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stux posted:

ffx, and songs of syx. adn painting little pieces of plastic.

The little pieces of plastic are for your chastity cage.

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

I was traveling last weekend and have family visiting for the next couple weeks, but unlike some of these fuckin schmucks (camping? spring air!? get real), I'm still finding time to get in some gaming. I finished up my first run through Dragon's Dogma 2 last night and will be diving into FFX and AC3 this weekend.

Also, trawling through my game catalogues, I discovered that at some point I got a free copy of Fallout 76 (on the Microsoft Store, of all places). Not sure it's worth the HDD space even at that price. Anyone able to report on the state of this game? Is it still dogshit?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The little pieces of plastic are for your chastity cage.

jealous?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Haven't gamed at all this week, hopefully back to DQXI

Yeah I had an insane week and got no gaming in. Gonna keep plugging away at FF7 rebirth but I might boot up the old SNES or Genesis

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

monster hunter + that crab soulslike on game pass, possibly

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

monster hunter + that crab soulslike on game pass, possibly

Did you peep Tainted Grail yet. It’s still a Jank rear end piece of Jank but also pretty badass all things considered.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Did you peep Tainted Grail yet. It’s still a Jank rear end piece of Jank but also pretty badass all things considered.

lolled instantly at the name & fairly sure you were trolling but this time, its for real?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

snagged Anointed Grundle on indiegala. looks deece for a tenner

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

snagged Anointed Grundle on indiegala. looks deece for a tenner

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Afternoon iced dunkie and *rolls tongue seductively* Ballllatrro

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Afternoon iced dunkie and *rolls tongue seductively* Ballllatrro

Drinking a dunkie cold brew myself. Cheers mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
ffx time baby