Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Megamissen posted:

thats not a finnish dog, thats a sami dog

take it up with google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Smythe posted:

fell asleep on the couch and had a nightmare combining threads i was reading. i was watching eurovision (never seen this before) and israel had a performance that was drones doing that drone art thing where they make a big graphic in the sky wiht the drones. then they did a big thing making fun of DEI. then the TV locked up and made a high pitch whining noise with black and white eyes remaining on the screen and it said "you are being watched" and i woke up. terrible nightmare.

I had a dream that Jerry Seinfeld was doing a routine I hadn't heard before, and now I'm going to steal it

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the eastern euros do not seem to be a fan of the turk

The Dniester is the boundary between Europe and Asia

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Dokapon Findom posted:

I had a dream that Jerry Seinfeld was doing a routine I hadn't heard before, and now I'm going to steal it

grats on the comedy career!!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Smythe posted:

grats on the comedy career!!

thank,s i gor it from your diarrea

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
I snapped after being bullied a bunch in the 4th grade at a lovely christian private school and beat the poo poo out of my bully with the spine-end of a bible we were carrying to "chapel" class. 3lb of scritta paper makes an effective bludgeon.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

they're still going in tfr

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I snapped after being bullied a bunch in the 4th grade at a lovely christian private school and beat the poo poo out of my bully with the spine-end of a bible we were carrying to "chapel" class. 3lb of scritta paper makes an effective bludgeon.

and then everyone clapped

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

When my high school said that they'd ban anything that could be used as a weapon (provoked by the proliferation of that most foul accessory, the wallet chain) I tried to talk a couple of punks into beating the poo poo out of each other with geometry textbooks to see if we could get the principal to ban books in the school

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Principal DESTROYED with facts and logic

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Bewildered by the fact there is such a well preserved time capsule of such outdated style of posting

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

the dream

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
bullying ftw

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the eastern euros do not seem to be a fan of the turk

I’m enjoying the new Franklin show. Some French guy introduces his servant to Benjamin Franklin’s grandson and is like: “He’s an American, you know what that is?” and the servant goes “I dunno some type of Turk?”

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Lin-Manuel Turtle posted:

I’m enjoying the new Franklin show. Some French guy introduces his servant to Benjamin Franklin’s grandson and is like: “He’s an American, you know what that is?” and the servant goes “I dunno some type of Turk?”

Ohtori Akio posted:

and then everyone clapped

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Seagal is recognized as the reincarnation of the tertön Chungdrag Dorje, which I understand is some bodhisattva like figure within Tibetan buddhism.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

eugene got popular but he had to drop the gimmick and leave because it was offensive

don't see what's so offensive about this. is rain man offensive? from what I gather eugene was portrayed in a pretty positive light.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I95HoxVPC0

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

speng31b posted:

what's a finnish dog

not much buddy, what's a finnish with you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

what thread is that

wrestling forum feedback thread lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

really queer Christmas posted:

im so sorry for this :smith:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

Bewildered by the fact there is such a well preserved time capsule of such outdated style of posting

racist, anti-gun control, queer and leftist. beautiful culture

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tristeham posted:

wrestling forum feedback thread lol

you dumb french idiot

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i love the idea that all these people shitposting are simultaneously watching news coverage of cops (the same people who would be oh-so-equitably applying their imagined gun ban laws) absolutely brutalizing the gently caress out of peaceful university students (and previously white and brown/black people alike protesting racial injustice) and just... doing the ravenous jack nicholson meme face.

maybe your simplistic response to a complicated problem is not, in fact, as well-conceived as you previously thought? nah, tfr must be secretly lusting for child murder

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i love the idea that all these people shitposting are simultaneously watching news coverage of cops (the same people who would be oh-so-equitably applying their imagined gun ban laws) absolutely brutalizing the gently caress out of peaceful university students (and previously white and brown/black people alike protesting racial injustice) and just... doing the ravenous jack nicholson meme face.

maybe your simplistic response to a complicated problem is not, in fact, as well-conceived as you previously thought? nah, tfr must be secretly lusting for child murder

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
the crazy part is we all know guns are ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol the gun forum is so hosed up

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Pretty sure on of their mods is a landlord btw

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
its like looking in a mirror

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://twitter.com/bolsonaroTV_/status/1788268218857234836

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DaysBefore posted:

Pretty sure on of their mods is a landlord btw

that is the least of the tfr mod crimes we know about lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
tfr is full of trolls so i dont want to ask it there. what is the best gun for shooting at someone so their cowboy hat flies off comically while i yell "yeehaw pardner"

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont care what you idiots think the goon that refuses to use a key and speneds several minutes trying to pick the lock to get in his apartment every single day is cool as hell

why pick when you can punch

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Feels Villeneuve posted:

tfr is full of trolls so i dont want to ask it there. what is the best gun for shooting at someone so their cowboy hat flies off comically while i yell "yeehaw pardner"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHGP8e1r8dM

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

that guys rapsheet loving pwns

Proper Kerni ng posted:

Cap has far more restraint than me, I would have punched the poo poo out of a five year old child who did that.

...I know this because I once had a five year old child run up and chomp down on my arm and start thrashing around like a dog hanging off a rope because apparently he thought that sort of thing was hilarious? and his worthless rear end in a top hat parents just chuckled when he did it to people like it didn't mark him as a future serial killer or anything, but since it was my arm he was hanging off of I didn't think it was especially charming, so I punched him in the face hard enough that he fell down and poo poo himself and that's why I don't go to family reunions anymore.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Proper Kerni ng posted:

One of my answers to the eternal dumbass question of ~~Why do you need a high powered semiautomatic weapon of war~~ is "ranged defense against some rear end in a top hat thinking it's a funny joke to deliberately launch fireworks onto my heavily-wooded land while my county is under a Red Flag burn ban"; that's Arson and Attempted Murder in these weather conditions, and you're goddamn right I'm breaking out the AR for that.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

that guys rapsheet loving pwns

lmao. im glad this guy is gonna be on our side once the epic race war happens

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b