Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Really love the "make a reference one line, explain it the next" from Drake. Good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/PapiAceFBC/status/1787293466352922984

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Stux posted:

saying "this epstein angle was the poo poo I expected" and not understanding how loving insane it makes him sound ftw lol

lmfao it rules, keep digging stupid

3rdEyeDeuteranopia
Sep 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/ElectionLegal/status/1787303359113838912?t=bIsjNQY0ZOyRTOhz7rc1IQ

3rdEyeDeuteranopia fucked around with this message at 04:01 on May 6, 2024

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
https://x.com/patstaresat/status/1787304634404786609?s=46&t=5FKl-ixbCXbE4AGzaUeI-g

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I think Kendrick will wait a few days, drop a full album with the 4 already existing tracks, a new track, and remixes of each of the tracks at which point Drake will have to concede and maybe commit seppuku and this will all be over. I just don’t want any more Drake tracks, this one was a massive bummer because of how pathetic it is

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

it appears to be both of those things

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

err posted:

But people will say “drat, Drake sounds like he’s giving up.

the track has a wellness check type flow.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
drake is cooked as hard as he can be, no idea what the plan is once you mock someone for being molested as a child as proof they make up pedophilia poo poo much less claim you can't be a pedophile because you haven't been caught (also too famous for it?)

The fake daughter is 100% the only thing his camp is trying to push hard online, which is wild because it means either Kendrick doesn't have leaks in OVO and was just able to predict every step Drake would take, there are real leakers and fake leakers and so much proven stuff is leaking out from Drake's camp everyone is assuming its all true, or both.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

im putting my hands in the air to give kendrick my energy to kill this clown

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Even if he was serious and this actually was a master plan, reminding everyone of how this happened to you once already is still a weird choice

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
God drat Drake just disappear lol

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

oh my god the spoken outro on this is the most embarrassing thing i've ever heard in my life

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/shamartTM/status/1787307330696098112

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

if kendrick got baited like that it would be really dumb but why would you not post receipts about it or immediately brag??him trying to pass it off as fake makes me think he has a secret daughter even more

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
There’s some Twitter smoke around the Drake has a hidden daughter thing and if I know anything about smoke….

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

40 lbs to freedom posted:

if kendrick got baited like that it would be really dumb but why would you not post receipts about it or immediately brag??him trying to pass it off as fake makes me think he has a secret daughter even more

If Drake had countered with a track, or a video of him and his homies laughing about the fake info they sent that Kendrick bought, then yeah. but after 2 days of his fans making up this bullshit and then he just says the poo poo those weirdo twitter accounts did.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i didnt even know about the millie bobby brown and drake thing. texting a 14 year old girl totally normal behavior for non-pedophiles

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
https://twitter.com/drewjanda/status/1787298520602394980

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Stux posted:

lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Like for my own hope and sanity I'm willing to believe that Drake wasn't actually out here loving the teens he was texting, but that poo poo is like the textbook definition of grooming.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Stux posted:

there is a non zero chance this ends with drake taking his own life

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

thathonkey posted:

there is a non zero chance this ends with drake taking his own life

I think it’s about as close to zero as you can get

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

unless kendrick has like video of Drake loving a teen, Drake isn't going to take his own life lmao(in which case should probably send that poo poo to the feds and not use it for a rap beef).

at worst he lays low for a year or so, and tries to come back when the heat has died down.

https://twitter.com/Cindtrillella/status/1787312807895015441

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Dexo posted:

unless kendrick has like video of Drake loving a teen, Drake isn't going to take his own life lmao(in which case should probably send that poo poo to the feds and not use it for a rap beef).

at worst he lays low for a year or so, and tries to come back when the heat has died down.

https://twitter.com/Cindtrillella/status/1787312807895015441

I think Drake is hoping to rip the band-aid off. He doesn't want even one more song hanging over his releases like the Sword of Damocles. He's hoping he only has to lay low for a month after Kendrick floods the streets for a week, not for a year or two. Even then, I feel like Kendrick has shown he's the kind of spiteful such that no matter when or where Drake tries to roll out, Kendrick will keep something in the back pocket just to slam Drake's hand in the car door, again. Maybe especially if Kendrick was actually fed false info. That really feels like a way to ensure that whatever is said next has citations that end in charges. Even this half-hearted response is not a taunt likely to end well for him.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Dexo posted:

Like for my own hope and sanity I'm willing to believe that Drake wasn't actually out here loving the teens he was texting, but that poo poo is like the textbook definition of grooming.

