Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/7z4fbTo.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I make ceramic face jugs and I keep trying to think of a way to stash one in the marsh for a year

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Empty Sandwich posted:

I make ceramic face jugs and I keep trying to think of a way to stash one in the marsh for a year

Have you tried stashing it it in the marsh, and then retrieving it about 365 days later? HTH.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Have you tried stashing it it in the marsh, and then retrieving it about 365 days later? HTH.

that's not how marshes work and you know it

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Thats just a sea critter licking its fingers

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

On mobile Firefox just stops counting after 99 open tabs

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

RoastBeef posted:

this knowledge is forbidden

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mad Hamish posted:

This is just an entrance to the Mystery Flesh Pit.

How is your Mom these days?

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I wish to know more about the anus

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

What is this thing? I've seen this video before and am consumed with curiosity (and desire)

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It's an escape slide.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Zero VGS posted:

but I also hide all desktop icons sometimes so I can pretend it's clean

Sounds like a fun prank, either direction.

(hide myriad icons): oh no, where did all my precious icons go... :saddumb:

(unhide myriad icons): AAAAAAH!

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Now I see why I've failed in life. To be a winner like Elon Musk you need to be able to have 100s of tabs open and process that info.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
Ugh that guy's probably got the worst tabs open

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/cCiyh6R.mp4

There's sound, but I wish there wasn't :barf:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

sin city was a good movie

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/DiabolicalSpuds/status/1788032232151494840?t=A9GckNs6oxH-t52CFOLJ8w&s=19

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Milo and POTUS posted:

There was some republican who decried the law lol

quote:

Backlash to Edwards’ remarks was swift, with fellow state Rep. Wendy Thomas (D) writing on X: “This is the frickin’ mentality that we have to deal with in New Hampshire. Children (girls) should be allowed to get married because they are ‘ripe and fertile.’”

:negative:

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

RoastBeef posted:

On, I want to say an earlier build of mobile Chrome, if I went past 99 tabs it turned into :D

edit: found it

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 22:27 on May 8, 2024

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Hahahahahaha, I have a stupid obsession with stuff that's lime green and black (my car, my keys, my kitchen, my phone, my clothes... Im a massive twat) and my friend literally bought me a can of each to make this "cocktail" as a gift, ages ago.

I left them at my parents place but I have every intention to become hooked on these and only ever drink this.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
Honestly, couldn't be any worse than the Guiness and blackcurrant I pulled for someone when I was keeping bar in Yorkshire a million years ago.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Observe how the guy with the horn plays his keyboard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frZAL0YRDJ0

They played at Coachella

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

ClownCore is a bit, but all the members are disgustingly talented musicians :mad:

This is (probably) the drummer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxEIQQkhyeI

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Takes No Damage posted:

ClownCore is a bit, but all the members are disgustingly talented musicians :mad:

Sam Wilkes is literally having the time of his life.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

That’s amazing news. Love some Clown Core

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Empty Sandwich posted:

Have you ever read "The Moonstone" by Wilkie Collins? One of the characters attaches a metal box to a chain so it can be retrieved from a patch of quicksand on the beach.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Elissimpark posted:

Honestly, couldn't be any worse than the Guiness and blackcurrant I pulled for someone when I was keeping bar in Yorkshire a million years ago.

Years ago a bar my friend worked at made me a snakebite with a pomegranate cider and Old Rasputin (9%-ish imperial stout) and i thought it was amazing at the time. Might be too sweet for me now though, my palate has changed

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

!Klams posted:

Hahahahahaha, I have a stupid obsession with stuff that's lime green and black (my car, my keys, my kitchen, my phone, my clothes... Im a massive twat) and my friend literally bought me a can of each to make this "cocktail" as a gift, ages ago.

I left them at my parents place but I have every intention to become hooked on these and only ever drink this.

Please post a pic of your lime green and black kitchen in the cursed pictures thread.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

computer angel posted:

Please post a pic of your lime green and black kitchen in the cursed pictures thread.

But doctor, I said, this is the cursed pictures thread.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

RoastBeef posted:

nice

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

!Klams posted:

Sup fellow neon green enjoyers :glomp:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Takes No Damage posted:

That’s the guy from Knower right?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Oh you know it.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Clown Core might be considered cursed by some (I disagree)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GTOe7ewclPkR/

Censored version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu4SgnP7Lk4

The part that was censored (Pizza Party, after around 21:00 or so) definitely counts.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Scratch Monkey posted:

That’s the guy from Knower right?

Only the government knows

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

That's not cursed, those are just their names in the original Latin

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I nomine applum, et bananum, et strawberrum dacquiri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

davidspackage posted:

I nomine applum, et bananum, et strawberrum dacquiri.

:hmmyes: