Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Seagal rules lol he's like if a 2005 goon was telling stories about himself but they're all true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Seagal rules lol he's like if a 2005 goon was telling stories about himself but they're all true

he's the dark id but real

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have a soft spot for steven seagal because one of my go to movies i would rent from blockbuster to watch with my brother was the one he costarred with dmx in.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
that time john leguizamo was talking poo poo to seagal and seagal just walked up to him and karate chopped his rear end and knocked him out lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

steven seagal ftw

quote:

By the time Under Siege 2 went to video, Seagal's box-office appeal had "plateaued." With each misstep, from The Glimmer Man (1996) to Fire Down Below (1997), Seagal became a bigger liability, his waistline increasing, his hairline retreating. When Warner Bros, put him on a strict diet and supplied him with a trainer, they found cookie crumbs on the fitness equipment.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
https://i.imgur.com/ndHwXu1.mp4

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's the dark id but real

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

steven seagal ftw

quote:

By the time Under Siege 2 went to video, Seagal's box-office appeal had "plateaued." With each misstep, from The Glimmer Man (1996) to Fire Down Below (1997), Seagal became a bigger liability, his waistline increasing, his hairline retreating. When Warner Bros, put him on a strict diet and supplied him with a trainer, they found cookie crumbs on the fitness equipment.

lmfao

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 00:53 on May 9, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
steven seagal has been italian, a black man, an asian man, a native american man and finally he is now a russian man

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

seagal also said he would fight yakuza in japan and his ex-wife said that wasnt true either seagal would just sometimes chase local drunks away from her father's dojo with a broom

this is fighting yakuza

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

CaptainBeefart posted:

Rip Moo. Hee was a bright light in the few days he was in my life. 😓

wait what?

What happened?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yeah so what. I could beat him up

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

steven seagal has been italian, a black man, an asian man, a native american man and finally he is now a russian man

thesis, antithesis, synthesis

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lpzie posted:

yeah so what. I could beat him up

he'd kick your rear end and i would be on the sidelines laughing

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he'd kick your rear end and i would be on the sidelines laughing

wrong. so wrong.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lpzie trying to fight steven seagal but then seagal turns into his stunt double and starts kicking rear end before reverting back to his true form who cant run or even walk

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

steven seagal ftw

Zinda, his waistline increasing, his hairline retreating.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
steven seagal has stunt doubles for sitting down and walking in his latest movies it owns

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
hell he sometimes even has one for just standing

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

seagal also said he would fight yakuza in japan and his ex-wife said that wasnt true either seagal would just sometimes chase local drunks away from her father's dojo with a broom

It's nice of his ex-wife to back him up like that

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

CaptainBeefart posted:

Rip Moo. Hee was a bright light in the few days he was in my life. 😓

What? No!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I think I should get a stunt double too then

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
can we send hoot to bfc next

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Al! posted:

can we send hoot to bfc next

we're getting him really into gun culture and sending him to TFR

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

introduce him to the desert eagle.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

god i bet they get very weird if you say russian guns are good

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

post hole digger posted:

introduce him to the desert eagle.

:dudsmile:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
hootington making the dirty harry speech and getting probed

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Regarde Aduck posted:

wait what?

What happened?

He was hit by a car. My neighbor saw it happen and we immediately took him to the ER where it was determined he was not going to make it.

We are also dealing with a stray named Mama on its deathbed from old age that we cannot find, and I'm convinced she passed away overnight hiding somewhere. It has been a bad few days.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

sorry capn beef art .

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

CaptainBeefart posted:

He was hit by a car. My neighbor saw it happen and we immediately took him to the ER where it was determined he was not going to make it.

We are also dealing with a stray named Mama on its deathbed from old age that we cannot find, and I'm convinced she passed away overnight hiding somewhere. It has been a bad few days.

that sucks

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Lpzie posted:

i'm in the car market. what's a good one.

2003 Infiniti M45

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Ringo Roadagain posted:

for me, all this has done is affirmed those calling me racist are doing so in bad faith

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gonna get a Honda Accord

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Lpzie, I'll fund your bus pass and dizziness medicine. Don't buy a car.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

get a nissan skyline imo

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i dont know who should be banned or not banned but finding out that hoot has an entire support thread in cspam to shield and guide him and craft his narratives is fun

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

CaptainBeefart posted:

:smith:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

Lpzie, I'll fund your bus pass and dizziness medicine. Don't buy a car.

I have a bus pass don't worry. And a bike. The car decision is out of my hands. Wifey wants it. Case closed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

i dont know who should be banned or not banned but finding out that hoot has an entire support thread in cspam to shield and guide him and craft his narratives is fun

cspam is for planning forums invasions