Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://packaged-media.redd.it/wlyr...fbbdff5026c#t=0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
thanks, safety bear

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
We can meet if you want to, we can leave that man behind

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I say

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Anyone trying to copy Slash is doomed to failure because they will inevitably be a worse guitarist than him. The top hat is a crown.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Leaving a trail of toppled cones to lead the right bear/man to my home

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Untopple me safety bear/man

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Seriously put me on my feet again, fix this... *gestures vaguely*

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Nobody told me the Unknown was in a band

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Zetsubou-san posted:

thanks, safety bear

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Drone_Fragger posted:

Anyone trying to copy Slash is doomed to failure because they will inevitably be a worse guitarist than him. The top hat is a crown.

I'll bet Slash's hat could outplay him if it took a few music lessons, that dude loving sucks lol

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Sensing some Slash friction

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
kid me circa 1995 facing Slash, Flea and Ozzie in Chrono Trigger for the first time: whoa,,, I get reference :aaa:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I remember hearing Slash be a guest on NPR's Wait Wait… Don't Tell Me! He mentioned that he got the hat from his mom who was a costume designer in Los Angeles when he was growing up. :kimchi:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The bigger the hat, the greater the shred. It's math, folks.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Karate Bastard posted:

The bigger the hat, the greater the shred. It's math, folks.

exactly:

Empty Sandwich posted:

a smaller target!

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

Android Apocalypse posted:

I remember hearing Slash be a guest on NPR's Wait Wait… Don't Tell Me! He mentioned that he got the hat from his mom who was a costume designer in Los Angeles when he was growing up. :kimchi:

I feel like I heard the same episode and he said he stole it from a thrift store right before a show

I think he got his pants from his mom

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Rubber Chicken posted:

I feel like I heard the same episode and he said he stole it from a thrift store right before a show

I think he got his pants from his mom

Ok that actually sounds more correct. :tipshat:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Whybird posted:

Nobody told me the Unknown was in a band

It's the unknown??
Nooooooo

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Modal Auxiliary posted:

I'll bet Slash's hat could outplay him if it took a few music lessons, that dude loving sucks lol

Really? I didn't know that. Could you please elaborate?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Steve Vai's where it's at. Tiny hat.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

drat horror queefs posted:

It's the unknown??
Nooooooo

Noooo😭

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

Really? I didn't know that. Could you please elaborate?

Check out some of his live performances, you'll be hard pressed to find someone else who struggles so much with playing their own material. Also I don't think you could get him to play outside a basic pentatonic box if you stapled a scale chart to his face, dude has a terminal case of bluesdad licks.

He's also a domestic abuser and statutory rapist, so double gently caress him, IMO.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

These loss edits are getting weird.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Check out some of his live performances, you'll be hard pressed to find someone else who struggles so much with playing their own material. Also I don't think you could get him to play outside a basic pentatonic box if you stapled a scale chart to his face, dude has a terminal case of bluesdad licks.

He's also a domestic abuser and statutory rapist, so double gently caress him, IMO.

That's very interesting. What else?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Don't think you need much else mang

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

ButterNBacon
Feb 17, 2004

Went digging for more bear content on imgur. Going for quantity over quality here.

mystes
May 31, 2006

ButterNBacon posted:

Went digging for more bear content on imgur. Going for quantity over quality here.
These are all pretty good though

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

ButterNBacon posted:

Unbearable

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Modal Auxiliary posted:

why would you need anything more than tha 6 notes of the blues scale? all the other intervals of the scale are nerd poo poo and my body has never felt compelled to move to them. it's the kind of shite you here in Catholic Mass.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

ButterNBacon
Feb 17, 2004

I am trying to make this combination of four images into a meme but I'm having trouble.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Bearly on theme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

ButterNBacon posted:

I am trying to make this combination of four images into a meme but I'm having trouble.

We aren't going to do your homework for you