Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

deleted yambag Jones over there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cid Justice
Mar 4, 2013
Thanks again for reminding me that Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk right in the yambags, and that CM Punk probably deserved it

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

I also remembered, and no probably about it, friend.

Cid Justice
Mar 4, 2013
Yeah, you're right. More like Crushed Man Junk (I'm sure someone beat me to this already, but whatever)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Yambagged by the bread man

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

The man's balls were obliterated by Satoshi Kojima.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Satoshi is the hero we deserve

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Remembered.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao he hit him right in the nuts :xd:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

haunted bong posted:

fuckin lol

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

haunted bong posted:

For real? That sounds hilarious

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

super macho dude posted:

For real? That sounds hilarious

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I think it's awesome that Satoshi Kojima destroyed the dick and balls of CM Punk with an elbow drop.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

the gif that keeps on gifting

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Imagining Starbucks gift cards flying out on impact like Sonic's rings

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
hahahaha goddamn he really hit him right in the nuts

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Fart Radio posted:

hahahaha goddamn he really hit him right in the nuts

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

I didn't realize Kojima was an American Dad fan

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This HAD to have been Punk's last match, right? Guy like me, I couldn't live with myself after being embarrassed on live PPV by having my genitals smashed to bits from a living legend, the shame would be too much

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

super macho dude posted:

This HAD to have been Punk's last match, right? Guy like me, I couldn't live with myself after being embarrassed on live PPV by having my genitals smashed to bits from a living legend, the shame would be too much

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

satoshi kojima elbow dropped his balls so hard they were still hurting at All In, tragic

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Everytime Punk passes by a bakery, he instinctually covers his crusty mini-loaf and croutons

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Man, to go out there, have that much with Punk and still put the fucker over despite having seen the poo poo he just did and having to get him to stop raging out and actually have his loving match. Joe's a consummate professional.

Also Punk got elbow dropped right in the balls and that poo poo is always funny.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Man, to go out there, have that much with Punk and still put the fucker over despite having seen the poo poo he just did and having to get him to stop raging out and actually have his loving match. Joe's a consummate professional.

Also Punk got elbow dropped right in the balls and that poo poo is always funny.

I know this is just standard heel character work but I can't help but view this sequence from the match without the backstage context playing out in my head:

https://i.imgur.com/joaVTRB.mp4

:allears:

PlasticAutomaton posted:

:rubby:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

right in his fuckin nuts, man lmao

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Jerusalem posted:

I know this is just standard heel character work but I can't help but view this sequence from the match without the backstage context playing out in my head:

https://i.imgur.com/joaVTRB.mp4

:allears:

:rubby:

Punk doing the plancha, eating poo poo then Joe doing the wanker gesture is one of my favourite moments in wrestling.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

cagliostr0 posted:

Punk doing the plancha, eating poo poo then Joe doing the wanker gesture is one of my favourite moments in wrestling.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Just a completely inspired night day of things i think about and go "that was awesome"

Joe rules so much, almost as much as that time Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Looking at the images again, how did punk not rage at Joe, after the match, for the wanking or the middle finger?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

TV Zombie posted:

Looking at the images again, how did punk not rage at Joe, after the match, for the wanking or the middle finger?

They've been good friends for years and Joe would easily kick Punk's head in.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

plausible kayfabe deniability :angel:

also Punk has the bully's instinct for only starting fights that he (thinks he) can win. note how he also hasn't tried it with Kojima-san, whom he knows for a fact can annihilate his genitive organs without even trying to

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

note how he also hasn't tried it with Kojima-san, whom he knows for a fact can annihilate his genitive organs without even trying to

I don't know, you got any proof Kojima could do something like that?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

cagliostr0 posted:

I watched All In with my wife and my parents and this elicited cheers from my 68 year old mother, it was amazing.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'll never forget the post of someone going "to completion?!"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shard posted:

I'll never forget the post of someone going "to completion?!"

Completely annihilating his dick and balls with an elbow drop from the top rope

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Punk is rightly scared of Joe and that's also the reason he's out there doing that match in the first place

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I don't know, you got any proof Kojima could do something like that?

it so happens that footage exists of exactly such an event, and after some research I even found that some forward-thinking wrestling fan had uploaded it to the internet!

nexas
Sep 4, 2009

nope

SatansOnion posted:

it so happens that footage exists of exactly such an event, and after some research I even found that some forward-thinking wrestling fan had uploaded it to the internet!

Thank goodness we live in an age that we can preserve these moments digitally and replay them whenever we want to. What a time to be alive!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

:aaa:

Holy poo poo Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts! :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jerusalem posted:

:aaa: