Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Bel Shazar posted:

that level being extermination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I take this to mean the report was extremely damning.

Socialized
Oct 27, 2010

Drake No: The master's tools will never dismantle the master's house

Drake Yes: Build the masters tools to kill you so he can build his house bigger

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

⬆️➡️⬇️⬇️⬇️

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This is covering up evidence of genocide

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
up in youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgDQyFeBBIo

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

The following content may contain graphic or violent imagery
Viewer discretion is advised

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
lmao

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
it wasn't when it got posted, that was youtube doing it

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Bishyaler posted:

⬆️➡️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
the Israelis could roll tanks through Tahrir Square and I’m not 100% sure Sisi would do anything

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Celexi posted:

it wasn't when it got posted, that was youtube doing it

Age-restricting the vid so it doesn't play on embeds has been done but I've never seen a vid that you had to clickthru for "sensitive content" even while logged in before this one

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i think this is the first time where the thread's low posts-per-minute is actually more ominous

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ded redd posted:

i think this is the first time where the thread's low posts-per-minute is actually more ominous
can't stop thinking about how western media accuses russia and china of having thoroughly censored media amongst the backdrop of this

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I <3 everyone in the IDF should die

https://twitter.com/EyeonPalestine/status/1787702323994636735
https://twitter.com/EyeonPalestine/status/1787777251167138016

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

lmao come on doing the cartoon villain poo poo of driving your tank over the "I <3 gaza" sign

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
good on Macklemore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-HyIiyNQ9E

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Grapplejack posted:

lmao come on doing the cartoon villain poo poo of driving your tank over the "I <3 gaza" sign

seemed like a pretty obvious thing to mine smh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
so theyre invading egypt just so they can prove to themselves egypt wont do poo poo lol

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its antisemetic to question the tactical importance of driving over that sign in this military operation

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Al! posted:

so theyre invading egypt just so they can prove to themselves egypt wont do poo poo lol

the egyptian state is planning to hermetically seal itself off inside of its new super-suburb they've already given up on their people

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Macklemore is a dork, but this is pretty dope

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bro Dad posted:

the egyptian state is planning to hermetically seal itself off inside of its new super-suburb they've already given up on their people

history rhymes

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

the nazis used jewish slaves in their weapon manufacturing didn't they?

yeah, it's what oskar schindler of the list fame was overseeing

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

wonder how many children over baseline the tankers had to kill to get the privilege of running over the sign

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Eat This Glob posted:

yeah, it's what oskar schindler of the list fame was overseeing

Indiana jones is way cooler

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Grapplejack posted:

Isn't this a breach of the camp david accords btw

The Zionists dream, ultimately, of conquest of the entire "middle east", far beyond the Levant. Undoing those accords and securing the Suez for anglo interests is absolutely part of this and in line with the whole original purpose of anglo support for the Zionist state.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

SpaceDrake posted:

The Zionists dream, ultimately, of conquest of the entire "middle east", far beyond the Levant. Undoing those accords and securing the Suez for anglo interests is absolutely part of this and in line with the whole original purpose of anglo support for the Zionist state.

They'll never control the whole Suez canal while Yemen remains.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

MonsieurChoc posted:

They'll never control the whole Suez canal while Yemen remains.

I said this is what they dream of, not what's practical. I'm not even sure the modern IDF could retake the Sinai in practice, short of complete Egyptian capitulation.

Taking anything beyond the River Jordan, of course, is a laffo idea in TYOOL 2024.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
If we lived in a just world Joe Biden, Richie Sunak, Olaf Schultz and the rest of the ghouls in the West would have to clear the rubble and rebuild Gaza with their own hands and witness the horrors they approved and then we'd still put them to the wall.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

they'd die before you could get them to the wall, bc they're softies who never had to do hard labor in their lives.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Willa Rogers posted:

they'd die before you could get them to the wall, bc they're softies who never had to do hard labor in their lives.

How long has Biden been in government? Never done a hard thing in his life most likely.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

biden is DogGunn!?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

starkebn posted:

How long has Biden been in government? Never done a hard thing in his life most likely.

50+ years since his senate election in 72

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

starkebn posted:

He was sworn into office a few weeks before the Roe v Wade decision.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/us-confirms-its-holding-up-transfer-of-bombs-fearing-israel-will-use-them-in-rafah/

quote:

The Biden administration confirms reports that it held up a shipment last week of 2,000 and 500-pound bombs that it fears Israel might use in a major ground operation in Rafah.

This is the first time since October 7 that the US has held up a weapons shipment earmarked for Israel.

Washington adamantly opposes a major offensive in the southern city of Gaza, convinced that there is no way for Israel to conduct one in a manner that would ensure the safety of the over million Palestinians sheltering there.

A senior Biden administration official tells The Times of Israel that the US held a pair of virtual meetings with top Israeli officials in recent months to express their concerns regarding a potential Rafah operation and to present alternatives for how Israel could target Hamas in the city instead of a full-scale invasion.

Those talks will continue, but the White House determined that they were insufficient in getting its concerns across, the senior official says.

“As Israeli leaders seemed to approach a decision point last month on such an operation, we began to carefully review proposed transfers of particular weapons to Israel that might be used in Rafah,” the official says.

The review resulted in the pausing last week of a shipment of 1,800 2,000-pound bombs and 1,700 500-pound bombs, the official says, noting that the White House was particularly concerned that Israel would use the 2,000-pound bombs in densely populated Rafah, as it has employed in other parts of Gaza.

The official clarifies that no final determination has been made regarding the particular shipment paused last week.

The senior official also appears to confirm a report that the US delayed a transfer of Joint Direct Attack Munitions (JDAMs) to Israel, but clarifies this holdup occurred much earlier than the shipment of bombs delayed last week.

“For certain other cases at the State Department, including JDAM kits, we are continuing the review. None of these cases involve imminent transfers. They are about future transfers,” the official says.

The senior official emphasizes that the weapons shipments under review are drawn from previously appropriated funds from years ago, and are not part of the aid that Congress approved for Israel last month.

“We are committed to ensuring Israel gets every dollar appropriated in the supplemental,” the senior administration official stresses, noting that the US just approved another $827 million worth of weapons and equipment for Israel.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Voice of Labor posted:

wonder how many children over baseline the tankers had to kill to get the privilege of running over the sign

they won the privilege for “least friendly fire incidents”

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013

This is much too little, much too late, but it's still going to make the Zionists diarrhea poo poo themselves, and that's at least a silver lining

(It's also a sign of how strong hamas's position is. Hopefully they're smart enough to refuse anything less than the liberation of Gaza)

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

can't stop thinking about how western media accuses russia and china of having thoroughly censored media amongst the backdrop of this

:yeah:

dti dta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

VoicesCanBe posted:

This is covering up evidence of genocide