Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

DaysBefore posted:

Goon getting accosted by his natural predators, meth heads or five year olds, and reaching into the fanny pack for their little 1865 prostitute madam Derringer pistol

Tiny prostitute pistols are too cool for those guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Danger posted:

Nostalgia bait is super in right now so digging these school shooter vibe posts and lol’ing when you realize it’s not a disgruntled 14 year old posting these but a person in their early 40s most likely

It's funny until you realize they constantly fantasize about being the hero by shooting several thousand rounds at a guy they think might be a bigot

These people are as unhinged as the people they "fear"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

DaysBefore posted:

Goon getting accosted by his natural predators, meth heads or five year olds, and reaching into the fanny pack for their little 1865 prostitute madam Derringer pistol

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's funny until you realize they constantly fantasize about being the hero by shooting several thousand rounds at a guy they think might be a bigot

These people are as unhinged as the people they "fear"

They make the same arguments as the people they call chuds but swap names so they're cool and woke about it.

Then they vote for nazis cause the other guy said he wants less people to maybe die from guns some day and that's loving fascism.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

iwentdoodie posted:

They make the same arguments as the people they call chuds but swap names so they're cool and woke about it.

Then they vote for nazis cause the other guy said he wants less people to maybe die from guns some day and that's loving fascism.

it is fascism (laudable)

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

That was posted sincerely lol.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lol.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Rule 6, 8, 9. Didn't wish someone a chug piss with sufficient sincerity. User loses posting privileges for 3 days

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

chug piss, cur

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Woke gun nuts lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lobster shirt posted:

chug piss, cur

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z59jU0DZsrs

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Bicyclops posted:

lol 18 hours for 16 Bit Butthead making a joke in response to a truly obnoxious post. The most thin-skinned people in the world.

You know they're mad when they hit you with the 18er.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the neener neenering must stop

The Postman
May 12, 2007

they can't post without becoming completely unhinged and i'm supposed to believe they're going to exercise good judgement with an AR-15 when someone knocks on their door too loudly lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Woke gun nuts lmfao

Now we just need to find a centrist gun nut. Rimfire cartridge users will be poo poo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DaysBefore posted:

Woke gun nuts lmfao

I knew they existed, I've seen 1 or 2 people on twitter talking about sharing 3d printer gun models etc., but I took them with a grain of salt

I should've known they'd be here of all places

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

18 hour butthead

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

posting my woke turner diary edit where ive replaced the slurs with different slurs in tfr. it immediately hits so many 5 votes the forums database shudders to a halt

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

in case anyone is unfamiliar check this out

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's a remarkable rear end situation

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

lobster shirt posted:

Lol the gun in the rear pocket

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Unloading a full magazine of my :ussr: Soviet-made :ussr: AK-47 at the greatest threat my queer rear end has ever faced: a child holding a medium-sized dog.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like that they put crab claws on the emblem, thats pretty good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INGWryuvMX4

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Reminder that one of the reasons Jeff gave as to why he couldn't possibly demod Cyrano was because of the bang-up job he had done making TFR the best and sanest gun forum on the internet.

And hell, it probably is.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

dude i lost it at the kid rock flag, i literally saw one of those a few days ago on flying at a house on the street my kids daycare is on lol

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Reminder that one of the reasons Jeff gave as to why he couldn't possibly demod Cyrano was because of the bang-up job he had done making TFR the best and sanest gun forum on the internet.

its not even close.

the fact that anyone can post "man the cops sure do suck" in a gun hobby forum and not called a human being by 50 other posters and eventually banned makes it a pacifist utopia compared to your other options

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Cassian of Imola posted:

quote:

A few weeks later a different little rear end in a top hat tried to force a "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" in front of a bunch of other kids, and when I wasn't interested and turned around to walk away he sucker-punched me in the side of the head from behind. I just stopped and looked over my shoulder at him and told him to leave me alone and walked off, which apparently was super impressive to the crowd that had gathered because they went all supahotfire.gif about it? I just wasn't impressed with any of it, I had a class to get to.

im having trouble breathing at this lmfao

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Ammat The Ankh posted:

this thread's about to be declared A Problem again, isn't it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

A few weeks later a different little rear end in a top hat tried to force a "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" in front of a bunch of other kids, and when this troper wasn't interested and turned around to walk away he sucker-punched this troper in the side of the head from behind. this troper just stopped and looked over his shoulder at him and told him to leave him alone and walked off, which apparently was super impressive to the crowd that had gathered because they went all supahotfire.gif about it? this troper just wasn't impressed with any of it, he had a class to get to.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm 128 pounds of pure anxiety, my vape is almost dry, and my IBS is turning every fart into a gamble. Make my day, chud.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ArfJason posted:

reading this entirely in steven segall voice

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Kins posted:

this thread's about to be declared A Problem again, isn't it

rhino’s gotta get started on the next powerpoint

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

ArfJason posted:

Oh my God lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al! posted:

reading this entirely in steven segall voice

these mufuckas went all supahotfire.gif about it but i had a muhfuckin class to get to

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

ArfJason posted:

TroperTales is alive and well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The knife's edge bounced off of my immaculate and chiseled pecs. I was not moved by this pathetic display of violence, so i told him to leave while he still had all his fingers. He poo poo himself and started crying, then ran into traffic and a hummer crashed into him. Every car on the street stopped and the drivers came out to salute me as a girl ran in and jumped straight onto my crotch. Whatever, I just kept walking. I had a class to go to.