Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Get a sign that says "close the WWE thread"

if this gets on tv i'll do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Astro7x posted:

So ticket prices for the Chicago Dynamite on July 3rd... this company wants $721 for front row, $372 for bottom of lower bowl, $88 for top of lower bowl. gently caress that... How the hell did I get $100 2nd Row Tickets to the Dynamite after All In on camera, and now they are charging $563 for the exact same seat?

This is exactly why I'll just wait until the day of the show and see how low prices will go

There are $20 Lower bowl seats

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

STING 64 posted:

:pervert:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

STING 64 posted:

Do the needful, The Sandman From Ecw

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Sting and Sandman can save PSP with a single sign

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

On The Internet posted:

Sting and Sandman can save PSP with a single sign

:pray:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Basic Chunnel posted:

Danielson’s in a weird place where he should always be believable as a main eventer but the meta-knowledge of his announced winding down (unless he took that back and I didn’t hear abt it?) makes it so that even if you were really selective in how you used him, would you ever expect he wasn’t going to do the job in a title match? Barring some situation where he’s brought in as a short-term ringer (champion gets injured or leaves for the fed mid-reign, etc.)

I mean if he’s in that position you might as well use him — he’s going to have the best match possible in terms of work rate and he’ll make the champ look good— but given how great he still is, it somehow feels like a waste to put him in the role of first-up title contender. Like, I’d use him to cement a dominant reign, not christen a new one. It sets a high bar.

Said it before, and say it'll again. Should've ended MJF's lovely poo poo-arse title reign early so we were spared that lovely-arse poo poo title reign.

Also, face MJF? Yeah, please cheer for good guy racist MJF. gently caress off, Tony.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

He was good until Wembley

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
I am a habitual hooter and hollerer and avoider of this thread, but would like to reserve this space for whatever godawful thing Max Caster does to respond to the Drake-Kendrick beef.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bad posts so far today. Let's close it down until tomorrow, try again

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

maruhkati posted:

I am a habitual hooter and hollerer and avoider of this thread, but would like to reserve this space for whatever godawful thing Max Caster does to respond to the Drake-Kendrick beef.

gently caress off!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That was a dark fifteen minutes. Now we can all get back to the important issue: why does the tag division suck so much????

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

That was a dark fifteen minutes. Now we can all get back to the important issue: why does the tag division suck so much????

because tony fumbled signing GOD

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Probably cause literally every tag team in the company besides the Young Bucks have been broken up, moved to the Trios Division, or one of them is constantly injured at all times forever

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Tag division has been destroyed by injuries for what seems like years now

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

trios division was the worst idea of all time. don't care if some crappy indie promotion had a good trios division 10 years ago!!!!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Don’t think there’s that many good tag teams around right now, in any company. The wells run dry. The children cry out for Brian Cage/Big Bill, now more than ever.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

The children cry out for Brian Cage/Big Bill, now more than ever.

That was the last moment when it looked like maybe, just maybe, AEW could Restore the Feeling 😔

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

trios division was the worst idea of all time. don't care if some crappy indie promotion had a good trios division 10 years ago!!!!

This tbh.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Just take a bunch of the go-nowhere dipshits and put together some teams, see what works. Put Powerhouse Hobbs with Jake Hager, let them fight The Butcher and the Blade.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Just take a bunch of the go-nowhere dipshits and put together some teams, see what works. Put Powerhouse Hobbs with Jake Hager, let them fight The Butcher and the Blade.

they're all injured because if they say they're hurt tiny will pay them and they won't have to wrestle. greatest scam ever since workers comp

maruhkati posted:

Max Caster

any other questions

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Is big bill and Ricky done? Why does Tony hate it when Ricky gets over?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Is big bill and Ricky done? Why does Tony hate it when Ricky gets over?

because the second his contract ends he's heading to the fed and reattaching himself to cody's hip

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Big Bill and Brian Cage were too good and the young bucks used their evp powers to force Tony to break them up 😔

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

because the second his contract ends he's heading to the fed and reattaching himself to cody's hip

A good push and a good contact would probably stop that

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

They should push 2.0. I feel like those two kids have something special

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

they're all injured because if they say they're hurt tiny will pay them and they won't have to wrestle. greatest scam ever since workers comp

any other questions

Hmmm maybe let's close it again

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Big Bill and Brian Cage were simply too big and powerful for All Petite Wrestling

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sandman from ECW posted:

They should push 2.0. I feel like those two kids have something special

yeah. push them into the hospital 🤣

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

They should push your head into your butt!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Big Bill and Brian Cage were simply too big and powerful for All Petite Wrestling

Brian is as wide as Bill is tall

and the aew manlets couldn't handle it 😔

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Tag division is fine though it probably could use a defined mid-card and upper mid card since we have the top level teams and than everyone else

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the only real "tag teaming" in AEW is Bucks and FTR taking turns with the straps

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

the only real "tag teaming" in AEW is Bucks and FTR taking turns with the straps

Best tag team division in North America (derogatory)

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

New idea: Combine the tag titles and Trios titles and run a Quintet Division

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sandman from ECW posted:

never let tony see this post

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sandman from ECW posted:

Each wrestler gets five sets of five belts

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

If Rey didn't get hurt so much we'd probably have another solidified mid tier lucha team

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My most psychotic Hell Thread take is that Im not into the Lucha Bros. They’re less than the sum of their parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Barely psychotic. Mid-card is obviously the ceiling, penta is better at singles and has really lost a step always teaming