Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Color Printer posted:

had not reached that part of the podcast when I read this. I now understand this post, and Alex's boner plight

100% why i posted it.

It's fun to see a post and be like 'alright how did alex get to that'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I feel like Connor O'Malley had a painful erection in that Honk if You're Horny sketch, but I dare say he didn't look like he was enjoying himself.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Dangerous Person posted:

What are the circumstances where you want an erection to be painful

Sometimes you gotta prove a point.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Mr Scumbag posted:

When you are so insecure about your masculinity, the only thing that can convince you that you're a "real man" is to have a hardon that literally hurts you.

Thankfully none of these people will experience any such thing by buying snake oil from Alex Jones. They'll just have to deal with their insecurity some other way.

I mean, considering that the other way is often "take it out on everyone around them and try to control everything so they feel like a man" maybe a painful boner to remind them of how stupid being caught up in your own masculinity is would be a better solution?

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Thought provoking boner pills, you say?

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

tsob posted:

I mean, considering that the other way is often "take it out on everyone around them and try to control everything so they feel like a man" maybe a painful boner to remind them of how stupid being caught up in your own masculinity is would be a better solution?

I'm pretty sure a lot of these people are hoping to be able to beat their wives while sporting a painful hardon. They probably can't imagine anything more "manly".

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

It was fun listening to today’s ep, hanging out laundry, knowing that out there, somewhere, Grand Fromage was gonna do a spit-take when he gets to one part.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

the tiger woods of chaos

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

it's going down like donkey kong? loving hell, alex

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
I listen to a podcast where women review smut books, and the idea of painful erections is a recurring idea in the books they read.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Xiahou Dun posted:

It was fun listening to today’s ep, hanging out laundry, knowing that out there, somewhere, Grand Fromage was gonna do a spit-take when he gets to one part.

Well, now I'm intrigued.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Alex started the show incredibly depressed and angry until a shouting contest perked him back up to the point he started bragging about his magic powers again

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Grand Fromage posted:

Well, now I'm intrigued.

Let me get you a cup of coffee and some plastic sheets for any nearby electronics...

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

If Alex Jones has magic powers, does that make him a witch and can we burn him? Asking for the Witchfinder General a "friend".

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

The Tiger Woods of Chaos would be... Slaanesh?

Since we found out Alex believes the 40K Chaos gods are real I have to wonder.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Even Alex trying to improvise winds up being from a movie

He did the “Hanover fiste” bit from heavy metal during his primal scream therapy with chase geyser

https://youtu.be/tF5B1Pt01MU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

rotinaj posted:

Even Alex trying to improvise winds up being from a movie

He did the “Hanover fiste” bit from heavy metal during his primal scream therapy with chase geyser

https://youtu.be/tF5B1Pt01MU

Don't be silly, he didn't take it from the film, he took it from the white papers they made into a film. Also, still listening through backlog episodes and a recent rant about how he'd never commit suicide (one of many, I know) made me wonder if he does think about it and if perhaps, in his mind, it wouldn't be his way to launch one final conspiracy by constantly telling the audience he never would and then doing so when he finally hits rock bottom. I don't think he ever will, but it does seem to be something regularly playing on his mind.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
He kept saying "sibil" instead of civil and I got upset.

Color Printer posted:

it's going down like donkey kong? loving hell, alex

i was screaming in my car

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
So a new story in Alex’s life is he’s trying and failing to find a vet who will neuter his cat without vaccinating it.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

0konner posted:

So a new story in Alex’s life is he’s trying and failing to find a vet who will neuter his cat without vaccinating it.

Didn't he list the cat as a show animal and an asset for the bankruptcy court? Doesn't having a show animal fixed destroy its value?

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Wouldn’t shock me if he’s getting medical procedures done on the cat to spite the folks he’s indebted to.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
The cat is probably roaming around his McMansion, yowling for sex, and Alex just wants it to shut the gently caress up.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

Marsupial Ape posted:

The cat is probably roaming around his McMansion, yowling for sex, and Alex just wants it to shut the gently caress up.

Oh, sure, I know it's mostly incompetence, but I am very amused at the possibility of CATFRAUD.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Ogma posted:

Oh, sure, I know it's mostly incompetence, but I am very amused at the possibility of CATFRAUD.

None of us are wrong. Alex Jones is incompetent at fraudulence.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Is there not an episode today or has jet lag hosed me up more than I thought?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

It's coming out late afternoon.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Ah thank you.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
Take my cat's nards but leave the parvo.

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
Just a Murderers’ Row of shitheads today.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Alex hearing the story about Wakefield's wife 3 times but still not actually hearing it is one of the funniest things in a while on this show.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I can't even figure out what was going on there. I know in the past he's come back from grabbing some whiskey or whatever having heard nothing and tried to smooth over it but here he's still hearing and repeating at least some of the words.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Holy poo poo.

From IMDB Eric Roberts has 727 previous acting gigs, and 85 still upcoming.

I guess the guy really will take anything, maybe he just likes to work.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Is there any particular reason Nick Fuentes hates JD Vance beyond "Nick Fuentes hates lots of people"?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

True believers easily see grifters.

Just that simple.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Who cares why Paste Pot Pete has beef with Stilt-Man? Buncha C-Listers.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

That's some Ape-x energy, right there Unus

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Marsupial Ape posted:

Who cares why Paste Pot Pete has beef with Stilt-Man? Buncha C-Listers.

Non-zero chance JD Vance is Trump's VP. Might also be why there's anger.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

True believers easily see grifters.

Just that simple.

This is also why Fuentes just completely dunks on Jones every time he's on

Really though it's amazing how "I became a Doula because I don't actually love my firstborn" wasn't the worst thing I heard this episode

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
The dynamic of "Why can't you just launder your antisemitism via my paranoid narcissism" vs "You are as antisemitic as I am and you not admitting it to your audience means you're a coward" is fascinating in a prison fight between rival Aryan gangs sort of way, but gently caress man listening to Nick Fuentes is rough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Froghammer posted:

The dynamic of "Why can't you just launder your antisemitism via my paranoid narcissism" vs "You are as antisemitic as I am and you not admitting it to your audience means you're a coward" is fascinating in a prison fight between rival Aryan gangs sort of way, but gently caress man listening to Nick Fuentes is rough

Sadly way too long for a thread title.