Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Liquid Chicken posted:

Pack a decoy lunch - Fish sandwiches in McD's bag spiked with laxatives.

Eat spicy food until you've developed a tolerance to it, then load the decoy sandwich with the hottest sauce you can tolerate. You either get an entertaining show or a delicious spicy sandwich, and any meetings with HR amount to "I brought a sandwich for lunch, they stole it, why am I here?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

No, that's the drummer from the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

pixaal posted:

This is why you always put a tooth pick in the middle of the sandwich so you have to open it and disarm the trap before eating. You will find the thief when they yelp.

if you work in north america it's usually enough to pack something spicy or remotely foreign looking

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

FMguru posted:

Kennedy 2024 endorsement train just keeps chugging along:

https://twitter.com/KevinSpacey/status/1787511374429442455

No word (yet) on who Harvey Weinstein is planning to endorse.

Would actually be a clever grift; pay to not be endorsed by Kevin Spacey. RFK forgot to pay the monthly fee

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

So Elon recently unbanned Nick Fuentes from Twitter. There was a Spaces and George Santos asked if Nick was gay. Fuentes gets upset and leaves the Spaces without answering
https://twitter.com/MrSantosNY/status/1787474398204530851

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

kazil posted:

So Elon recently unbanned Nick Fuentes from Twitter. There was a Spaces and George Santos asked if Nick was gay. Fuentes gets upset and leaves the Spaces without answering

He ragequit because his "I'm not gay, YOU'RE gay!" defense doesn't work on George Santos

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Oh lord, please let George Santos driving Nick Fuentes off of Twitter be an actual thing. :pray:

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Serious_Cyclone posted:

(Trump rounds the bases in a golf cart)

Have you ever heard of a Bullpen Car?

Edit: They used to drive the relief pitchers from the bullpen to the mound in one of these.

Edit2: Apparently they are still a thing in NPB, and somewhat over the top take on a Bullpen Cart.

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 18:39 on May 6, 2024

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Anderson Koopa posted:

It's spelled Ballpoint Pen, and yes I'm aware of it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Ah, there's my favorite congressman of all time- glad to see he's down but not out.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Anderson Koopa posted:

I put up with the Designated Hitter invading both leagues but poo poo's just getting silly now

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

kazil posted:

i dont know who any of those talking heads are.

are they all mt rushmore candidates that will save civilization?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Squiggle posted:

Direct/cross/redirect sounds stupid, they should call it crisscross examination

criss, cross, apple, and sauce

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

kazil posted:

who listens to this poo poo?

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Saw this guy today

This dude just doesn't want teachers to take care of the massive lice infestation on his children.

Absolutely no grooming!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

X spaces calls get all of the speakers who couldn't land a gig on the latest CPAC or TPUSA tour

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

big nipples big life posted:

who listens to this poo poo?

Oakleys in a truck dudes and guys like Vivek

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Toxic Mental posted:

I could never serve on a jury like this because I would just fall asleep every single day like TRUMP! does

Have you ever gone to a baseball game? Jury duty is like that but with way more excitement.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but you can drink expensive mass market adjunct beer(and maybe use edibles) at sports events and buy over priced junk food.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Saw this guy today

why does his truck look like he groomed all over it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Gonna get me some jury nachos and maybe some jury ice cream served in a little jury helmet

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
This is from Playbook PM but holy hell DC is so far up its own rear end

quote:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD — James Gelfand, president and CEO of the ERISA Industry Committee, and Tegan Gelfand, head of federal affairs and public policy at Ferring Pharmaceuticals, welcomed Leonidas “Leo” Julius Gelfand on Friday. He joins big brother Ajax.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
are there any articles about jury duty during the worst parts of Covid?

like I did pre selection stuff on Zoom. 2 days of sitting in a literally virtual line to get excused and them being semi serious about having your cam on and to take this "seriously"

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

kazil posted:

Gonna get me some jury nachos and maybe some jury ice cream served in a little jury helmet

Ben and Jury's Tangerine Golden Ripple.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

PhazonLink posted:

like I did pre selection stuff on Zoom. 2 days of sitting in a literally virtual line to get excused and them being semi serious about having your cam on and to take this "seriously"

Not during Covid, but post Covid, I was selected for Jury duty. There are some random masks in the front of the room, and what I assume is an air purifier.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

PhazonLink posted:

"Take this seriously" when you got this going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3Y_4wc0Ng

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Nessus posted:

Inshallah this will be loss.jpg

making GBS threads your pants is often harder on the defendant than the legal team

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Anderson Koopa posted:

Not during Covid, but post Covid, I was selected for Jury duty. There are some random masks in the front of the room, and what I assume is an air purifier.

Pre-covid, 1/5 of the room is coughing and sneezing. No air purifier or masks. Lots of newspapers.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

kazil posted:

:lmao:
Santos is the new Loomer?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Seth Pecksniff posted:

This is from Playbook PM but holy hell DC is so far up its own rear end

...?

The gently caress I miss?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Seth Pecksniff posted:

"Take this seriously" when you got this going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3Y_4wc0Ng

I was wondering if this was the video of the lawyer making themselves a cat but instead it’s the other greatest Zoom trial involving “Buttfucker 3000”. Godspeed You, Buttfucker 3000!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

nobodygetshurt posted:

:lmao:
Santos is the new Loomer?

Santos got elected to office, that puts him above Loom

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

PhazonLink posted:

but you can drink expensive mass market adjunct beer(and maybe use edibles) at sports events and buy over priced junk food.

Who said you couldn't do that at jury duty?

You know LSD and its analogues are literally on a small piece of paper.

Really get jury duty pumping

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

ManBoyChef posted:

Who said you couldn't do that at jury duty?

You know LSD and its analogues are literally on a small piece of paper.

Really get jury duty pumping

WOAH the defendant's nussy transforms into a dragon if I look at it like a magic eye!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

i dont know who any of those talking heads are.

are they all mt rushmore candidates that will save civilization?

Just a venerable who's who of poo poo heads that really need to get the gently caress off the internet

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Pre-covid, 1/5 of the room is coughing and sneezing. No air purifier or masks. Lots of newspapers.

I was really hoping that wearing a mask when you are sick would catch on but you know how we are in the states....There is a large section of us that are straight up pieces of poo poo that care so little for anyone else that we desired our Applebees Boneless wings so much that we bitched and complained so much during a pandemic that the rightwing politicians made it a cultural touchpoint not to wear masks or believe a pandemic is going on.

Who would think any of those fucktwits would wear a mask with the common cold. They got it. Everyone has to get it now. Chances are they didn't even need to leave the house but they had to go get something at the store and get all up on the service workers there.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

Dang how'd the ghost of kenny rogers get wrapped up in all this?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

Dang how'd the ghost of kenny rogers get wrapped up in all this?

He did not, in fact, know when to fold them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

pretty sure applebee's and supercuts must always remain open is in the constitution. I haven't read it but I heard it on the radio.