Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i dont think anyone should be purged for watching WWE which is hot right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont think anyone should be purged for watching WWE which is hot right now

Agreed. They should be pitied

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

It just seems bizarrely paranoid to me to assume that anyone who watches and posts about by far the most popular wrestling promotion in the world must be out to pull one over on you in some way. Maybe people who hate WWE so much that they develop paranoid delusions about it should just not read WWE threads.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

It just seems bizarrely paranoid to me to assume that anyone who watches and posts about by far the most popular wrestling promotion in the world must be out to pull one over on you in some way. Maybe people who hate WWE so much that they develop paranoid delusions about it should just not read WWE threads.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

and maybe those same people should stop watching WWE because we all know you're secretly watching it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I don't think they're suspicious of everyone, just that porky pig motherfucker hoot

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Probably because he's a porky pig motherfucker

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don’t think it’s possible to have a non-tedious conversation about wwe with this current crop of posters, if we’re being honest. :gas:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

forum bans should be (and are) used for dipshits like rovert who do poo poo like make threats over PMs and stalk people through legitimate mental illness, not for dipshits who use gimmick accounts pretending to be a new wwe watcher when it's obviously somebody here with another account looking for some attention and getting it

I mean look how this thread is blowing up and making them the center of attention of the entire subforum lol

worst part is they aren't even good enough at it to warrant all the attention

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I support a forum ban because it would be funny

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Dangerous Person posted:

Reversal of fortune, you're banned.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

I don't know if hoot's trolling about watching WWE or not, I was talking about MJeff saying I should be preemptively purged too.

He's legit interested, the EPA Wrestling Club's trying to Joshipill him

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dangerous Person posted:

(immediately changing opionion) i agree

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

TheSwizzler posted:

He's legit interested, the EPA Wrestling Club's trying to Joshipill him

Thanks for reminding me to watch Nitro.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

i dont know who should be banned or not banned but finding out that hoot has an entire support thread in cspam to shield and guide him and craft his narratives is fun

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Reversal of fortune, you're banned.

That's life in the fast lane

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

i dont know who should be banned or not banned but finding out that hoot has an entire support thread in cspam to shield and guide him and craft his narratives is fun

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh sure

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I think they should merge CSPAM, D&D and GBS into one forum called Current Events

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Alaois posted:

I think they should merge CSPAM, D&D and GBS into one forum called Current Events

Federal elections could then be Premium Live Events

E: wars too, but we'd call those War Games

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I'm confused as to why people feel like they need to be constantly suspicious of everyone. If someone turns out to be a troll and they're not doing the "ironic bigotry" thing (because this sucks regardless of context) or making GBS threads up a comparatively much more serious discussion (like the Vince McMahon allegations thread), then so what? It's a pro wrestling forum, we should be able to just sit back and have a laugh. Being overly dramatic and suspicious will probably just make people want to pull your leg even more anyway - it's Something Awful, it's been a modus operandi of this forum for literal decades to jab people who might be taking themselves a little bit too seriously. You don't get special Internet points for correctly judging people*, especially when they're being kind of funny with their gimmick. It just makes things into a kerfuffle for no reason.

* ranks are confusing to casual posters

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Hedgehog Pie posted:

You don't get special Internet points for correctly judging people*,

its difficult for me to overstate how wrong this is

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

post hole digger posted:

its difficult for me to overstate how wrong this is

Posting Olympics is poo poo, almost as bad as the actual Olympics.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
can people here really not fathom someone actually watching and enjoying wwe?

Is it that crazy?

This is some embarrassing poo poo.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

no i don’t think anyone has said that

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
I can't fathom someone watching Main Event by choice. It's just not fathomable.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

WWE is hot right now

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Raeg posted:

I can't fathom someone watching Main Event by choice. It's just not fathomable.

I checked and I think its only 30 minutes long. god help us if its not.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

WWE is hot right now

It's burning to the ground? :pray:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

We're going off tonight to kick out every light. Take anything we want, drink everything in sight. We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

nappy time, will reopen tomorrow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that means diaper

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Motion to tack on an extra 12 hrs to QOP’s probe

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

NienNunb posted:

He's going to come back as a Super Saiyan.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

NienNunb posted:

I object and counter-motion an extra 1200 hours.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

1200/12= 100. Add 100 hours.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Unprobe QOP immediately but make him write "hoity toity toit" at the beginning of every post under penalty of sixer

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MJeff posted:

I object and counter-motion an extra 1200 hours.

He’s a sick pup, something needs to be done

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oh bonny portmore, im sorry to receive, such a mournful probation of your account qoppy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its a sad irony when the staff is Fed up with qops posts 😞