Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dont og to family gatherings anymore after i performed a shoryuken on my five year old nephew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
amazing rap sheet sequence

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the 4loko comment is, at the very least, classist

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*running in as goon is whirling up popeye style to knock out a kid* excuse me this is tfr NOT the child punching forum. There are other ways to get them to let go, such as this gun

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have felt very angry at one of my children at times (the other one is a baby and you cant get mad at a baby, they dont know anything) but i have never hit or wanted to hit him. five year olds should not be punched imo. not good.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mountain Goats - The Classist 4Loko Comment in the Wake of Kenosha

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the 4loko comment is, at the very least, classist

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

synthesis: punching a five year old in the face for making a classist remark about 4loko in the wake of kenosha

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I can't believe barney was right...TFR IS a problem...

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
There are two loving rules in the Gun forum, and you chucklefucks can not follow them. 1) No Fun. 2) No disrespecting 4Loko.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
merge TFR with the covid thread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i always liked joose better than 4loko. does anyone else acknowledge this truth?

The Postman
May 12, 2007

i simply choose not to attend family reunions anymore because a kid might bite me. it has nothing to do with the court order.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

People in this state all drink 4Loko if they are under 30 tbh.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I also punched a child once. When I was 9. Also, got punched by a child around that time.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the Jokemen continue to hurl themselves in front of the righteous guns of cyrano, but he won't let them insult 4loko anymore. playtime is over

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

TheMightyBoops posted:

If someone physically assaulted my kid at a family gathering I don’t even know what I’d do. Bare minimum that person would never see or talk to me or my kid again.

That post is seriously one of the most hosed up things I’ve read here.

the minuscule saving grace is, of course, it’s probably all lies for internet clout but that is a whole nother issue

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

of course the baby dick poster only gives a day to the guy bragging about hitting a kid

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

NoiseAnnoys posted:

the minuscule saving grace is, of course, it’s probably all lies for internet clout but that is a whole nother issue

My main fear is that there is any part of that story that’s true and that poster actually had that thought. I’m fairly certain it didn’t happen.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

It was in truth three children, aged 5 to 9 clamped on like lampreys.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
i punched a kid in reno just to watch him cry

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Cassian of Imola posted:

I wonder where defend equality gang tags' rich fantasy lives come from

“I was the guy everyone knew not to mess with... a real bad rear end. Anyway, I’m deathly afraid of dogs”

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

NoiseAnnoys posted:

personally? I choose to award clout to goons who are not predisposed towards violence

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

lol the no fun post probes are almost the same length as the child punching post.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it rules that the gun forum is full of insecure violent weirdos that need their AR15 to feel safe

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Proper Kerni ng posted:

I keep trying to tell people that fire extinguishers are one of the best improvised weapons you can get, because hosing an attacker in the face with choke-out chemicals is an excellent setup for laying them out with a heavy steel cylinder, and even in nannyban states the fire laws require them to be posted in easily-accessible locations in most public spaces.

i keep trying to tell people this like any normal person would

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

“don’t take your guns to the playground” - Johnny cash

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Postman posted:

dude is just milking that gaspar noe film for all it’s worth, huh?

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

The Postman posted:

Nanny me banana.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

see that fire extinguisher over there? you can really gently caress someone up with that thing man... and they're required to leave it there. just something to keep in mind.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
pencils? schools are full of them. think about it

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I can't believe barney was right...TFR IS a problem...

Two wrongs sometimes make a right?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

You guys can yuck it up but the next time I have to face a hardened mercenary whos posing as a school substitute to bust my illegal drug racket, I know what improvised weapon Im going to use

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Voxx posted:

pencils? schools are full of them. think about it

Science class’ frequently have skeletons. Know what skeletons have? Femurs. Also commonly scimitars.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

The Postman posted:

see that fire extinguisher over there? you can really gently caress someone up with that thing man... and they're required to leave it there. just something to keep in mind.

klmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Control Volume posted:

You guys can yuck it up but the next time I have to face a hardened mercenary whos posing as a school substitute to bust my illegal drug racket, I know what improvised weapon Im going to use

that's right: a basset hound

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

TheSwizzler posted:

amazing rap sheet sequence

cyrano loving sucks and shouldn't have any semblance of authority anywhere ever

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

an ode to the utilitarian killing machine, the fire extinguisher

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
seeing a dachshund approach and one winged angel starts playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

NoiseAnnoys posted:

dude is just milking that gaspar noe film for all it’s worth, huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjgOiz-mlLY