Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

People beat me with wet floor signs once. And someone threw a pizza box at me. Being a stunt drunk was risky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[reading coconono's poo poo in heath ledger joke voice] hahahaha [reading it in joaquin joker voice] ahhh not so much [reading in anton chigurh voice] ohhhhh poo poo here we go

edit: apologies ccnn if this appears disrespectful this is not so. your statements just have a profound gravity. i love you

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 23:25 on May 5, 2024

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Joey McChrist posted:

feeling extremely rough today gang. we've had a stomach flu floating around the house the last week and i finally caught it yesterday. i slept for 18 hours and now i feel like a bunch of people rushed in while i was asleep and beat me with bats. sucks!

a dang ol' hot bath usually helps me in these situations

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Stunt drunk coconono inspired a lot of lovely culture. I was doing the messed up lipstick and bomb threats before Batman even got rebooted.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

neoaxd posted:

a dang ol' hot bath usually helps me in these situations

I'm taking one right now with bubbles

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bathpostin

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Bath gang 4 life

I only housesit for one family anymore and the main reason is the giant bathtub in the guest room. Also their lab is such a good dog.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That DICK! posted:

[reading coconono's poo poo in heath ledger joke voice] hahahaha [reading it in joaquin joker voice] ahhh not so much [reading in anton chigurh voice] ohhhhh poo poo here we go

edit: apologies ccnn if this appears disrespectful this is not so. your statements just have a profound gravity. i love you

Hunter S. Thompson works for me.

Well, not literally, he's not like doing paperwork for me or something... or is he?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shard posted:

I'm taking one right now with bubbles

tawal's special bath

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I'm doing the work necessary to play Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei on my Steam Deck.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

tawal's special bath

you lil fucker!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

That's another one o those games I'm going to play on my journey to beat every JRPG ever made. So far I've done Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy V and assorted Pokemen. Lotta work ahead.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i hate sports

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I went to six flags magic mountain today. Here's me after doing Riddler's Revenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcl69RfGw54

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MJeff posted:

I went to six flags magic mountain today. Here's me after doing Riddler's Revenge

isnt that a standing ride

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Yes but the bottom of the harness pounded me. In my rear end!!!!!!!!!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MJeff posted:

STING 64 posted:

isnt that a standing ride

lol

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m never going to pass this drone exam. I can’t even sit through 5 minutes of the class. My brain doesn’t work that way, it’s loving depressing. I keep trying and there’s just no point.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm too big for baths it'd be like a birthing cocoon instead of a proper stretch out and relax

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

The People's Joker is good.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
There any info about where that movie is gonna wind up after it's done touring? Both of the Philly shows were sold out by the time I found out about them

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dangerous Person posted:

There any info about where that movie is gonna wind up after it's done touring? Both of the Philly shows were sold out by the time I found out about them

I think I heard something about a home release in August or September. The live screenings are a riot though, especially if Vera is in the house. I was fortunate with to catch the original TIFF screening and one when she was touring the edited version and they were both fantastic.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey we're doin' Disneyland tomorrow, any of you FUCKERS have any pointers?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

make heavy use of the genie app or whatever it is, and keep your phone on low power mode all day and/or bring a battery pack.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bring an autograph book. If you see them you can get autograph from Mickey and Goofy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

That DICK! posted:

Bring an autograph book. If you see them you can get autograph from Mickey and Goofy

Why the gently caress are they in the theme park instead of shooting more cartoons? Lazy assholes.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

MJeff posted:

Why the gently caress are they in the theme park instead of shooting more cartoons? Lazy assholes.

Pixie dust is actually a quantum substance that enables them to exist in multiple locations at once. There's some really weird quantum entanglement poo poo going on behind the scenes at the parks.

Source: wife worked at both Land and WDW in Florida.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Seeing Blind Guardian tonight because I’m a nerd.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MJeff posted:

Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Kvantum posted:

Pixie dust is actually a quantum substance that enables them to exist in multiple locations at once. There's some really weird quantum entanglement poo poo going on behind the scenes at the parks.

this is what Kingdom Hearts was about

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MJeff posted:

Apparently according to lore the ones in the theme park are the real Mickey Mouse etc and the ones you see in the movies are fakes/actors or something.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yall I think my daughter is a talented artist. Look what she drew!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MJeff posted:

Yeah... have a great time! I went for the first time in my life as an adult, knowing full well a lot of the more problematic things about Disney as a corporation, and the moment I stepped in I just got carried away by the magic and had an absolutely joyful time :kiddo:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shard posted:

yall I think my daughter is a talented artist. Look what she drew!

that's badass

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

my old, fat son drew this

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

thats badass

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think I heard something about a home release in August or September. The live screenings are a riot though, especially if Vera is in the house. I was fortunate with to catch the original TIFF screening and one when she was touring the edited version and they were both fantastic.

Dope. Everybody I know who saw it has been raving about it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

my old, fat son drew this

Im the cyclops in the window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

A left handed catcher!