Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

I'm pretty sure these are the same people that don't want counting to start early, or to have any ballots counted until the polls close, leaving the question of when you are counting any ballots at all.

Edit: These are the same geniuses that also are demanding a re-re-re-re-recount of the votes literal years after the fact too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

They’re just completely “bing bong so simple” brained about elections

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

kw0134 posted:

I'm pretty sure these are the same people that don't want counting to start early, or to have any ballots counted until the polls close, leaving the question of when you are counting any ballots at all.

When the line on TV is filled with people wearing Dear Leader's merch?
( Yes, I know there are laws about waving around candidate's promotional goods at polling places, but "committing crimes faster than the government can prosecute" is the current bold new strategy )

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

kw0134 posted:

Edit: These are the same geniuses that also are demanding a re-re-re-re-recount of the votes literal years after the fact too.

You should only count the first vote you receive. Whoever manages to get their vote in first decides for the whole state.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Rhonne posted:

You should only count the first vote you receive. Whoever manages to get their vote in first decides for the whole state.

The "Get Off My Lawn" party has once again swept all the elections

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Rhonne posted:

Hear me out, each party in each state selects a champion and they fight all the other parties in a battle royale of gladiatorial combat. We throw loads of spears, swords, maces and shields around the arena, and whoever drops their vote in the box placed on the third level of the arena gets the state.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

kw0134 posted:

That's exactly what they want, yes. In their ideal scenario, counting takes place only between the polls closing and midnight, meaning rural areas complete while big cities get shut down midway through the process. They were advocating this kind of thing back in 2020, but they're just now trying to follow through on it.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

My 13yr old cousin and near-death grandparents at an engagement party

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rhonne posted:

Only that one town in northern New Hampshire gets to vote.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

it's absolutely insane to me that you have to physically go to a polling place to cast a vote in most of the country. default/opt-out vote by mail should be a federal loving law

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Each state should just be registered on the stock market and whoever holds a majority of the stock gets to govern it.

It's the only fair way.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Stink Billyums posted:

lol in her book she threatens to kill biden's dog too. amazing.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1787132559601574384

My favorite part of this is that Biden moved Commander out of the White House, so this is actually a promise of common ground with Sleep Crooked Joe "Manchurian Candidate" Biden.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

"Joe Biden isn't decisive enough to kill his own dog" is certainly a take

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Penguin has always been popular with the GOONs!

XavierAlexander
Mar 22, 2024

by Pragmatica
The Dillbert school of dog/child rearing.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

does Roger Stone not realize those glasses make him looks like he always has black, beady eyes? i would think the murine look wouldn't appeal to most people but shows what I know

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Roger Stone is immune to being embarrassed about anything

PC LOAD LETTER
May 23, 2005
WTF?!

dervival posted:

does Roger Stone not realize those glasses make him looks like he always has black, beady eyes? i would think the murine look wouldn't appeal to most people but shows what I know

He probably thinks it makes him look tougher and lends him a aura of celebrity.

Dude is so self absorbed he can't possibly think straight for at least the last few years.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Tim Pool is obviously rich from grifting about how he's a liberal... but somehow i guess he buys into his bullshit enough where he feels self-conscious about his hairline. Who is he self-conscious towards? Is it men? Do men care about hairlines? Tons of people are shaved/bald. Is it women? Who cares, he's rich! Women should be fawning all over him, pounding the door to get into his NJ compound where there's a skatepark and sushi. That's all women care about, right? Money? Skate Park?

Like I've seen the pictures without the beanie and he looks.. like a normal bald person. Like too bad he's a huge rear end in a top hat who has terrible arguments because I think he'd otherwise be happier and (temperature-wise) cooler if he wasn't such a terrible person.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Don't get the kind that folds up like it's snowing, and for Pete's sake zero guard your head

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

dervival posted:

I mean the man has a full back tat of Richard Nixon

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

You have to stop counting ballots when the buzzer goes off! IMMEDIATELY discard the rest!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Waffle House posted:

You have to stop counting ballots when the buzzer goes off! IMMEDIATELY discard the rest!

Worked fine for them in 2000

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Worked fine for them in 2000

To quote a former President,
":mad: everyone hates "TRUMP" :mad:"

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

Shageletic posted:

How the gently caress are you still posting here after this

A couple of pages back, but I'm not sure exactly what you're freaking out about here. I don't know anything about the poster in question, but consumption of dog meat, while decreasing, is unfortunately still a thing in various countries including Korea and China. I'm fairly sure the poster wasn't suggesting that all Koreans eat dogs for every meal, but it is a real thing. Maybe take a deep breath instead of slamming the big red "racist!" button?

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

Grey Cat posted:

I'll slam my penis in a car door.

https://youtu.be/9ywnLQywz74?si=YnVNDjUIkYxLU0Fa

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Stink Billyums posted:

lol in her book she threatens to kill biden's dog too. amazing.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1787132559601574384

Stuff like this with Noem and DeSantis honestly honestly makes me feel fortunate me glad that I have a governor (Lamont, in CT), who doesn't use their state as a stepping stone and do whatever they think will grab the most national headlines, instead he just focusing on like...y'know, governing the state.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Every time someone mentions the 2000 election I get fuckin mad.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

dig up stupid

Someone up thread suggested this, but Republicans when speaking about other countries should be forced to point them out on a map at all times

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Trump <=> MAGA cult maniacs trading any semblance of reality for TRUMP

70 years of MIC propaganda <=> US citizens firm in the belief of North Korea's Otherness and also the entire dog-eating citizenry is brainwashed into worshipping a superman head-of-state!!!! LoL what's wrong with them how are they so stupid!! CIA, how much more of my paycheck do you need to defeat the AXIS OF EVIL so i can feel safe again

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

MrQwerty posted:

To quote a former President,
":mad: everyone hates "TRUMP" :mad:"

Everyone hates TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!
Everyone hates TRUMP!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Noem knows how much Trump hates dogs so she decided to make her entire personality "proud dog killer" to get that VP nod

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

TulliusCicero posted:

Someone up thread suggested this, but Republicans when speaking about other countries should be forced to point them out on a map at all times

an unlabeled map.

also the same for their own state and city/town.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is Tim "I'm a real leftist" Pool still even claiming he's anything but a right winger anymore?

I feel like he's increasingly dropped the act.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

an unlabeled map.

lmao Mike Pompeo got murderously angry at Mary Louise Kelly for knowing accurate geography without labels

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Trump Trial resumes tomorrow. I like how predictable / routine it is all starting to become.

I put together a virtual Trump trial Bingo. If anyone wants to play follow the link below

https://mfbc.us/m/zv8vwnq --> (good for 30 people)

https://myfreebingocards.com/bingo-card-generator --> This was the website I used to generate the cards, it randomized them.

I can post the topics referenced on the bingo card if anyone wants to make their own.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

PhazonLink posted:

an unlabeled map.

Do you mean the state / town where they are running, it the one where they actually live?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

kw0134 posted:

It’s pretty obvious that they just want the rules to favor GOP election victories vs, like, anything else

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump napping ought to be a free space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Grey suit, brown shoes, black beanie. So loving dumb.