Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

what is cspams opinion of asmongold

reaction videos are loving stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

mags posted:

I thought chuds have car repair as a class skill

If you take the 'Dutchman' perk at character creation Car Repair is untagged but you earn skill in Blackface twice as fast

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

DaysBefore posted:

If you take the 'Dutchman' perk at character creation Car Repair is untagged but you earn skill in Blackface twice as fast

If you want to go for a blackface build Israeli is more optimal for racismmaxxing unless you’re trying to specialize against the Roma

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

exactly. you gotta invest in watching the whole VOD to get the appropriate experience

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Vox Nihili posted:

Lol yeah. Theyre all like him watching some 1 hr video essay and dragging it out to 3 hrs by interrupting every 10 seconds

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

my_custom_username posted:

Lol yeah. Theyre all like him watching some 1 hr video essay and dragging it out to 3 hrs by interrupting every 10 seconds

That's is the content

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

I WILL CONFESS:

I enjoyed the ones where he goes over his old WoW screenshots from the TBC/Wrath days and spun old tales of yore while going thru them, kinda encouraged me to take more screenshots while playing games

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I WILL CONFESS:

I enjoyed the ones where he goes over his old WoW screenshots from the TBC/Wrath days and spun old tales of yore while going thru them, kinda encouraged me to take more screenshots while playing games

i like a shitload of weird-rear end streamers but he's too weird and living in filth doesn't help

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

i say swears online posted:

i like a shitload of weird-rear end streamers but he's too weird and living in filth doesn't help

It's insane man. Don't think he's cleaned that room in over 10 years, really gross lifestyle.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

i say swears online posted:

I agree, there are so many others. His viewership is large and I do not care

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

mags posted:

I thought chuds have car repair as a class skill

I do not own a hydraulic lift

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

It's insane man. Don't think he's cleaned that room in over 10 years, really gross lifestyle.

i googled asmongold room thinking how bad could it be and

:gonk:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

looks like a room in the cps took my kids goons hovel. i was glad to learn that he turned things around and got her back thouhg.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

hahahahaha eww

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

sup yall it's me

it's your boy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
yesterday i visited some friends cloistered in a gaza encampment zone and then me and the model un squad went to see the play some of them were in and then we went to karaoke. also someone left an entire box of untouched tendies and fries on a table which i ate. free lunch. FTW

Smythe has issued a correction as of 21:45 on May 3, 2024

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

lobster shirt posted:

Okay imagine if this room was a metaphor for your personal and professional life, that's buddykins

He did make one funny joke tho I think in the ip thread about how Biden is just

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

Those are my emotional support soda cups

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

those tendies were for The People smythe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lobster shirt posted:

my weed dealer in my early 20s lived exactly like this but also had a crt tv & air filter & AC unit on constantly. noisiest room ever. basically hell on earth. hated it there

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Buck Wildman posted:

those tendies were for The People smythe

i am of the people

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
im on an antihistamine regimen and it makes my feel weird / bad. dont like it

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

this is like the opposite of influencers who rent a big mansion and a lambo.p owerful technique

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
in a way i have to thank the weed dealer filth hovel for scaring me straight. made me a fastidious person

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

KirbyKhan posted:

Asmongold is a career YouTuber that specializes in being retarded for views. I knew him from his WoW Classic content. When it comes to YouTube videos where people read retarded press releases and misconstrue videogame drama I prefer the works of Yong Yea, the guy who voices Kiryu Kazuma in the English dub. He is also bad, but I like him better than asmongold

i know who asmonggold is kirbeh i dont know who yong yea is

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
the problem with asmongold is that hes really stupid, unfortch -_-

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Smythe posted:

i am of the people

did you bring enough people for ALL the tendies

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there used to be a dead rat on asmongold's window sill and he used it as an alarm clock because when the sun hit the dead rat the smell made him get up

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

as usual I had no idea who this person was before today

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Buck Wildman posted:

did you bring enough people for ALL the tendies

there were a lot of people so maybe

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there used to be a dead rat on asmongold's window sill and he used it as an alarm clock because when the sun hit the dead rat the smell made him get up

thats disgusting but also really funny

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Zodium posted:

this is like the opposite of influencers who rent a big mansion and a lambo.p owerful technique
yep. i respect it honestly

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Buck Wildman posted:

as usual I had no idea who this person was before today

uynsure how this is possible

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

the only asmongold lore I know is he had a bloodstain on the wall above his bed because he would wake up bleeding from the mouth every day and just wipe it on the wall

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

SomethingBeautiful posted:

the only asmongold lore I know is he had a bloodstain on the wall above his bed because he would wake up bleeding from the mouth every day and just wipe it on the wall

WTF

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Smythe posted:

yesterday i visited some friends cloistered in a gaza encampment zone and then me and the model un squad went to see the play some of them were in and then we went to karaoke. also someone left an entire box of untouched tendies and fries on a table which i ate. free lunch. FTW

do any of the gaza encampments feature bacta tanks for protestors battling postnatal phimosis? if not i shant be attending

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Smythe posted:

uynsure how this is possible

I don't watch gross weirdos talk about video games on youtube

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Zodium posted:

I don’t know who he is but knowing how he lives make his boring takes pretty epic

https://x.com/Asmongold/status/1786151893053452430

https://x.com/Asmongold/status/1750967469483684296

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

i guess it's how he cleaned his gums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Xaris posted:

yep. i respect it honestly

imagining he pays a team like $10k to meticulously maintain the perfect gooncave so he can maximize Engagement with his smelly audience