Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Barron will be as unto Alucard and destroy Castletrumpia

Just the biggest miserable pile of secrets, many people are saying. Richter Belmont came up to me with tears in his eyes, saying "You don't belong in this world, Mister Trump!"

Edit: But enough snipes, have at you! 🍷🩸🧛‍♂️

Cat Tax:

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 15:57 on May 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".
Post ITT every time you LOL that Stormy testified under oath that Trump is bad at sex

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Random Stranger posted:

This is probably playing for Trump

Yeah it's likely just this. "Drag her through the mud and discredit"

OK mate, still committed fraud with the way you paid her.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

Infinitum posted:

Paranormal Possum

Good screen name.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Holy gently caress what is this questioning

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

She’s running.

I was wishing there was some way to have her sitting right behind Trump at his trial, with an Aphex Twin smile on her face.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
I hope the jury is laughing about this line of questioning as much as I am.

quote:

"The next alleged discrepancy — "dinner" vs. "snacks" or "food."

Daniels, with mild exasperation: "It was dinner!"

"It was dinnertime" and food, she adds.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Ms Daniels can you remember what you had for dinner on this specific date 12 years ago?"
"No"
"SO YOU ADMIT YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THAT NIGHT AT ALL"

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Worst date ever by far

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Infinitum posted:

"Ms Daniels can you remember what you had for dinner on this specific date 12 years ago?"
"No"
"SO YOU ADMIT YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THAT NIGHT AT ALL"

It's not even that! She keeps her story the same outside of one magazine article many years ago that is slightly different

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

“You are a loving liar, correct?”

What even is this lol.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

staberind posted:

bit late, bit stupid, but.... it had to exist

hahahah

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Well, we're at the "you were asking for it" portion :smith:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

In just a few months, President Poopypants will be a convicted felon, will have lost another election, have a stock worth $.01, and will be crying about his other criminal trials on his dead gay social media platform while the rest of the world moves on and that, my friends, is a fuckin’ :lol:

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

quote:

Necheles asks incredulously whether she got lightheaded by seeing Trump in his T-shirt and boxers, given her work.

Daniels responds, decisively: "When you're not expecting a man twice your age," yes.

What a gross loving question. "Given that you are a slut who sluts around? How can you be shy about seeing a 70+ year old penis when one is randomly presented to you out of the blue!?!"

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Post ITT thread everytime you lol that Stormy is still disappointed she never got to eat dinner that night.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

This is pretty awful stuff

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Outpost22 posted:

Post ITT thread everytime you lol that Stormy is still disappointed she never got dinner that night.

Food can make or break a date. Not getting any and losing an entire meal experience is a massive failure. I'd be pissed too!

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

What does any of this have to do with anything!? Did Trump cut her a check for her silence or not?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

"Did my client's mushroom strike fear into your heart?"

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Redirect is, hopefully, going to be great, because Nicheles keeps touching the dirt.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Today was always going to be another gross day. Thank you for your service Kazil.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Asterite34 posted:

What does any of this have to do with anything!? Did Trump cut her a check for her silence or not?
Makes Trump feel better, the highest purpose of human existence

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"
Trying to get into the nitty gritty of the sex is uh, an interesting defense tactic, especially if you tried to move for a mistrial because the prosecution tried to bring this up in the first place

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Make crime great again.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I don't see how "there are inconsistencies in your story" in any way exonerates Trump. The case isn't about Stormy's story, it's about Trump using campaign money to bury Stormy's story.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Necheles making the case that Trump spiked a drink. Good lawyering, right there.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Thank you Kazil for narrating this. I wonder why they are going after her so hard in Cross Examination?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Asterite34 posted:

They’re trying to make her out to be a liar which might work, unless the prosecution has a copy of the check and evidence about how the funding for it was paid.

Haha, no way they’d have anything like that, right?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Anderson Koopa posted:

Thank you Kazil for narrating this. I wonder why they are going after her so hard in Cross Examination?

Because Trump told them to

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Anderson Koopa posted:

Court of right wing public opinion

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So just straight slut shaming, sure that's going to go over real well with a jury of New Yorkers that already, likely, think Trump's a massive fuckwit

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Anderson Koopa posted:

Because LYING WHORE WHO LIES TO TRY AND TAKE DOWN BIG T MAGAAAjahkajahkajha

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

This defense seems like an incredibly bad idea in the year 2024

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

CommieGIR posted:

Redirect is, hopefully, going to be great, because Nicheles keeps touching the dirt.

I think it's a ploy to get the prosecution to step into a mistrial when they question Daniels on redirect; they got close the other day, and Trump's attorneys are drawing a line, and once prosecution seems to cross it they'll ask for another mistrial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGwtCAVByRY