Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Ohtori Akio posted:

im extending your license to include emptyquotes and even "lol" quotes in the fag thread...use this carefully goon sire

couldnt he post there already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Hootington has finally gone too far

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

speng31b posted:

Hootington has finally gone too far

i still dont understand any of this

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

i miss vyelkin kills but he was right to quit lol

lol vyelkin got mad at politics. thats pretty cool

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
at wortk i was think about all the slurs master yoda might know. 1000 years... that guy must know so real good oens

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
nerf herder

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
when 1000 years old you become, this racist you will not be, yes?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
when yoda first met luke and was acting all retarded, he was actually doing a really racist bit

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cuttlefush posted:

nerf herder

princess leia was so bourgeois that she thought the simple life of herding the noble nerf was something to be mocked

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

when yoda first met luke and was acting all retarded, he was actually doing a really racist bit

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

he was being a real laser brain yeah

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Who da man? Yoda man!

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I got some jeggings-jorts from the aisle of shame at aldi's yesterday for $9 and when I tried them on I liked them so much I went back today & bought them in the other 2 colors they had.

I love being an old bc when I find something comfy to wear that looks half-decent on me I can buy multiples of it & not give a poo poo.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

lol vyelkin got mad at politics. thats pretty cool

even thebmighty stumble

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
"into the garbage chute, flyboy" is probably the dirtiest line ever delivered by a disney princess

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I could totally dress myself only from the aisle of shame offerings over a year. Got 2 pairs of slip-on sneakers last year & a pair of snow boots there the year before. Aisle of shame ftw.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 51 minutes!
skipped 1000 posts I assume meltdown may is proceeding normally

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
so whats the deal with this tfr drama . its too much words for my simple mind

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Willa Rogers posted:

I got some jeggings-jorts from the aisle of shame at aldi's yesterday for $9 and when I tried them on I liked them so much I went back today & bought them in the other 2 colors they had.

I love being an old bc when I find something comfy to wear that looks half-decent on me I can buy multiples of it & not give a poo poo.

My great uncle wore a blaze orange* ballcap in his assisted living home and it absolutely cracked us up

*This was a pacifist Holocaust survivor who had definitely never fired a gun or gone hunting in his life

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I really try to give you the benefit of the doubt more often than not but as I have said too many times before you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to em".

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

Also same

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Homeless Friend posted:

It's about mangosteen I think.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

quote:

remember they went after Cyrano too, just... what is their problem

lmfao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al! posted:

seeing a plinkey selfie from when he first started posting in the trump thread was harrowing

dude had meth scabs all over his face but wouldn't stop posting selfies. it was disgusting

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the brave 2a advocates have been assaulted by the woke mob yet again

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Spergin Morlock posted:

dude had meth scabs all over his face but wouldn't stop posting selfies. it was disgusting
that's not meth scabs, that's deaht-stage cirrhosis where all your blood vessels have basically burst wide open -- so wide it'd make kirk johnson envious

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Ohtori Akio posted:

the brave 2a advocates have been assaulted by the woke mob yet again

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
sagas dropping a cyrano diss track

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al! posted:

i will never forgive white people for discovering oxtail and shooting the price through the ceiling

you ARE a white person who discovered oxtail tho

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

you ARE a white person who discovered oxtail tho

hes one of the good ones

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

hes one of the good ones

his purchases inflate the price of oxtail, same as any other white guy

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Wake me up when goat gets popular.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

maybe cspam needs a furry thread to complement the human being thread

The Furry Manifesto

selec
Sep 6, 2003

you can get cheap oxtail if you go to places solely shopped by rural white people. we got a couple meat lockers in the area that are at least 50% cheaper on oxtail and the wings aren’t insanely overpriced either.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

classic qcs pattern. someone started a sad thread because a cringe behavior occurred and then something a lot worse was almost immediately revealed. ukraine drama intersecting for stacking combo effect.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Gravid Topiary posted:

maybe cspam needs a furry thread to complement the human being thread

The Furry Manifesto

you would be the op lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

speng31b posted:

classic qcs pattern. someone started a sad thread because a cringe behavior occurred and then something a lot worse was almost immediately revealed. ukraine drama intersecting for stacking combo effect.

Switching my brain into balatro mode, im on board now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

maybe every cspam thread title should be changed to have "manifesto" in the title