Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
So ok for real Hopey started crying right because she revealed the dark trtuth about Dr Tamopr

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

*kiss*

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Now he's man splaining the warp nacels

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lookin good ole miss 👍

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1786495864287985786

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I've been staring at this for minutes thinking it will go away but it appears to be real

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I just hope one of these loving geriatrics dies by the time of the election. Don't really care which.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Glass Joe

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

incredible snype….just incredible!! you have made me a true Believer in Trump

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

I just hope one of these loving geriatrics dies by the time of the election. Don't really care which.

Joe Burrow's best years are behind him

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

What part of Manifest Destiny don't you get...? :thunk:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Joe Burrow's best years are behind him

Your team is going to start Russell Wilson.

And they're talking about making the backup QB a punt returner.

Shush.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bengals are good again except when they’re not.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

AFC north is garbo tho

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

my best friend just sent me this. RIP.

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
Lpzie?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Bengals had the year where everyone on the offensive line was hurt and no one else was and then the year where the offensive line played every snap but everybody else died.

They're going to be good this year and they have a much weaker schedule. Will be shocked if they miss the playoffs but after that who knows what happens.

Anyway there are hundreds of thousands of blood vessels in Donald Trump's brain, maybe millions, it's been a long time since high school anatomy. We just need one to decide it's put up with enough.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

a.lo posted:

my best friend just sent me this. RIP.

who are they

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

emfive posted:

I've been staring at this for minutes thinking it will go away but it appears to be real

he’s innovating in new ways to lose an election

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

limp dick calvin posted:

he’s innovating in new ways to lose an election

they should flood the Eastern Michigan airwaves with ads about how Democrats are pushing for new rigorous enforcement of quality standards for commercial matzoh

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

emfive posted:

Catholic man uses least effective possible argument for other Catholic men.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

emfive posted:

they should flood the Eastern Michigan airwaves with ads about how Democrats are pushing for new rigorous enforcement of quality standards for commercial matzoh

gonna have to take your word for it on this one

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

girl that posted this literally has KKK in her name lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

limp dick calvin posted:

gonna have to take your word for it on this one

yea I am a certified Democrat

Apr 7, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

Your team is going to start Russell Wilson.

And they're talking about making the backup QB a punt returner.

Shush.

Joe Burrow’s best years are behind him

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

i vomit kittens posted:

girl that posted this literally has KKK in her name lol

ole miss sending their best

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

magiccarpet posted:

Like who runs hr on a starship

section 31

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

So Hopey basically said "Donald Trump had Michael Cohen pay off Stormy Daniels so that the story would not come out before the election" on the stand under oath and then realized that that might have been a bad thing to say

is that about right?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
None of this poo poo matters

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

it's Friday, I already had a lot of pasta

I am getting ready to claim a completely new pasta dish, my own, it is really good and I can tell anyone how to make it and I can yell and scream at people who make it the wrong way

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1786061776364118399

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

funny story, when I had "m5" as a twitter handle (stolen via SIM swap) I used to get PMs all the time, like all the time, from people @ing Movimento Cinque Stelle, the crazy Ron Paul-like political party in Italy started by the murderer-commedian Beppo Guillo.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

also people tweeting about the motorway in England

e: I usually tried to respond to those with a degree of indignance

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

emfive posted:

buddykins take note

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

cheryl hines is his wife, lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

that will never stop being funny to me

Apr 7, 2003

triple sulk posted:

never heard of her

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

quote:

In December 2011, Hines began dating Robert F. Kennedy Jr..[16] They were introduced by Hines's co-star Larry David, from the HBO series Curb Your Enthusiasm.[17]

lmao

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

It is so fuckin strange, what do they talk about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

triple sulk posted:

larry david being a huge improvement is an incredible plot twist