Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

silicone thrills posted:

Now watch this drive.

- RIP Bud Dwyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Third World Reagan posted:

remembering people who built an add on to their browsers that replaced trump with drumpf or something

just lol

there was one for all of the 2016 republican candidates during the primary, I think rand paul was little baby pee pee

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

KORNOLOGY posted:

- RIP Bud Dwyer

every time I hear that name my brain momentarily shows me a picture of Bill Dwyer, the announcer from the early 2000s TV show Battlenots

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

zetamind2000 posted:

there was one for all of the 2016 republican candidates during the primary, I think rand paul was little baby pee pee

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

KORNOLOGY posted:

- RIP Bud Dwyer

it's budd with two d's. for a double dose of his pimpin'

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

every time I hear that name my brain momentarily shows me a picture of Bill Dwyer, the announcer from the early 2000s TV show Battlenots

ITS BATTLEBOTS YOU COCK

I over reacted. It's the war in Gaza.

KORNOLOGY has issued a correction as of 01:31 on May 9, 2024

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

KORNOLOGY posted:

ITS BATTLEBOTS YOU COCK

blame the Samsung keyboard, not me

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Skinamarink is scary enough without this edit.

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019

zetamind2000 posted:

was it during the campaign that he got suplexed by his neighbor over lawn care

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

raisin kane posted:

that was in 2017

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019

zetamind2000 posted:

that was in 2017

thank you. this op-ed title reliably pops into my head 1-2x per month:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

raisin kane posted:

thank you. this op-ed title reliably pops into my head 1-2x per month:

:blessed:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Terri Schiavo and a bunch of senators insisting they could properly diagnosis her as having sufficient brain function based on a video of her drooling into a bucket

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

raisin kane posted:

iirc, it was leaf litter

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

he was on a riding lawn mower and taken by surprise because he was wearing noise-canceling headphones

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

shackleford posted:

he was on a riding lawn mower and taken by surprise because he was wearing noise-canceling headphones

owned by lack of situational awareness

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

pentyne posted:

Terri Schiavo and a bunch of senators insisting they could properly diagnosis her as having sufficient brain function based on a video of her drooling into a bucket

i mean that's all biden does now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
And also being fair to him he's got a lot of company. I love my old rear end rulers

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The alternate universe where Trump wears the Superman shirt after getting Covid and that other politician does the moonwalk to commemorate his blackface antics.

edit: Found while perusing randomwaffle:

Animal-Mother has issued a correction as of 00:12 on May 11, 2024

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

"public-private partnerships"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Animal-Mother posted:

The alternate universe where Trump wears the Superman shirt after getting Covid and that other politician does the moonwalk to commemorate his blackface antics.

The attempted rehabilitation of glenn beck's public image is a good one

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Animal-Mother posted:

I’m reminded of the news items about trump refusing to relinquish the presidents powers to pence even temporarily while he was on a ventilator getting resmedivir blood transfusions. Worried about ‘going out like Stan Chera’.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Trump's random inexplicable lifelong friends like this guy and Vince McMahon.

Socialized
Oct 27, 2010
Trump's own brother died of covid

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Animal-Mother posted:

Dunno this guy but Vince mcmahon I totally get. Unless maybe you'd think they'd hate each other because they're too alike

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
That's an awfully hot coffee pot
Should I drop it on Donald Trump? Prolly not

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Animal-Mother posted:

Trump intersected with McMahon in the wrestling world

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Mr. Lobe posted:

Trump intersected with McMahon in the wrestling world

trump, according to mcmahon's son-in-law and enabler HHH, called vince after vince's limo was blown up on monday night raw, to make sure he was ok because trump didn't understand kayfabe

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Trump really is like average American.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Fish of hemp posted:

Trump really is like average American.

donald trump is the most american american to ever amercian. If only one american could survive into the future to instruct later generations on what it meant to be an american, that american would be donald trump.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

bedpan posted:

donald trump is the most american american to ever amercian. If only one american could survive into the future to instruct later generations on what it meant to be an american, that american would be donald trump.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

bedpan posted:

people of the land. the common clay of the new west

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Animal-Mother posted:

lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

canyoneer posted:

people of the land. the common clay of the new west

You know................................................................ Liberals.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What on earth is the... not noose supposed to be

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

What on earth is the... not noose supposed to be

thing on the bottom of the chandelier

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
If you pull that, you have to buy everyone a round. LBJ used to do it all the time.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

World War Mammories posted:

thing on the bottom of the chandelier

In the 19th century when dwellings had high ceilings and non-electric lighting, chandeliers lowered with counterbalanced pulleys for cleaning and lighting the candles. Pull rings have lived on as a decorative element.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://x.com/interneth0f/status/1789677978286166446?s=46&t=v69FFc9gmilk6I-vYnAGzw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/8FITZBASTARDO/status/1789911051523240341?t=gHh3NN39ayFUbtyGCxnuRQ&s=19