Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I don’t know what I expected but I really did not think he would actually follow that Always Sunny clip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN

DC Murderverse posted:

Family Matters was pretty good when taken out of the context of the other songs. It’s no Back to Back but it was interesting musically and got Drake to spit with more fire than he’s had in years. He was having fun with it

This feels like a lawyer wrote it (and possibly made the beat too) and Drake sounds like he’s reading a passage from some textbook in high school, absolutely no energy behind it

the beat sounds like he heard people saying 'meet the grahams' sounded so sinister it made you uneasy, and thought it was just that it didn't have a club beat

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

The REAL Goobusters posted:

kendrick associate

a close enough associate that there's some meat behind that tweet or just a vague hope that there's a reply coming

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

"You mention that a-minor but niggas gotta b-sharp and tell the fans who was it"

This is the corniest fuckin line I've heard in a long long time

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol I just don’t get it. I mean worst case scenario, he really is a pedophile. But best case scenario is that he convinced the whole internet he’s a pedophile as a joke on Kendrick?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

when u think feeding fake info that u have another hidden child is actually an own but everyone is just like yeah probably and believes it in stride even when u say psych

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

He really tried to Barter 6 the Heart series, wack culture vulture accusations holding true.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/juliusstukesjr/status/1787295987788120418

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Caseman posted:

"You mention that a-minor but niggas gotta b-sharp and tell the fans who was it"

That’s a 2017 Eminem bar

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/nhoodpublicist/status/1787298203559157808

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Truther Vandross posted:

lol I just don’t get it. I mean worst case scenario, he really is a pedophile. But best case scenario is that he convinced the whole internet he’s a pedophile as a joke on Kendrick?

He’s saying the daughter stuff and the leak stuff was his doing, not the rest of it.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
The best part about this is his bars about lol you amolestatiin victim loser are based on a surface level misinterpretation of a Mr Morales track about how Kendrick WASNT molested. He failed media literacy.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
Lol Not Like Us had 1 million views on YouTube within 20 minutes and drakes poo poo has like 40k views in twice that time. Nobody cares about you, Drake

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

ngl I'm completely lost

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

there better be a kendrick drop by the time i finish watching tonights milf manor

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Oh gently caress Drake fired back

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

ItohRespectArmy posted:

there better be a kendrick drop by the time i finish watching tonights milf manor

Great show

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
oh what if kendrick brings up the xxxtentacion thing lmfao

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This rap battle is what America needed

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"Only fuckin' with Whitney's, not Millie Bobby Brown's, I'd never look twice at no teenager"

Except there's proof that you did :jerkbag:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I thought you were on vacation bitch

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Someone needs to get a statement from Millie Bobby Brown on this one

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Kendrick should let this one sit with people for a minute, he didn’t give the public any time to really process Family Matters which was to his advantage but letting everyone think long and hard about how pathetic this is before he drops his song about killing XXX and how many other careers he’s ruined on Monday night

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

post COVID posted:

lol

that rules, check out good kid maad city
Loved it. Going to check out To Pimp a Butterfly tomorrow.

I was genuinely expecting to come back to a sixer for rank ignorance.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

He actually took the advice of the Always Sunny clip and wrote a song about how he totally doesn't diddle kids. Amazing.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Petey posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

you can easily tell which of them was a helldump poster and which was a d&d poster

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Mons Hubris posted:

Someone needs to get a statement from Millie Bobby Brown on this one

She was 14 in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYZPKh74Li8

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Caseman posted:

hes trying to match kendricks wordplay and it just sounds so flat

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
misunderstanding the song makes that WAY funnier

"oh i understand now you were molested as a child so that's why you're talking about me loving underage girls" to someone that was in fact not molested is incredible

kendrick should absolutely just wait and let this one simmer, i do not think public opinion will swing in his favor

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

NGL though, I am extremely grateful that Drake has been feeding this beef and getting us Kendrick tracks, he's got a point there. I just hope he can up his game a bit because this is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for K dot.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/DonjuantheKing/status/1787303296379584925

https://twitter.com/DavidDTSS/status/1787299797168189631

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

thathonkey posted:

hes trying to match kendricks wordplay and it just sounds so flat

Don’t make me do it

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Yeah I’m aware of all that, I mean a comment on what’s happening now

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

It is a shame he's a creep because the whole tricking Kendrick into thinking he has a daughter and Kendrick falling for it hard is quite hilarious

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
Wait until Akademiks is really deep into a "Drake's got this"-rant then drop crush 'em both like that minivan.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Whose side were you on in the great rap war of 2024?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Drake claiming he never been with a teen?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

If the "double agent" angle was true it's the easiest poo poo in the world to prove but he didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
That was worse than him just staying quiet lmao