Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i smoked black and milds in college because i didnt want to be addicted to tobacco and it seemed smarter than buying a pack lol. they're so loving dog poo poo awful. ooftah. wanna throw up just thinking about those dumb bastards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
One time I got a cigar for my birthday and I chewed on it for like 20 minutes and then got really sick cause I didn't know you had to spit out da juice. Now I just eat sunflower seeds. I know you have to spit those too.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I sometimes think about smoking again but then my wife reminds me, correctly, that it's just this romanticized idea in my head and I would be happier and healthier if I just went and got a pizza instead.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mjeff didn't get trolled by my troll. i'm pissed

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I keep an emergency pack of Parliament Lights in the glovebox for special occasions.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Think I'm just gonna skip it and become a Pipe Guy. Cigars are an incontrovertible indicator of being an rear end in a top hat with zero exceptions but a pipe at least confers wisdom right up until your inevitable death from lung cancer.

literally backwards

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

mjeff didn't get trolled by my troll. i'm pissed

I was trying to think of what I got wrong and I remembered that the AM2R post-credits cutscene was actually added in a patch a year after Samus Returns came out.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Always just assumed the Prime games were a different canon than the 2D metroids.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Also always assumed Samus was Captain Falcon’s boyfriend because you unlock him in Smash Bros 64 by beating him in the Metroid stage. Still think this is true.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

NienNunb posted:

Always just assumed the Prime games were a different canon than the 2D metroids.

They've always been intended to be in between 1 and 2 but they also contradict each other in some weird ways.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

literally backwards

Nobody sees a dude smoking a cigar and thinks 'that person is smart/a potential wizard', sorry.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

Nobody sees a dude smoking a cigar and thinks 'that person is smart/a potential wizard', sorry.

I saw a man in his 60s with a pure white mohawk, wearing a bright pink shirt and maroon corduroys, walking a weimaraner and smoking a cigar. I think he was a wizard.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i see someone smoking a pipe i think they are thinking hard about that kind of stuff while having lice and bed bugs fighting over them. jk though. i don't preconceive any notions, and don't know what's going to happen or what anything is in the world

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

apophenium posted:

I saw a man in his 60s with a pure white mohawk, wearing a bright pink shirt and maroon corduroys, walking a weimaraner and smoking a cigar. I think he was a wizard.

that was me from the future

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I smoke 4 blunts a day the wraps i use have nicotine in them i’m probably mainlining cancer

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

That seems like too many blunts.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Smoking is whack

I was a pure, innocent choir boy who protected his voice.:angel:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Alaois posted:

smoking cigars and drinking negronis at the TWA Hotel

Back when I still smoked, negronis were an amazing pairing.
They're still amazing on their own, if a bit overpowering. 50% negroni and 50% tonic water makes for a nice smooth sipper.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

if you forget the orange twist im kicking ur rear end too

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I have asthma and my dad smokes like a chimney so I've never touched the stiff. I'm curious about weed but not that curious.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I smoked a pack a day for 25 years, I don’t miss that poo poo at all. Even being at the track around a bunch of it. Would rather sit on my stoop with a blunt and a water.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MJeff posted:

I have asthma and my dad smokes like a chimney so I've never touched the stiff. I'm curious about weed but not that curious.

edibles. or pills. or tea. or a spray. you can do what you want.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

weed fleshlight

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Edibles are really bad if you have Asthma, worse than smoking because of how it activates in the blood . So be mindful

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We’re about to have like 5 days of non-stop rainy/gloomy weather and I can’t stop listening to The Cure, please send help

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

We’re about to have like 5 days of non-stop rainy/gloomy weather and I can’t stop listening to The Cure, please send help

i'm not gonna help with the weather. i love it.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I love storms, I just wish my poor pup didn't get so freaked out by them

upside is that he looks right handsome in his Thundershirt so there's that

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

That DICK! posted:

weed fleshlight

there's a lube for that.

Tonight is streaming night aaaaa. We have Casio Rap-1 breakbeats that have been screwed down plus the continuing adventures of my cryptid sexlife. Tell your friends.

Next week I'll be streaming from undisclosed location in Chicago featuring Dracula Flow, Jimmy Chamberlain's drums, and D'Arcy's bass.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Oh no Steve Albini died :(

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

apophenium posted:

Heartbroken. In Utero, Goat, Surfer Rosa, Meantime, all perfect albums.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

He even worked on stuff like American Don, Ys, Yanqui U.X.O., and those two recent Sunn O))) records. Gutted...

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/grace_roso/status/1788247508793119165?s=46&t=LslQZRLyu6OzzqOZKWPsHA

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

apophenium posted:

Noooooo. One of the GOAT producers

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Noooooo. One of the GOAT producers

I think he was the lone producer of that one actually

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

my old, fat son drew this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuDHObqo99g

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

now thats the real house of torture

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

i made too much bolognese. i messed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Alan Moore describing the vitality and strength of a young lion would be amazing.

Just like my stream tonight. I’mma make a pound cake