Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Great ones like patsy cline know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Ghost Dog posted:

great ones tell low visibility not today

Kobe did

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I'm gonna say that Knicks got lucky with some calls, that "kickball" was bad.

edit: This post was before the flop

Tae fucked around with this message at 03:07 on May 7, 2024

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Lol
https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/status/1787665285581090872

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

by the book it’s an offensive foul, i don’t know why they expected this to be overturned

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Yes it was a moving screen

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

fart simpson posted:

by the book it’s an offensive foul, i don’t know why they expected this to be overturned

They had like 20 seconds left in the game to use the challenge

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
the flop call seemingly doesnt exist in the playoffs cause the knicks loving live for flopping

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Knicks had to deal with full court press from tipoff and constant hacking I think it's reasonable that they'd fall over every once in a while

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

hip thrust, offensive maneuver

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
All your sports opinions are invalid if you think that should be called an offensive foul, and probably general life opinions as well

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

Doltos posted:

Knicks had to deal with full court press from tipoff and constant hacking I think it's reasonable that they'd fall over every once in a while

I know no one actually watches Indiana but they play that defense every game, get used to it.

Papercut posted:

All your sports opinions are invalid if you think that should be called an offensive foul, and probably general life opinions as well

No didn’t you see, he got hacked to bits

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Was it a flop? Yes. Was it still a moving screen? Absolutely.

RandomHodge posted:

I know no one actually watches Indiana but they play that defense every game, get used to it.

It's not getting used to it or not, it's that if you play that kind of defense refs are going to call you for fouls more often.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Papercut posted:

take it up with the nba, it’s not about “should” it just is an offensive foul by the book

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

fart simpson posted:

take it up with the nba, it’s not about “should” it just is an offensive foul by the book

lol literally pulling out your rulebook

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i don’t own a rulebook. your simply wrong

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

they should either call that consistently or change the rule

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Calling this a kick ball and taking away a fast break might have been worse than that screen call

https://twitter.com/JoshReynolds24/status/1787664354009334026

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

fart simpson posted:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The Knicks offense looks like year 1 Rose Bulls in the worst way. You're making the Pacers defense look good because it's a literal one man show

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
The kicked ball call sucked and is not defensible, the moving screen sucked but was probably the right call (even if they usually don’t call it). But if the Pacers ostensible two best players had actually shown up, neither of those would’ve mattered

(Still big mad about the refs but come on Hali you gotta do something out there)

Oh and that overturned foul on Turner in the 3rd, wtf was that

RandomHodge fucked around with this message at 03:46 on May 7, 2024

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Tae posted:

The Knicks offense looks like year 1 Rose Bulls in the worst way. You're making the Pacers defense look good because it's a literal one man show

Knicks scored nearly 1.2 pts per possession

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
TJ McConnell should've been in if Haliburton's back is so bad that he can't attack at all. Turner's screen was a foul, and less of a moving screen than probably 2-3 screens per possession by both teams all game.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Im shocked that a team missing their #2 scoring option can't spread the ball around

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

kri kri posted:

Aside from French there is no chance in hell any rich nba player is changing a diaper.

No more lunchpail types in the NBA willing to get down and dirty in the paint

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
The Timberwolves Are Big and Strong

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://x.com/_loyalson_/status/1787691029078163928?s=46

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Three_Cone/status/1787687733097373932

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Wolves in 16 still alive

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I'm just so happy for those timberwolves kids, they look like they're having so much fun :shobon:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Fimbulwinterwolves

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

nuggets fans should try rooting harder if they want anyone to know who that big european guy is

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

So that's why Jamal Murray has never been all star

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

OzFactor posted:

Johnny 0 for Five Aces

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
On March 25, 2009, the Minnesota Timberwolves fielded a starting lineup of Rodney Carney, Brian Cardinal, Craig Smith, Bobby Brown and Kevin Ollie.

Would that lineup reach 50 points against THIS Wolves team?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

uh what the gently caress :stare:

Apparently Gobert really was holding them back.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

this win really made the phoenix suns sweep look slightly less bad for the suns, who knew they were going against this.

on the other hand, doesn't make the future any brighter for the suns, they still have to get past this every year now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
feels good to root for AMERICANS ONLY :911: Canada's in North America :911::911: 🇺🇸