Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: really queer Christmas)

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

we are ruled by idiots

Not that I'm going to sit here and call them smart, but consider that this man has every incentive to go on TV and tell your meemaw that he found weapons of war at the college bookstore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

getting some real BLACKS RULE vibes from that death to America poster

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Majorian posted:

That image of the dumbass holding the terrorism book fully deserves to become a meme btw.

according to the replies that book is part of a pocket-sized collection, the visual gag writes itself

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

*shows picture of a roll of duct tape and a bicycle helmet* the hamasification of our college students cannot continue.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

im the white plastic garden chain

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

https://x.com/taliaotg/status/1786490943681491143

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

oopsies now my students have potential felonies oh well what can u do lol haha

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

You can tell the idf trained these idiots since this is the same thing they did with the freedom flotilla.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

i don't know what the gently caress this is but it's funny as hell

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ughhhh posted:

You can tell the idf trained these idiots since this is the same thing they did with the freedom flotilla.

one time i saw a vibrator in the pile lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
cops were doing this constantly during george floyd. staple removers, pens, keychains, all displayed as terroristic weapons

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

TPS had some incredible bangers, if you know what I mean:

https://twitter.com/TPSGunsSeized/status/1384927692932460547
https://twitter.com/TPSGunsSeized/status/1561735577757704196

Excited to see what they confiscate from cosplayers and larpers walking past campus this time around.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

nomad2020 posted:

Not that I'm going to sit here and call them smart, but consider that this man has every incentive to go on TV and tell your meemaw that he found weapons of war at the college bookstore.

yeah i know, i get it. it probably wasn't the right response, i'm just ...somehow continually impressed by the nypd

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Does the book talk about Irgun, Lehi, etc. and the Revisionist Zionist movement as a whole? :thunk:

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

https://x.com/readytoescalate/status/1786525655397499306

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

Resticky the thread plz

The Israel toxx thread is now occupying its space.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Why is this unstickied again? Failing mods resentful that Anglo-American youth are still relevant despite their burgerist prejudice. :patriot: :britain:

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1786545944470700273

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Why is this unstickied again?

mods work for mossad

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
important thread >

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1786039471109976200

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013

I know we're all laughing because it makes the police look stupid, but there is another aspect to this that actually makes it a bit more sinister: that is not actually one of those books.

The thing about the Very Short Introductions series is that they are physically very small, published in the smallest book size a mass market publisher can make. 17.83 by 11.48 centimeters; roughly the size of an iPhone.

That's not an actual copy of the book, but a printout they are using as a prop.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

so you are saying the dastardly students stole their terror manual?!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lmfao

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Morroque posted:

The thing about the Very Short Introductions series is that they are physically very small, published in the smallest book size a mass market publisher can make. 17.83 by 11.48 centimeters; roughly the size of an iPhone.
large print edition :corsair:

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

JainDoh posted:

most of that is fine theoretically, actually -- not sure how theyre going to twist things of course

JainDoh posted:

its not about doing feminism UNDER anarchism but approaching it from a feminist perspective. I'm trans so i'm not anarcha-feminist so much as pink illegalist ("be gay, do crime")

https://novaramedia.com/2023/02/13/italys-fascist-government-is-imprisoning-anarchists-using-anti-mafia-laws/

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Under a Democratic president, I could see the Education Department deferring to specific preferred nongovernmental organizations to provide the monitor with its charges. Self-proclaimed “mainstream” Jewish organizations, like the Anti-Defamation League, would eagerly seek to influence the position along their desired lines — even though many American Jews such as myself vehemently oppose its politics. The result: a policing of pro-Palestinian speech and genuine academic inquiry. Controversial debates that belong in the classroom, such as the claim that the slogan “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” is necessarily and inherently antisemitic, could now be arbitrated by federal policy and enforced against university students.

Under Republican presidents, the situation would almost certainly be even worse. A monitor could set about “discovering” antisemitism in every left-wing intellectual trend the GOP despises. The recent campaigns against critical race theory, and diversity, equity and inclusion give clear indications of how this office would work. Under the guise of protecting Jewish students, this federally constituted thought police would browbeat institutions into suppressing the academic freedoms of students and faculty until they conformed to conservative preferences.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlC5DEp2EOQ

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

what the gently caress who are these kids' parents

assholes from new jersey

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

I like how all the hammers are dollar store kit hammers

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol wtf

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

glass houses, smythe <_<

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
are they using DEI to fill a short boy quota

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Durf posted:

lol wtf

law enforcement out there breaking their backs to uphold DEI principles and all you knuckleheads can do is mock

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Mr. Sharps posted:

glass houses, smythe <_<

im one of the cops in the pics :tipshat: :happyelf:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

insane clown pussy posted:

law enforcement out there breaking their backs to uphold DEI principles and all you knuckleheads can do is mock

short cops are funnier when they're next to huge cops. the salt lake city police dei guidelines were trained wrong as a joke

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013

taqueso posted:

large print edition :corsair:

As reasonable as that might seem, the publisher does not seem to make large print editions for the VSI series. Those paperbacks come in only one size, and the only alternatives are ebooks or as an MP3.

They would not make large print copies of the VSI series, especially because there are more than 700 of those little runts. That would be a huge waste of money and these are the cheapest books imaginable.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Durf posted:

lol wtf

The short one could use a lid off of a Costco sized tub of Red Vines instead of that standard issue shield

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

resident posted:

The short one could use a lid off of a Costco sized tub of Red Vines instead of that standard issue shield

red vines are so good and its crazy you can buy this huge cylinder of them w.out a license or smth. should be illegal thats too much red vine for one person to buy.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i think you should be able to buy, hmm, 20 red vines. max

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Smythe posted:

i think you should be able to buy, hmm, 20 red vines. max

CNN is reporting that Columbia students are now protesting for Gazan freedom and our naturalized right to infinite roped corn syrup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020