Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Rick posted:

If there’s one thing us on the left are good at, it’s running loving purity tests. 🙄

Democrats have been calling on Israel to chill the gently caress out for months, and the Biden administration has been applying diplomatic pressure. Republicans and Trump? They’re openly calling for Israel to glass Gaza from orbit - in addition to being regular civil rights abusers here at home.

Purity tests are how we got Trump. It’s how we lost Roe. Knock it the gently caress off already and grow up.

lol syq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

She probably thinks it's something she watches on TV.

So you're saying there's never been a pogrom on TV?

Shows how much you know.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Finally a new queen to dethrone occupy democrats as the dumbest poo poo around

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Hamas and Brianna Wu have both agreed to the deal, if we could just get Israel on board!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Wait how did purity twats lose Roe? If rhe Dems actually vetted candidates on their abortion stance it'd still be around!

E: lmao keeping the spelling mistake

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Shageletic posted:

Wait how did purity twats lose Roe? If rhe Dems actually vetted candidates on their abortion stance it'd still be around!

the phrase "purity test" just means "caring about stuff I don't care about" and the cause-and-effect is vibes

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

loquacius posted:

right on time:

Lol, I got the same message. I love the "legally required to say Stop to Stop."

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Nonsense posted:

AOC similarly capitulated and donated to the DCCC, they are safe and can make whatever weak statements they want to. The left is meek

The path to power as always lays with the right. Stalin knew this.

I dont think you know anything about Stalin

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Shageletic posted:

the default position for anyone should have been “voting for Hillary” and if you didn’t vote for Hillary it was because:

* you’re a sexist/racist
* you’re a purity tester who wants a pony
* or as in the case of the bernie bros, both

Brimruk
Jun 5, 2009

the_steve posted:

The fundraising texts know more about consent than our sitting president does :grin:

Can't believe I donated money to this gently caress in 2020; 'political revolution* continues' my rear end

* revolution is subject to the DNC definition of the word

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!

the_steve posted:

tbh I thought it was nichael loving with me

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/bidetmarxman/status/1787551045499113983

Watch Genocide Joe invade the Hague as his last presidential act.

???

The US officially does not even acknowledge the validity of the ICC.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

the_steve posted:

Same, I just replied that I don't donate to people that support genocide and then sent stop.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Asproigerosis posted:

???

The US officially does not even acknowledge the validity of the ICC.

well after getting heroic lich king down there isn’t really a reason to do ICC but pvp has been fun in the cata prepatch

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kamala is deranged! *Tucker laughing*

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Shageletic posted:

Uh excuse me did you miss the part where Nancy Pelosi personally stumped for the anti-abortion Texas congressman to ward off a progressive primary challenge in the name of "Big Tent Democrat Party"? Unrelated, he was indicted for receiving bribes from foreign state actors, investigative charges that ol Nancy said was fake news don't believe your lying eyes back in the 2022 primary race.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

KomradeX posted:

Stalin woulda won motha fucka

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

loquacius posted:

right on time:

Need the Carl telling Hillary to go away video but with Bernie

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

KomradeX posted:

*me to Stalin who is literally standing next to me and also reading this post* "Get a load of this guy"

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

mags posted:

perhaps Brianna wu is not serious

I hate to break it to you but she is extremely serious

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Grapplejack posted:

seriously operating on a 2nd grader's understanding of geopolitics

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I read a thread today on some democrat forums where democrats were positively creaming themselves about the idea of Biden dying and Kamala becoming president just one breath away from ranting about how Biden was going to save democracy. You can't save democracy if your leaders are appointed instead of elected libs!

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!

Grapplejack posted:

you can be unserious but convince yourself you’re not

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
democracy means "rule by the Elect", and nothing is more Elect than appointment by god/fate

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

stumblebum posted:

democracy means "rule by the Elect", and nothing is more Elect than appointment by god/fate

It's ok when it's their guy because democracy is only supposed to stop the "bad" ones from holding power forever. It only makes sense to let a good (their) guy hold power forever.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

New Biden Strategy Sounds Like a Winner!

According to MSNBC, the new Biden reelection strategy is short crisp speeches. They're going to tighten up his message because voters are consuming media in different formats and have a shorter attention span.

I've long thought and posted here that they need to do this, and I know many of you have as well. This also should be a great contrast with the bumbling, rambling cheato.

this strategy sounds kind of at odds with banning tiktok tho

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

quote:

Former Trump adviser Stephen K. Bannon, who runs an influential right-wing podcast, has suggested that Trump’s softening on TikTok was driven by his desire for “Yass Coin” – money from Club for Growth megadonor Jeff Yass, whose trading firm, Susquehanna International Group, owns roughly 15 percent of ByteDance. Trump said in March that he had not discussed TikTok with Yass, and a person familiar with Yass’s affairs said he has no plans to donate to Trump’s campaign.

wait if at least fifteen percent of bytedance is owned by a nonchinese investment group doesnt that undermine the argument that the whole thing is just an op for the ccp

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

LuxuryLarva posted:

I read a thread today on some democrat forums where democrats were positively creaming themselves about the idea of Biden dying and Kamala becoming president just one breath away from ranting about how Biden was going to save democracy. You can't save democracy if your leaders are appointed instead of elected libs!

im ready for the harris administration, it will be extremely funny

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

Uh excuse me did you miss the part where Nancy Pelosi personally stumped for the anti-abortion Texas congressman to ward off a progressive primary challenge in the name of "Big Tent Democrat Party"? Unrelated, he was indicted for receiving bribes from foreign state actors, investigative charges that ol Nancy said was fake news don't believe your lying eyes back in the 2022 primary race.

He got raided in the middle of the primary lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Lin-Manuel Turtle posted:

Lin-Manuel Miranda Disses Donald Trump In 'My Shot' Remix On 'SNL'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsupmN90wBk

Instead, Miranda simply chanted, “Never gonna be president now,” over and over again.

|Updated Oct 9, 2016

check out the ad that youtube showed me when i tried to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfVnsLvB5RQ

Some Guy TT has issued a correction as of 22:58 on May 6, 2024

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.

Phone posted:

im ready for the harris administration, it will be extremely funny

help me to visualize this

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

It was already a joke prize but like... lol. Lmao

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
every now and then I remember the NYT endorsement was a dual nod to Klobuchar and Warren, and I laugh

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
man inflation is getting bad, Bernie Sanders was asking me for 27 bucks for his presidential campaign and even spread it among other grassroots challengers. Now he needs $100+ just to get re-elected as senator!

A dem hasn't asked me to volunteer for them again since 2020, but boy they sure do ask me for money a lot :thunk:

e:fb looks like they desperately need every bernard sibling's cash to fund the biden campaign

But yeah 'purity test' in lib speak just means having actual principles and brightlines.

Coolness Averted has issued a correction as of 23:07 on May 6, 2024

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀

Would you get kicked out of the Columbia journalism program, or at least dragged in front of the dean, for writing Screams Without Words? Probably, right? The sources were kinda bullshit at minimum.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

love her

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I've seen enough. I finally had to block Brianna. My brain can't take it.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

the Shrimp/Grits conflict has been going on far too long

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

FistEnergy posted:

I've seen enough. I finally had to block Brianna. My brain can't take it.

While you're at it, get rid of Stancil and Yglesias as well. They're all people who basically thrive on negative attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/prem_thakker/status/1787535629900709902