Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Imagine wearing a wool beanie in Florida in May

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Funky See Funky Do posted:

But also don't be so hard headed as to just assume they're all wrong and that the conclusion you don't like can't possibly be true: That Trump is more popular in America than Biden.

Trump can still win, but there is no way in hell Trump wins the popular vote. I'm not any expert so maybe I'm in for a rude awakening in November but I just cannot imagine that Trump pulls off a solid EV victory and also comes up on top of the popular vote. Trump didn't win it against Hillary and didn't against Biden. Since then he's been found to be a rapist, a traitor, and he shits his pants so he needs to wear a diaper, among a long list of other things. This is why I don't believe polls align at all with reality. Trump is not more popular than Biden nation-wide. There's just no way that's possible. If it is, I'll ask Dr. Sam Wang to eat a bug.

tek79 fucked around with this message at 14:56 on May 5, 2024

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

tek79 posted:

Trump is not more popular than Biden nation-wide. There's just no way that's possible. If it is, I'll ask Dr. Sam Wang eat a bug.

I'll slam my penis in a car door.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

You're that embarrassed by your hairline

i think it’s more that his hair is embarrassed by him

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Roger stone looks like a kid wearing his parents clothing

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

It's funny because my hair was thinning for a few years and I just shaved it off during the pandemic. I love being bald now.

Tim is such a baby-assed wimp

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Grey Cat posted:

I'll slam my penis in a car door.

The hot new rage is getting it severed by the frunk of a cybertruck that uses 'AI' to increasingly apply more pressure in order for it to close

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
I was a middle school teacher for a long time and middle school is a time when kids will try to define themselves by wearing something all the time.

Like, "I'm the kid who wears a cowboy hat" or "I'm the kid who always, always wears the same Nirvana shirt."

This is because they're proto-humans who are trying to figure out who they are and are sorta Indiana-Jones-ing it due to lack of maturity and just generally being a dumb kid. "Maybe I can be my costume!"

For some reason, I think about this phenomenon every time I see noted superstar tim pool. I can't figure out why!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Posting at 3:30am and 9:30am. Trump should probably be getting more sleep.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Preoptopus posted:

So when that guy ripped his hat off and he freaked out cause it was his disguise and he didn't people to recognize him.... ok tim

He seems to think it works like Clark Kent's glasses, and without the beanie he stops being internet celebrity Tim Pool and just becomes some anonymous unremarkable white guy no one cares about

In reality, he's just an anonymous unremarkable white guy no one cares about, but with a dumb hat on.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Yeah, I remember when there were no protests when Trump was president.

Oh...wait.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Renreeja posted:

the tim pool picture lmao, just trying to imagine going into a social situation or event wearing a suit and a beanie

I mean like Johnny Depp could prolly pull it off but otherwise no.

Goatson
Oct 21, 2020

The real 12 points was the Thug-Friends we made along the way

kazil posted:

Sleep, or as people better know him, Lazy Joe, is the reason this country is going down! Don't trust him, people!! MAGA

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

kazil posted:

That's what court is for, silly radical left liberal!

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

kazil posted:

Between this and TikTok, it is absolutely amazing that he manages to completely fumble the easiest political lay-ups

Instead of attempting to point out how much Biden sucks right now in the I/P protest orbit, he doubles down on "these riots are happening because HE'S THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE! ELECTION INTERFERENCE!"

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

MechaX posted:

Between this and TikTok, it is absolutely amazing that he manages to completely fumble the easiest political lay-ups

Instead of attempting to point out how much Biden sucks right now in the I/P protest orbit, he doubles down on "these riots are happening because HE'S THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE! ELECTION INTERFERENCE!"

He can't because he would do way, way, way worse with the I/P stuff.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

tek79 posted:

Since then he's been found to be a rapist, a traitor, and he shits his pants so he needs to wear a diaper, among a long list of other things.

:byodood: That just makes me want to vote for him even harder!

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Missed this yesterday:

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-may-the-fourth-gop-red/

quote:

The official account of the North Carolina Republican Party on X, formerly known as Twitter, posted an image showing Trump holding a lightsaber. The text says, "May the Fourth Be With You," which is a play on the Star Wars line, "May the force be with you."

The problem, as social media users were quick to point out, is that the ex-president was shown with a red lightsaber. According to Vox, "Sith usually use red-hued" lightsabers, such as the one Darth Vader wields.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

pro starcraft loser posted:

He can't because he would do way, way, way worse with the I/P stuff.

Oh 100%; at best he'd continue to let Israel do exactly what it's doing now, at worst, Trump would probably just start dropping bombs himself

But he can't even do lip service despite how his entire career is just lying and grifting lmao

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol he had a VP pageant at Mar-a-Lago yesterday and now they are all out on the morning shows

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

They did the same thing with musk, putting him in a black star wars suit with red sword saber

[A] they don't know what the gently caress a star wars is

[B] they identify with the evil empire (sub)consciously

[C] red is the republican color (also of commies tho?)

[D] TRUPM

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Just loving lol that Tim Scott thinks the modern Republican party will ever pick a black guy for VP

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

isn't there a convoluted in-universe reason why the sith have red light sabers rather than it just being "red is evil"? like whereas the blue and green lightsabers are made from pure natural force crystals or whatever, the sith make their own synthetic crystals and infuse them with evil intent.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Mulaney Power Move posted:

isn't there a convoluted in-universe reason why the sith have red light sabers rather than it just being "red is evil"? like whereas the blue and green lightsabers are made from pure natural force crystals or whatever, the sith make their own synthetic crystals and infuse them with evil intent.

There's a convoluted in-universe explanation for everything in some Expanded Universe book. It might not be canon anymore since the Disney sequels erased all that

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

kazil posted:

Posted the same week he did an hour long live interview with stern, proving he can indeed string more that two sentences together

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I hope Rubio has improved his water drinking game.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

dig up stupid

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Preoptopus posted:

I mean like Johnny Depp could prolly pull it off but otherwise no.

Tim Pool will never pull off that beanie

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

is he bald or why would anyone wear beanie hat with a suit in Florida? although it's Mar-a-Lago, so anything goes

no hilt in his palm, so I assume it's slipping from his hand and he is about to behead himself

kazil posted:

dig up stupid

someone should ask her to show NK on the map and identify Kim Jong Un in a lineup of random Asian people

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Jesus Christ...

But, I really have to think the Capitol Police would like a round 2.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Dwesa posted:

is he bald or

Yes.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Dwesa posted:

is he bald or why would anyone wear beanie hat with a suit in Florida? although it's Mar-a-Lago, so anything goes

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
It seems like if you feel the need to ask a rep if they will accept the results of the election in your interview, you shouldn't interview that rep in the first place.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Short-sabred vulgarian.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Lol, his lightsaber is so short

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

kazil posted:

I never knew after World War 3 came "everything else"!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Oh cool, so you're a traitor to free and democratic elections then"
Just say it. Say the words and label them as such.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol in her book she threatens to kill biden's dog too. amazing.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1787132559601574384

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Infinitum posted:

"Oh cool, so you're a traitor to free and democratic elections then"
Just say it. Say the words and label them as such.

It's infuriating how the press treats them with kid gloves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I never knew after World War 3 came "everything else"!

The survivors will envy the dead.