Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022

m'launches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
he's about to shoot you with guns

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Gah!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Hope he didn’t blow an o ring

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

RCS protruding, absolutely disgusting

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he looked so unwell in like all of his pictures, i hope he is doing better now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

he looked so unwell in like all of his pictures, i hope he is doing better now

he's dead

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Dead serious about keeping your security deposit.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Wormskull posted:

A tiny goblin shoulder checked me off a cliff and killed me in Dragon's Dogma. I was level 69.

rules

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i think it's good that the guy keeping the goon money had lots of guns to defend it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

if you buy the guns with money from the goon fund it counts as a business expense and you can write it off

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
he put the money in a pile and set up team fortress 2 sentry guns around it

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

lobster shirt posted:

if you buy the guns with money from the goon fund it counts as a business expense and you can write it off

I'm frankly disappointed that he did not use the guns to rob banks and reimburse the goon fund, or that nobody proposed that as an option to re-balance his gambling losses.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

lobster shirt posted:

thread for shooting your guns at someones feet to make them dance

I did this to my little brother with a spring loaded BB gun when we were little kids and the BB ricocheted off the brick patio we were standing in and lodged in his ankle and that was the end of my BB gun.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:laffo: the man who held many a goon's financial future in his hands.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Seriously I'd never seen a pic of Plinkey before and it's everything I'd hoped for and more.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Plinkeh...

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
he's at the craps table and immediately starts breathing heavily after rolling the dice once

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

You can't possibly be serious :lmao:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I am the walrus
Koo koo cachoo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
whoops

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I had kinda figured maybe Plinkey was some sort of finance rear end in a top hat-looking guy in a suit but I should've known better.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

oh no

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I had kinda figured maybe Plinkey was some sort of finance rear end in a top hat-looking guy in a suit but I should've known better.

yeah i thought this as well but lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
What a high roller. Drunk to the point of cirrhosis and rolling down the stairs like a fat Indiana Jones boulder.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he was a land lord lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he was a land lord lol

yeah that I knew I just thought he got those properties through inheritance or some poo poo so there was a chance he'd look like a real human being who looked like they could be employed at some point, not a dude pissing himself at a downtown trolley station while kids get off to walk to school

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
plinky saying he didnt gamble anymore because of covid and someone discovering he was just sports betting instead was good poo poo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
actually that's not fair, the homeless guys who stink of piss that I see downtown generally look like they have their poo poo together more than plinkeh

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

tai slopez lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
if thats too mean just please delete it. just trying to have some fun, no hard feelings honestly. dont even know who the hell that is or what anyone is even talking about

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

yeah that I knew I just thought he got those properties through inheritance or some poo poo so there was a chance he'd look like a real human being who looked like they could be employed at some point, not a dude pissing himself at a downtown trolley station while kids get off to walk to school

i think the lore is he bought a new house but couldn't sell the old one so he rented it out

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

His cats were cute at least

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

2001lbs: A space Odyssey

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

lobster shirt posted:

i think the lore is he bought a new house but couldn't sell the old one so he rented it out

dude looks like he's living off the settlement he got from the city after getting hit by a bus while staggering out of a dive bar after skeeving the day-drinking crowd out

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

he has a cool hat

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
a man who has at least considered trying to pop one of his fillings to pawn it for craps money

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

a man who has at least considered trying to pop one of his fillings to pawn it for craps money

Someone's going to "turn your monitor on" you soon if you're not careful

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nuns with Guns posted:

Someone's going to "turn your monitor on" you soon if you're not careful

it'd be a nice try but my only filling is ceramic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

it'd be a nice try but my only filling is ceramic.

You should find something more flexible to jam up there.