Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Disrespected 4Loko. User loses posting privileges for one week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Loading my child into the skeet launcher because he said girls are "icky" ftw

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
5-year-olds: the biggest chuds of all?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Jason Voorhees with a Colt .45 stalking through the woods gunning down children with firecrackers

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Anyway bitch mods if you could go ahead and permaban the child puncher fireworks murder fantasist tia

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

5-year-olds: the biggest chuds of all?

Yes

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
my 3 year old takes all of the goldfish crackers from my hand when I offer to share: the “gently caress you, got mine” mindset

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dont like the tfr version of “crack pinging”

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

it's so funny that cspam has this reputation and meanwhile random forums are generating such psycho posts that when they leak into genpop everyone freaks out.

cspam is normal now

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
please give me the tag

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

they’re right

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Koos on another epic Bazelgeuse bombing run

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DaysBefore posted:

Anyway bitch mods if you could go ahead and permaban the child puncher fireworks murder fantasist tia

sure let's ban the heavily armed guy with an overactive temper and an internet connection. great idea

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

that guys rapsheet loving pwns

lmfao

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

Koos on another epic Bazelgeuse bombing run

I try to stay out of D&D interforum bullshit, figuring they can dig their path to the circle of Hell where the Calm Hitlers live on their own, but the mystery of how Koos defines "posting about posters" will never stop being fascinating to me.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
that guys ringo but for real

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
checking out the ar15 megathread, pricing out a build and calmly weighing the pros and cons of each mod, after getting fired from Aldi for putting cameras in the women’s restroom

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

docbeard posted:

I try to stay out of D&D interforum bullshit, figuring they can dig their path to the circle of Hell where the Calm Hitlers live on their own, but the mystery of how Koos defines "posting about posters" will never stop being fascinating to me.

always keep em guessing

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

CaptainBeefart posted:

He was hit by a car. My neighbor saw it happen and we immediately took him to the ER where it was determined he was not going to make it.

We are also dealing with a stray named Mama on its deathbed from old age that we cannot find, and I'm convinced she passed away overnight hiding somewhere. It has been a bad few days.

Sorry to hear that =( Losing cats is terrible, theyre angels

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the council of bound up twinks has found you guilty.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

docbeard posted:

the mystery is how the policy works. d&d can't function unless everyone who posts there understands that they will be annihilated at any time and they will deserve it for having been so.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

He was hit by a car. My neighbor saw it happen and we immediately took him to the ER where it was determined he was not going to make it.

We are also dealing with a stray named Mama on its deathbed from old age that we cannot find, and I'm convinced she passed away overnight hiding somewhere. It has been a bad few days.

That sucks, I'm so sorry

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
When I was a kid we were headed home from the ranch one Sunday night when some little dipshits tossed a water balloon at our truck from behind a bridge abutment; my dad slammed on the brakes, screeched to a stop in the middle of the road, got the 20ga out from behind the seat, and fired both barrels up into the bridge girders so that birdshot was bouncing around all over everything. Sometimes it's really hilarious to hear children screaming in terror.

Personally, if somebody throws something at my vehicle while I'm moving at highway speeds, I am absolutely sending hollowpoints in response.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Homeless Friend posted:

When I was a kid we were headed home from the ranch one Sunday night when some little dipshits tossed a water balloon at our truck from behind a bridge abutment; my dad slammed on the brakes, screeched to a stop in the middle of the road, got the 20ga out from behind the seat, and fired both barrels up into the bridge girders so that birdshot was bouncing around all over everything. Sometimes it's really hilarious to hear children screaming in terror.

Personally, if somebody throws something at my vehicle while I'm moving at highway speeds, I am absolutely sending hollowpoints in response.

lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the pet island posts about accidentally killing pets, except about 8-year-olds

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

that guys rapsheet loving pwns

lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

doing my wildfire prevention civic duty by sitting in a lawn chair by the side of the road and opening fire on anyone who tosses a cigarette butt out the window

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

leftist gun podcast

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

good morning

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

simple as

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

good morning

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

doing my wildfire prevention civic duty by sitting in a lawn chair by the side of the road and opening fire on anyone who tosses a cigarette butt out the window

me driving by:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJrNP55gouQ

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

such a good movie lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The thing is, I still do believe this is probably the sanest gun discussion forum on the internet

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Mowdown may

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

john candy ftw

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

:kstare: