Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

tromi and armored core 3 yesterday. rain hiking today with maybe some more of the same. I am not rapidly improving at tromi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

away from computer style switch gaming Balatro & Spire

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Final Fantasy X

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

opening room of the final boss level./

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Unicorns and dragon quest

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Spoderman posted:

outrun 2006: coast 2 coast

hell yeah

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Playing Norco before it leaves gamepass. It seems cool

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

fighting a stomach flu so i'm in bed playing the back half of FF5

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Feel better gamer 👊

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
dqxi. getting owned by the giant spider in octagonia repeadtedly

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

my replay of DQXI has been going swimmingly. I remember having to grind more here in the beginning (just got the Red Orb) but I beat the grim gryphons pretty handily at lvl 8 on Stronger Monsters

I've been pretty thorough with the Fun Forge though, maybe I wasn't as much the first go 'round

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Final Fantasy X for most of the day, but I switched to Etrian Odyssey for the last hour or so. Heading to dinner and then I think I might actually get back to Infinite Wealth afterward, I keep saying I will and then just playing more FFX. But I think I’ve finally put enough time into FFX that I need to pump the brakes and play something else for a bit to keep from burning out.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

FFX. Going from Cloud to Tidus is jarring

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Beat Shinobi III. I may try some more Genesis games.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

herculon posted:

FFX. Going from Cloud to Tidus is jarring

tidus is cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tidus/Raiden style protagonist simply can't be beat.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Yeah I agree. Didn't mean that in a negative way. After a 100 hours of Cloud's brooding I wasn't ready for Tidus.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Yep

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Tidus's name roughly translates to "Sun" because Nomura-san specifically wanted to create an upbeat and friendly character in contrast to the brooding Cloud and Squall, whose names were associated with rainstorms 🙏

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Auron is so cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Half of Dracula posted:

Auron is so cool.

Yup

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tabletop gamed tonight which I've never really done. It was a good time but Im hospitalized from being close to a bomb going off and idk if I'll make it .

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Half of Dracula posted:

Auron is so cool.

This.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Theres a japanese only Uno game for PS1 that has a full uno story mode where you are trying to be the best uno player in high school it has full voice acting and an incredible opening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMO9U00pZ3k

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
Decided to start an oot run on my switch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rainy dark sunday. perfect for staying in and gaming.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

rainy dark sunday. perfect for staying in and gaming.

This. Coffee and Balatro. Might dive back into my SMT4:A file. #AwayFromComputerGaming

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
also prob balatro or maybe vamp survivors. handheld switch gaming while stuck in an airport hotel

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Might indulge in blowing a few dank nuts as well. Or whatever the gently caress wormskull says lmao.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Not too much gaming this weekend - just some War Thunder and Baldur's Gate 3, mostly. Played a heap of board games and took the dogs out on walks though, so it was pretty good overall.

Hopefully I can beat BG3 before too long - it's been a good time so far! I'll probably see if I can run through a short game or two afterwards though, as a palate cleanser - since I've sunk nearlg 90hrs into BG3 so far, so I probably shouldn't dive straight into a new lengthy RPG right away

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Might indulge in blowing a few dank nuts as well. Or whatever the gently caress wormskull says lmao.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

one of the best protags ever to grace the screen

https://x.com/hizunaencounter/status/1479873833091936258

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke posted:

one of the best protags ever to grace the screen

https://x.com/hizunaencounter/status/1479873833091936258

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Half of Dracula posted:

Auron is so cool.

I like that Auron's backstory is about discovering something that rocks his entire understanding of the way the world works and decides to change it with pure determination and Kihmari's is that he got beat up as a teenage ronso a few times for being a puny nerd.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Wrapped up hearts of stone and got to toussaint and fully upgraded the villa. Can't spend more than an hour or two in this place and seeing all its goings on without getting the urge to be productive IRL, same feeling as when playing stardew valley but less intense

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
you wrapped up farts and groan, went to pootaint and fully upgraded the shitta.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

And it’s a loving vibe yall.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted: