Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

XavierAlexander posted:

That's right -- while white pensioners are starving! Vote Tory to fix this!

You know the slogan, it happened in your lifetime: "If you want a nice person for a neighbor vote liberal or labor"

Calm down Margaret Thatcher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XavierAlexander
Mar 22, 2024

by Pragmatica

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Calm down Margaret Thatcher

I'd need to break out my skull calipers to be sure but your avatar suggests you are a thief like Taffy and I'm going to steal my milk back.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
if elon musk does 1 more racist thing im gonna take a loving liquid poo poo. enough is enough

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

XavierAlexander posted:

I'd need to break out my skull calipers to be sure but your avatar suggests you are a thief like Taffy and I'm going to steal my milk back.

I miss my old av. The one where the puffin was flippin off the penguins

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/JermHimselfish/status/1786743776053985591

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

Cyberstalking we can all get behind.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Has anyone ever been given the opportunity to vote for this?"

Yeah. muslims

(and normal people in general)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Data Graham posted:

Yeah. muslims

Anyone (whites only)

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

now I get your av

You won't care

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Data Graham posted:

Yeah. muslims

"Nobody asked me!" I declare while gesturing at the results of democratic elections

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I can't believe every election in England was stolen too. Crooked Joe Biden will pay for this! :arghfist:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

...! posted:

You won't care

not really no I won't. Unless you want to take a few seconds and explain it to me, then maybe I might

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Ghostlight posted:

"Nobody asked me!" I declare while gesturing at the results of democratic elections

They call it "democracy", but I sure as HELL didn't get a vote on it, what a JOKE!!!

*(I'm not British)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

They call it "democracy", but I sure as HELL didn't get a vote on it, what a JOKE!!!

*(I'm not British)

Most of us on this site didn't get to vote on the "democratic" elections in "Great" Britton

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i like how that poo poo gork ai still didnt even explain how to make a cup of tea. lol at musk's entire academic career from gradeschool to college is a rich people handicap/gentlemen's C is probably just an entire intro paragraph of that cringe poo poo.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

PhazonLink posted:

i like how that poo poo gork ai still didnt even explain how to make a cup of tea. lol at musk's entire academic career from gradeschool to college is a rich people handicap/gentlemen's C is probably just an entire intro paragraph of that cringe poo poo.

The absolute worst part is that Elon continues to try and channel Douglas Adams with this Grok AI bullshit. This is what you see if you click on Grok without a premium account.

I wish this fucker would keep his hands off of HGTTG

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

poisonpill posted:

An immigrant to US or UK receives totally free housing, healthcare, educations, and gets to force the school system to talk about how great they are. Seems like a pretty sweet deal!

Yeah, gently caress, I read that and immediately recited the shahada. When do I get my freebies?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Musk is inscrutable

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
its so loving crazy. the richest man on the planet and one of the most influential is incredibly racist and also dumb as poo poo. the entire premise of capitalism is a complete lie

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

JAMOOOL posted:

its so loving crazy. the richest man on the planet and one of the most influential is incredibly racist and also dumb as poo poo. the entire premise of capitalism is a complete lie

:agreed: I hope more people who aren't as online as us can see this too

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I like that you hate the same minorities I hate but can you smile more when doing it? Thanks fam luv u xx

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqU0P4VNurw&t=61s

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

This man should be pelted with tomatoes any time he is seen in public

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

koshmar posted:

The absolute worst part is that Elon continues to try and channel Douglas Adams with this Grok AI bullshit. This is what you see if you click on Grok without a premium account.

I wish this fucker would keep his hands off of HGTTG

HGTTG isn't very good. Source: I read it for the first time recently as an adult without nostalgia and it's unfunny lolrandom humor. I understand that it basically invented lolrandom humor but is that really a good thing?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

noone on this planet wants to gently caress musk more than this guy

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

correct, men should wear more fancy hats

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

kazil posted:

Elon Musk liked this post

not racist

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
musk should meet with andrew tate so he can be convinced to embrace the teachings of allah

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

There's an answer to this, and it's that those same people would scream "Woke!!" and a bunch of slurs at the men wearing bright colours for not confirming to modern business attire.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Cause of death: Frunk

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/nataliesqrl/status/1786942582062449005?t=ve6jf7ldyR1UTdzVhqZ5Nw&s=19

Elon got called a transphobic slur lol

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Saddest Rhino posted:

https://twitter.com/nataliesqrl/status/1786942582062449005?t=ve6jf7ldyR1UTdzVhqZ5Nw&s=19

Elon got called a transphobic slur lol

lol, if a massive transphobe like musk manages to get the transphobe people to hate him as well.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

angrily writing my congressman to ask why is it illegal to call Elon the N-Word on his website.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Sir Tonk posted:

correct, men should wear more fancy hats

I have a killer Lavalava and beret combo I wear out,

grobbo
May 29, 2014

kazil posted:

Elon Musk liked this post

Man who ran to be Mayor of London and has just learnt today that he failed to pick up more than 0.5% of the vote: now why wasn't there a vote about who got to be Mayor of London

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

his only base are people who think he's a literal superhero. even terfs hate him

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

feelix posted:

HGTTG isn't very good. Source: I read it for the first time recently as an adult without nostalgia and it's unfunny lolrandom humor. I understand that it basically invented lolrandom humor but is that really a good thing?

:lolplant:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

feelix posted:

HGTTG isn't very good.

:mods:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

feelix posted:

Aliens also ripped off a bunch of video games imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

feelix posted:

The radio play was better.