Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

A funny part of this is his prison meals are probably going to be healthier than endless fish delites and Diet Cokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"
The depressing thing is that chuds will blame the jail’s “harsh conditions” if he ends up walking out looking like Emperor Palpatine without evening realizing that no, Trump just looks loving *awful* in general without his gallon of daily make up

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I think he grossly overestimates how much of the Republican base would actually care if he spent some time in the clink, I bet a lot of them would go "fine, good, whatever" (and then vote for him anyway)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Mike Johnson has been in a closed door meeting with MTG for an hour and a half so he's probably dead at this point

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

JAMOOOL posted:

I think he grossly overestimates how much of the Republican base would actually care if he spent some time in the clink, I bet a lot of them would go "fine, good, whatever" (and then vote for him anyway)

Republicans think Trump being in jail will make trump look like 90's Gangster rapper and get down with the kids these days.
But like if Trump spent time in jail would he get more voters?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

So loving glad my career choices have not concluded to a path where I'm stuck in a room with MTG alone for 90 minutes. I'd rather be plunging toilets.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

kazil posted:

Mike Johnson has been in a closed door meeting with MTG for an hour and a half so he's probably dead at this point

That or he wishes he was.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Scags McDouglas posted:

So loving glad my career choices have not concluded to a path where I'm stuck in a room with MTG alone for 90 minutes. I'd rather be plunging toilets.

I legit do not know if MTG can even function in normal social settings

Imagine asking her for directions to a store and her just going into a tirade about Hunter’s Hog

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

MechaX posted:

Imagine asking her for directions to a store and her just going into a tirade about Hunter’s Hog

With visual aids, no less.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I mean the reason people like Trump is because he's mean and makes liberals sad, they don't really give a poo poo about his business or his "brand" or his family, they root for him the same reason people root for Vince McMahon

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

MechaX posted:

"You'll take a right turn at the same angle his erection protrudes from his body. Then you'll travel straight until about the tip and do a u-turn. Once you reach his sack, you'll make two rounded but incomplete curves. Listen gently caress it let me draw the map for you, I have it in my memory perfectly".

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

she probably hit him with a DDT and an elbow drop

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Orange suit lmao. David s pumpkins lookin rear end

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
So is Jared still cry-wanking in the corner years later or is Trump still inconveniencing Vanky to pretend or what?

Important questions should be answered.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Mike Johnson’s son is getting all these pings from his dad’s phone showing multiple ChatGPT questions asking “how do you calm an angry Neanderthal” and “do Neanderthals eat people”

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Ralph Waldo Emmerson was truly the Andrew Tate of his day

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Nor sure if this has been posted yet, but Rudy Giuliani wants SNL to be racist again

MSN posted:

According to Giuliani, the show's current direction reflects a fear of being perceived as racist, which he paradoxically labels as a form of racism itself. During the podcast episode, which aired on Tuesday, Giuliani lamented the comedic treatment of former President Barack Obama, suggesting that a failure to target Obama with racially tinged humor was indicative of bias.
Also he doesn't know how to pronounce Colin Jost's name

MSN posted:

The discussion descended into the bizarre as Giuliani struggled to recall the name of SNL writer Colin Jost while critiquing his performance at the recent White House Correspondents' Dinner.

Giuliani's multiple attempts to pronounce "Jost" ended incorrectly as "Colin Yost," despite corrections from his team.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Yes! Thank you!

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
luv too name my company Responsible Man and tell my male customers that their problems aren’t really their fault and are actually the world conspiring against them

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

MrQwerty posted:

she probably hit him with a DDT and an elbow drop

And then has spent the remaining hour and 27 minutes trying to figure out how the door handle works to get out

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Scags McDouglas posted:

Right?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Apparently Trump is campaigning in Minnesota, which is certainly a choice!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

this is what i imagine if hell was real. you can't do anything but listen in on a twitter space with all these people in it.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Lammasu posted:

I will celebrate by playing Hyperdimensional Neptunia Sisters vs Sisters.

Is that any good?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Seth Pecksniff posted:

He's making friends with Tom Emmer

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You know I've been all around this great big world
And I can't think of anywhere else I'd like to go ta
I'll be the biggest piece of poo poo in Minnesotaaaa!

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

kazil posted:

I bet he just put a mirror in his chair and then left, leaving MTG to try and figure out who this monstrosity in a blonde wig is and what she’s done to Mike.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

kazil posted:

He's making friends with Tom Emmer
lol

‘I killed him': How Trump torpedoed Tom Emmer’s speaker bid posted:

Just hours after Rep. Tom Emmer (R-Minn.) won the Republican Conference’s nomination to be House speaker on Tuesday, former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social to deride the congressman as “totally out-of-touch with Republican Voters” and a “Globalist RINO.”

Emmer had recently faced criticism by the right-wing of the Republican conference for, among other things, voting for the bipartisan law to avoid a debt default and to codify same-sex marriage.

Perhaps most importantly, he voted to certify the results of the 2020 presidential election, a flagrant rejection of Trump’s oft-repeated falsehoods that the results were illegitimate.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/24/i-killed-him-how-trump-torpedoed-tom-emmers-speaker-bid-00123329

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The prosecutors are absolutely going to use this clip when he violates the gag order again.

Social media deprivation is going to make that solitary cell look like Annihilation when they crack it in the morning.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Feed Persecution Complex ✔
Invoke Great Replacement Theory ✔
Attack Virility ✔

Perfectly targeted for the white male midlife crisis crowd.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

He so wants to be a martyr and then when he actually goes to jail it's going to scare the hell out of him.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Bottom Liner posted:

they loving hate her now though because she produced a movie that is uh, pretty explicitly pro-choice.

I saw it with my wife, spoiler alert, she's a loving MONSTER at acting. I hope she gets some good roles in the future.

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.

pro starcraft loser posted:

He so wants to be a martyr and then when he actually goes to jail it's going to scare the hell out of him.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if spending a couple nights in jail causes him to lose the last marble or two rolling around in his head.

Also, I can only assume he has a shitton of medication needed to function on a basic level. He probably wouldn't be willing to disclose that stuff if he was locked up.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Trump being jailed for contempt is something I'm having trouble even imagining. Obviously he'd develop the world's biggest martyr complex but what else?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
I really want to see Trump deal with all the sensations of being incarcerated - the foul air, the noise, the dampness, the flickery fluorescent lighting, the weird sticky puddles everywhere, the grime, the germs on every surface, and on and on. He might just drop dead of revulsion and disgust.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
What accomodations will a county jail make for elderly or high profile inmates? Specifically regarding privacy, medication, adult diapers, extra blankets, and clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Obviously he'd develop the world's biggest martyr complex but what else?

Ideally some sort of MRSA