Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

the design for chaos in hades 2 is a huge downgrade lol

Nah it rules, the symbolism is extremely good imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
when Hypnos says he needs his beauty sleep he’s not loving around

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

think I'll wait for switch hades 2. swades 2.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
I have played multiple Supergiant games, and have ultimately bounced off all of them. I guess they're just not for me? Oh well, at least I tried. More Hades to go around for everyone else!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Oxxidation posted:

when Hypnos says he needs his beauty sleep he’s not loving around

he must be stopped, leave some beauty for the rest of us

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

The Kins posted:

I have played multiple Supergiant games, and have ultimately bounced off all of them. I guess they're just not for me? Oh well, at least I tried. More Hades to go around for everyone else!

I'm the same way except for Hades

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
perhaps you should try supersmall games

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

i wasnt threatening i was making a proposition

not gonna lie, fluff, i always think you are more like chris partlow sealing up gross goons in vacants for starting dumb drama.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cranappleberry posted:

perhaps you should try supersmall games

larry...

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Waste of Breath posted:

who was also the unhinged webcomic shipper, another saga worth lolling at

Why would you ship a webcomic the whole point is its online and doesn't need physical media smdh

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

iwentdoodie posted:

Why would you ship a webcomic the whole point is its online and doesn't need physical media smdh

And that's why backers of the Pictures for Sad Children kickstarter never got their rewards.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

iwentdoodie posted:

mashing my wolverine #65 and superman action comics #583 together while making kissing noises.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Marcade posted:

I turt myself today...

Fluffdaddy posted:

i like my cows intact

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

about to start the date sequence in ff7 rebirth. wonder who i will get... i did all the side quests. and used plentiful skills. we shall see.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
about to finish up the Toussaint expansion in Witcher 3. enjoying this magical land where everyone is an alcoholic who eats cured meats

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Empty Sandwich posted:

about to finish up the Toussaint expansion in Witcher 3. enjoying this magical land where everyone is an alcoholic who eats cured meats

yeah, central europe is pretty sweet.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Mr Hootington posted:

I heard you just play steam deck and let your kids starve

He plays the dogs and cats on steam that’s the service he provides

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

about to start the date sequence in ff7 rebirth. wonder who i will get... i did all the side quests. and used plentiful skills. we shall see.

I got Tifa...It was epic.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

not gonna lie, fluff, i always think you are more like chris partlow sealing up gross goons in vacants for starting dumb drama.

The only one chris killed that deserved it is the one that got him sent to jail

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

The only one chris killed that deserved it is the one that got him sent to jail

i dunno there was that one dude didn't know who young leek be.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lobster shirt posted:

You’re going to date Barrett and be happy about it.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You’re going to date Barrett and be happy about it.

that would make me happy. barrett is awesome.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have an irl friend named garrett and his dad remarried to a woman with a son named barrett. i told him that they should wrestle at the wedding and the loser has to change their name.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
oh. haha. A joke about larry parrish being small. quelle surprise.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lobster shirt posted:

i have an irl friend named garrett and his dad remarried to a woman with a son named barrett. i told him that they should wrestle at the wedding and the loser has to change their name.

garrett should have learned how to sneak around and use a blackjack and barrett should have cut off his arm and replaced it with a gun i guess?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

lobster shirt posted:

they have to team up at the last minute when they are ambushed by Jarrett and Meritt

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

the barret date is really nice. he gives cloud great advice

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Fajita Queen posted:

Nah it rules, the symbolism is extremely good imo

it's too generic animeboy imho

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Empty Sandwich posted:

Heart of Stone was my favorite part of the Witcher 3 but Blood and Wine is a really good victory lap. I wish they'd put the dyes and stuff in the base game, though, by the time you get to them it's like... why?

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I never totally finished blood and wine because at the pt I had like 80 hours in the game, had done everything else and, as great as it was, i was burned. idk what to do ab it.

I am reading the books which are also good
but man Geralt is hosed up

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol the voice actors sound like theyre having so much fun during the play. this game rocks.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I can't believe they killed Jesse but not Biggs in Remake, just got the conversation in Rebirth that confirms it

Snow Cone Capone has a new favorite as of 18:24 on May 8, 2024

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

lol the voice actors sound like theyre having so much fun during the play. this game rocks.

i honestly love that fun is back on the menu for gamers.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I loved Toussaint but hated those awful vine enemies that are everywhere

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

At least the fight only lasts six seconds.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I can't believe they killed Jesse but not Biggs in Remake, just got the conversation in Rebirth that confirms it

im so sick of all these star wars

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
the vines and the centipedes are my least favorite enemies

also when I first ran into boars I was instantly slain

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
I might actually make it to year 2 of my annual Stardew Valley replay this time

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the date was very fun, i got aerith, and then the boss fights were also fun except for one which was just very difficult and frustrating. oh well. great game so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

rip to all the Jokemen laying their lives down to mock TFR.