Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

loquacius posted:

I think if Donald Trump died Biden would lose even harder tbh

Oh for sure. All Biden really has going for him at this point is “but Trump!!!” Without that it’s immediately Reagan/Mondale territory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

CubanMissile posted:

I got told by a buddy just last week that saying “from the river to the sea” is just as bad as the Nword.

what’s up my from the river to the sea

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mcmagic posted:

loving resign then

theyre going to change the system from the inside lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the change is that they get paid instead of someone else.

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

Brianna wu is dying lmao

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

maybe he will win the election (probable)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i hope whichever decrepit racist wins dies after winning, but before the inauguration. let's get a real coup attempt up in here.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Hillary Clinton destroyed the state department so thoroughly the CIA does all diplomacy now

Wow Hillary actually accomplished a task she set out to do

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

i see we're at the end stage hillary 08 primary bit where she's openly musing about obama getting assassinated as her remaining hope

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i hope whichever decrepit racist wins dies after winning, but before the inauguration. let's get a real coup attempt up in here.

I hope both decrepit racists die maybe a day before election day so we get to see the two parties have to throw impromptu conventions about who's running. The backstabbing would be legendary.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

mcmagic posted:

why don't they just put out a bullshit report saying israel is the most moral country in the world and would never dream of doing anything wrong?

This would provide the public obvious falsifiable lies that could later get used in legal cases down the line. What they are doing right now is VERY illegal both internationally and domestically and they know it. And while unlikely, it’s still theoretically possible that an international body or a future administration might try to use their current complicity in the genocide against them.

E: Also, I strongly suspect that lying in official reports (which requires getting a lot of people involved) is a much bigger deal in the eyes of the law than bullshitting reporters at a press conference.

readingatwork has issued a correction as of 22:36 on May 7, 2024

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Complications posted:

I hope both decrepit racists die maybe a day before election day so we get to see the two parties have to throw impromptu conventions about who's running. The backstabbing would be legendary.

this is how you end up with President Ted Budd

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Wow! President Manchin!

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Low Desert Punk posted:

this is how you end up with President Ted Budd

i dunno man 52 years is awful young even for senator president's probably right out

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

CubanMissile posted:

I got told by a buddy just last week that saying “from the river to the sea” is just as bad as the Nword.

that's the de facto position of the united states government as well

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

is joe the dumbest president ever

B B
Dec 1, 2005

the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round

*cackles maniacally*

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

DoubleDonut posted:

why do we even have a ruling class if they need me to vote for them and tell them what to do

it's an industrial version of forcing your friends to touch the gun you killed a guy with so everyones prints are on it

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Der Meister posted:

is joe the dumbest president ever

so far

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

SixteenShells posted:

that's the de facto position of the united states government as well

That's not true at all; the government has never tried to ban the N-word.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/transjewtalian/status/1787660170383774134

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

VoicesCanBe posted:

Saying this on the day that the IDF seized the Rafah crossing is psychotic

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1756888470599967000

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

The Stranger is one of the dumbest books, and that was at my personal peak of college grad existentialism rules phase. Some spoiled, bored as hell white guy kills an arab just to feel something? Ponders hard about it?

hosed up book, frankly. gently caress albert camel.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

Ham Equity posted:

That's not true at all; the government has never tried to ban the N-word.

:hmmyes:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Scarabrae posted:

I’m so loving tired and angry all the time.

same but also extremely depressed too

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Tsitsikovas posted:

The Stranger is one of the dumbest books, and that was at my personal peak of college grad existentialism rules phase. Some spoiled, bored as hell white guy kills an arab just to feel something? Ponders hard about it?

It's a pretty good view into the mindset of the idle rich even to this day, where they do openly harmful and monsterous poo poo just to feel anything

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tsitsikovas posted:

I do not think you're supposed to view this as a good or correct thing to do

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

In 4 years, in an administration that was mostly unprepared, unfocused, and incompetent, Donald Trump killed abortion rights for a generation and got a million people killed. If literally anyone thinks his next turn in the chair, after he's had 4 years to seethe and prepare, will not be worse, they're loving delusional.

Democracy in this country is over if that guy gets elected. Like, done. Voting rights are done. Abortion rights are done. LGBTQ+ rights are done. Minority rights are done. And he won't leave until he dies. So yeah. If you want that over the guy who's on the verge of possibly getting an Israeli/Palestinian ceasefire on the books, sure. Do it. But don't loving complain when you inevitably find yourselves in the line of fire.

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again

Trabisnikof posted:

In 4 years, in an administration that was mostly unprepared, unfocused, and incompetent, Donald Trump killed abortion rights for a generation and got a million people killed. If literally anyone thinks his next turn in the chair, after he's had 4 years to seethe and prepare, will not be worse, they're loving delusional.

Democracy in this country is over if that guy gets elected. Like, done. Voting rights are done. Abortion rights are done. LGBTQ+ rights are done. Minority rights are done. And he won't leave until he dies. So yeah. If you want that over the guy who's on the verge of possibly getting an Israeli/Palestinian ceasefire on the books, sure. Do it. But don't loving complain when you inevitably find yourselves in the line of fire.

is this one from aol or facebook? smells like rancid, aging succ

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the national identity will be completely unmoored if he dies, as he's maintained total control of politics for nine years straight

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Trabisnikof posted:

god willing democracy is over, then we can stop pretending

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

lol that someone got the approval to post this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

you had four years to kill him and you hosed it up

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.

Trabisnikof posted:

One party makes me want to kill myself. One party will kill me.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Trabisnikof posted:

the guy who's on the verge of possibly getting an Israeli/Palestinian ceasefire on the books,

Lmao

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

I'm pretty sure it still counts as a "ceasefire" if there just aren't any Palestinians left.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I’m on the verge of possibly not making GBS threads myself (temperately)

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Brianna wu is dying lmao

Gave up all her life force to empower Israel

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

He uses words like this because he wants to be seen as a nerd, but he's not even that. He's a wannabe nerd.

:pathetic:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

"Conceptually destitute" lol