Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guildencrantz
May 1, 2012

IM ONE OF THE GOOD ONES

What the gently caress is the meaning and intent, I think this is the first time in a while I've seen something I'm not internet poisoned enough to understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Guildencrantz posted:

What the gently caress is the meaning and intent, I think this is the first time in a while I've seen something I'm not internet poisoned enough to understand

"I'm a nice guy, why...."

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I was afraid to ask but yeah what the gently caress. I guess this woman really likes to have a cavalcade of white guys run a train on her. That's all I've got.

One of them is a total dork who is way overdressed for the gangbang and brought flowers

e: OK but then why is he complaining, yeah he's not first in line but he's still part of it, most incels would be happy

generatrix
Aug 8, 2008

Nothing hurts like a scrape

Guildencrantz posted:

Looks like a combo "nice guys finish last" and "all women are whores". Depending on which flavour of right-wing rear end in a top hat is posting it, it'll mean either:
- Only date virgins.
- The only thing women are good for is sex.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

"can we hurry this up, I'm meeting my mum for lunch later and it's her birthday"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He's an Interflora courier. You guys are weird :rolleyes:

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

3D Megadoodoo posted:

He's an Interflora courier. You guys are weird :rolleyes:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

So there I am getting closer and closer to the checkpoint. I have what feels like a kilo of horse in my colon. I know it’s irrational but I feel like the agent is going to immediately stare up my rear end in a top hat like the eyepiece of a telescope and when he sees what’s up there he’s going to tear me in half asscheeks-first like a tray of dinner rolls. As I get closer I see the guy in more detail. He looks like a pile of sausages stood up all together and put on a human costume from Spirit Halloween. He couldn’t be more disinterested in anything else ever than he is in his job right now. He wouldn’t care if the Bahamian throuple behind me started having a dickslapping competition in the lounge area. I’m up to bat. I show him my paper. He hands it back and I walk through like I have no cares in the world. No rear end splitting occurs.

e: wrong app

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad

BonHair posted:

Meanwhile, Dinosaur Comics is probably still going using the exact same clipart arrangement. Same deal, just without want pretence. Also incredibly good based on the limitations of the format

It appears to still be updating mwf, which makes sense because you obviously need to keep your day job when your hobby is writing the main Fantastic Four comic for Marvel.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Guildencrantz posted:

I think it's "this woman doesn't understand that I'm different and special", or rather "I'm special why is she loving these guys and not me??"

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

mr buckley: what is going on with the crotch of your pants? how does that whole situation work?

I mean we already know there are issues with the output.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

PittTheElder posted:

I think it's "this woman doesn't understand that I'm different and special", or rather "I'm special why is she loving these guys and not me??"

But he actually is one of the guys waiting their turn. Probably would have been front of the queue if he hadn't wasted time picking out a suit and flowers like a dumbass. It's his own fault.

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Guildencrantz posted:

Attempting to translate from incel horseshit I believe that what it’s trying to visualise is that the woman you are foolishly trying to date as a nice guy has had a string of guys before you and also after you. Because females. :nsamad:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

freeedr posted:

So there I am getting closer and closer to the checkpoint. I have what feels like a kilo of horse in my colon. I know it’s irrational but I feel like the agent is going to immediately stare up my rear end in a top hat like the eyepiece of a telescope and when he sees what’s up there he’s going to tear me in half asscheeks-first like a tray of dinner rolls. As I get closer I see the guy in more detail. He looks like a pile of sausages stood up all together and put on a human costume from Spirit Halloween. He couldn’t be more disinterested in anything else ever than he is in his job right now. He wouldn’t care if the Bahamian throuple behind me started having a dickslapping competition in the lounge area. I’m up to bat. I show him my paper. He hands it back and I walk through like I have no cares in the world. No rear end splitting occurs.

I’m listening

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

freeedr posted:

Uh, which app was the right one?

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lmao

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

CPColin posted:

Uh, which app was the right one?

:golfclap:

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

generatrix posted:

Looks like a combo "nice guys finish last" and "all women are whores". Depending on which flavour of right-wing rear end in a top hat is posting it, it'll mean either:
- Only date virgins.
- The only thing women are good for is sex.

For the type of people this is made for I'm shocked all the dudes are white.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Now we're talking!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

:five:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

freeedr posted:

I have what feels like a kilo of horse in my colon.

Please don't post your Mr Hands fanfics here or anywhere else for that matter.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I like how whoever decided it needed more currency as a meme whited out all the butts to make it totally SFW

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

freeedr posted:

You’re getting closer and closer to a checkpoint. You feel like you have a kilo of horse in your colon. The agent wants to stare up your rear end in a top hat like the eyepiece of a telescope but he can’t, not without your help. Why aren’t you helping him?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Data Graham posted:

I like how whoever decided it needed more currency as a meme whited out all the butts to make it totally SFW

This is how censoring works in the age of the algorithm. You can depict whatever sex thing as long as the computer doesn't recognize any nudity. Same thing with text, saying "I would like to have sex with my wife" gets removed for being obscene, but "let me allow [a bunch of aubergines] up my [peach]" is fine.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

:sickos:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

:yeshaha:

Lol efb

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

11. Sarcasm. Your shirt doesn't matter dickweed.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Ah, the magic of video editing!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Holy Lmao

If anybody doesn’t get it, this should explain:

https://www.somethingawful.com/great-goon-database/great-goon-best/3/

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You know if all of the guys in line coordinated a bit, everyone there could be having sex simultaneously.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

Holy Lmao

If anybody doesn’t get it, this should explain:

https://www.somethingawful.com/great-goon-database/great-goon-best/3/

Tired: spreadsheet posting
Inspired: database posting

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

How the hell did I know this was dickbutt before looking there is something wrong with me

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
But why does he look angry?

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

euphronius posted:

I’m like Mr Pitt with these things

Tell me you have astigmatism without saying (or possibly knowing) you have astigmatism.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
it's never my turn to see the sailboat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
I imagine George Bush wanted to measure our youths athletic ability for possible drafting into the military purposes.

I did "presidential fitness" but a lot of people I have talked to that were younger or older than me have no idea about this.

I think I got the top spot or 2 in the school for standing long jump, but we had one kid doing butt loads of one armed pullups and I had to hang for a minute or so.