Also the reason he went straight to Millie Bobbie Brown is because he needs people to focus on that (which he can deny as weirdo internet poo poo) instead of Hailey Bieber and Jorja Smith

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

xbilkis posted:

Also the reason he went straight to Millie Bobbie Brown is because he needs people to focus on that (which he can deny as weirdo internet poo poo) instead of Hailey Bieber and Jorja Smith

all that stuff was just Drake playing the long game to embarrass Kendrick Lamar

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

im too famous to be a pedophile is jawdropping

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Letting "meet the grahams" blow up for 2 days before coming out and saying you planted fake info instead of, idk, immediately? is definitely some 4D chess.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Claiming to have pupppet mastered that you're a bad dad and pedophile, as a ultra famous rich dude, is some wild rear end poo poo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

xbilkis posted:

or just random-rear end groupies like he's mick jagger

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

what a self own slipping on Epstein/Weinstein and bringing up Millie Bobby Brown unprompted

2 days and this is the best you could come up with? some r/drizzy qanon poo poo? christ

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

all that stuff was just Drake playing the long game to embarrass Kendrick Lamar

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Google Butt posted:

Claiming to have pupppet mastered that you're a bad dad and pedophile, as a ultra famous rich dude, is some wild rear end poo poo

also it turns out everyone believes it 100% which is speaking to a vastly bigger problem for Drake

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Ultraklystron posted:

He's hoping he only has to lay low for a month after Kendrick floods the streets for a week, not for a year or two. Even then, I feel like Kendrick has shown he's the kind of spiteful such that no matter when or where Drake tries to roll out, Kendrick will keep something in the back pocket just to slam Drake's hand in the car door, again. Maybe especially if Kendrick was actually fed false info. That really feels like a way to ensure that whatever is said next has citations that end in charges. Even this half-hearted response is not a taunt likely to end well for him.

Drake's the one with a target painted on him, and it seems like Kendrick is going to call open season. Maybe K. will try to keep it between the two of them, but in my heart there's gotta be hundreds of other rappers ready to take their shot at Drake. I hope it's going to be a year where every release has a dig at Drake. He has some allies in the business, but I can't imagine anyone but the die-hards, or financially obligated staying on, and it really does seem like he has the whole culture against him now.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

Hit Man posted:

Letting "meet the grahams" blow up for 2 days before coming out and saying you planted fake info instead of, idk, immediately? is definitely some 4D chess.

Yeah, like, I can buy that he was stupid enough to think "leaking" this to Kendrick was a master play.. but you're operating on some loving "CIA attempting to assassinate Castro" levels of stupidity to not drop this song or some proof right after Meet the Grahams... And yeah, I can believe Drake is that stupid so maybe he's telling the truth. Theres a first time for everything after all.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the best part of every drake response is him trying to wave off the beef with increasingly desperate lines.

in drop and give me 50 he's like "im gona let you guys work it out i've seen enough"

in taylor made he's like "wow i guess kendrick wont drop even after a week"

in family matters he says he's going on vacation and well, the latest one is even more pathetic lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
[quote="Ghislaine of YOSPOS" post="539359957"]
im too famous to be a pedophile is jawdropping

Saying "the only reason why you're mad is because you were molested" completely misunderstanding his lyrics combined with all Drake's usual behavior surely will have Kendrick stop

When "Not Like Us" dropped last night it was everywhere. This has gotten nothing but a combo of "huh" "why" and "what"

Tomorrow is gonna be crazy