Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I put out a fire in my garden, I suppose that was fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Microplastics posted:

I see everyone is out doing fun stuff on this bank holiday instead of posting?? Pathetic

observing the kings *ank holiday

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Microplastics posted:

I see everyone is out doing fun stuff on this bank holiday instead of posting?? Pathetic

We want our for lunch but that's it. Otherwise I've been playing Gray Zone Warfare all day and she's playing Fallout NV for the first time.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I took the family to a notorious woodland holiday setting and now i have no money left??

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

kecske posted:

I took the family to a notorious woodland holiday setting and now i have no money left??

Did you accidentally bury your wallet with the bodies?

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
we went to the circus it was good

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Gasmask posted:

we went to the circus it was good

you live there

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

can one be said to live at a location that is transitory by default

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

can one be said to live at a location that is transitory by default

if you're going to try and erase travellers you should be in the d&d thread

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

all locations are transitory due to hubble's law op

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

why would a telescope get a law

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

kecske posted:

a notorious woodland setting
why would you take your family dogging

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

if you're going to try and erase travellers you should be in the d&d thread

:allears:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i had pork crackling with garlic baked new potatoes and so far no tummy hurt :wooper:

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

loving Mondays!!!

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015
It’s Tuesday u silly goose

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Sounds like someone has a case of the *Mondays*

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I work from home on Mondays but I'm in the office on Tuesdays, so this week was like having an in-office Monday and let me you: I didn't like it

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
I just spotted Butlins are doing unlimited drinks packages. I want to experience this from a documentary standpoint

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
that's going to be fun for the bar staff who have to explain to the naked, roaring man, bleeding from both fists, why he can't have another pint

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

iirc butlins beer menu is coors, carling, budweiser and probably guinness or something so you're looking at 6+ pints to break even which seems easily doable if you're there for a music weekend and drinking all day

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

kecske posted:

iirc butlins beer menu is coors, carling, budweiser and probably guinness or something so you're looking at 6+ pints to break even which seems easily doable if you're there for a music weekend and drinking all day
It looks like cocktails are included. The unlimited coffee might be needed, I don’t think the music weekends are included

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

yeah I've just seen it says the music big weekenders are specifically excluded, boo

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII

feedmegin posted:

I strongly invite you to go into the other thread and say everyone's in the SWP, the fireworks would be interesting :shobon:

They'd probably all claim to be part of the WSP and say that the SWP are "Splitters!"..

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

bought one of those plastic outdoor storage boxes from homebase to replace my shed that's falling down. the build has been foiled by the need for a drill, which i do not have.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Starbucks posted:

I just spotted Butlins are doing unlimited drinks packages. I want to experience this from a documentary standpoint

I assume they have app based table service? Unlimited drinks are kind of moot when there is a mob around the bar.

Last time I went (minehead, do they have others anymore?) seating was a free for all and people started queuing 2-3 hours before the main room doors opened just to get a seat. There were usually numerous arguments and a near riot when the Shaolin were on. There was a bar you could sit at and watch the queue.

Fun and delight for all the family.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
What kind of person doesn't own a drill

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

just use a screwdriver and good old fashioned gumption

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020
I personally just use my teeth and a cement mixer to sit in.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Collateral posted:

I assume they have app based table service? Unlimited drinks are kind of moot when there is a mob around the bar.

Last time I went (minehead, do they have others anymore?) seating was a free for all and people started queuing 2-3 hours before the main room doors opened just to get a seat. There were usually numerous arguments and a near riot when the Shaolin were on. There was a bar you could sit at and watch the queue.

Fun and delight for all the family.

The one in Bognor Regis is still going, and a thoroughly desolate place to visit in a February out of season

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

oh no computer posted:

bought one of those plastic outdoor storage boxes from homebase to replace my shed that's falling down. the build has been foiled by the need for a drill, which i do not have.

Just use a screwdriver really, really fast.

loving beaten. As usual.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

No really though who has the need to replace a shed with another shed and doesn’t have a drill?

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Starbucks posted:

No really though who has the need to replace a shed with another shed and doesn’t have a drill?

The sort of person who borrows a drill and bits, then uses a loving brad point bit for masonry, thus ruining it.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

crispix posted:

that's going to be fun for the bar staff who have to explain to the naked, roaring man, bleeding from both fists, why he can't have another pint

I have a name

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Gym was so busy today boooooooo

And some girl just sat at the seated leg press for like 10mins playing on her phone PLEAse go sit somewhere else I need that machine 😭

why am I such a coward why can't I just ask someone to move!!!!

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

And yes i don't care if people are chilling between sets on their phone but like she didn't actually use the machine at all so I got frustrated and it messed up my routine and I am so proud of myself because I didn't sperg out about it (like I did a few months ago because someone was using the locker I always use lol lmao)

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Starbucks posted:

didn't think it'd need one since it's a prefabricated plastic thing i assumed it'd all just screw together. my dad's 15mins up the road though so i just borrowed his.

it's only been there an hour and a bird's already shat on it

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Was promised shed, pictures of plastic coal bunker delivered

E: actually reading back you only promised the storage box, I just got excited for Big Shed

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
Woke up at half 11 tonight only to go and throw up blood all over the bathroom....

Now sat in A&E with a poo poo load of people with hardly anything wrong with them other than minor boo boos while I'm here trying my best not to throw up more blood everywhere.

Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Solefald posted:

And yes i don't care if people are chilling between sets on their phone but like she didn't actually use the machine at all so I got frustrated and it messed up my routine and I am so proud of myself because I didn't sperg out about it (like I did a few months ago because someone was using the locker I always use lol lmao)

just ask if you can work in between sets