Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
i know the role of WH press secretary has always been pointless but if all she's going to do is read out from the binder and deflect to other spokespeople, what is her job for? She could just drop the binder on the table and let the reporters have it and call it a day, and nothing would change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

they need to have some pr mouthpiece loser that can feed garbage to the corporate media

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
it's a way to humiliate a party ladder climber you don't particularly like and they''ll take it because it's still on the way to bigger and greater things in NGOs and the private sector

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lmao

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀

SixteenShells posted:

i think Christman gets out over his skis sometimes but he's just a bog standard history and politics nerd with strong opinions about his area of expertise, wtf is this poo poo?

He did believe some woo woo stuff that he said were the result of psychedelic experiences, but I don't know that he was crazy into drugs or anything.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

mcmagic posted:

I think she's not....... But everyone thinks she is?

There were rumors floating around in Twitter and KiwiFarms for a long time, and she didn’t deny it when asked (she basically answered “none of your business”). I’m leaning towards “probably not”.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

but I don't know that he was crazy into drugs or anything.

lol

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Does anyone in this administration know how to talk? At least Genocide Joe has the excuse of being a dotard.

sd6
Jan 14, 2008

This has all been posted before, and it will all be posted again
So irritating people won't support Hitler cause they disagree with this one little issue

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/1788364049031540973

Brianna Wu is one of the worst people on the internet

lol even Moviebob and Stancil sent their condolences when they learned Matt had his stroke. What an rear end in a top hat.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I know that "I saw a succ post and got mad at it" is the most boring take right now but I saw a succ post yesterday and got mad at it, and you made me remember it so now I'm going to post it here

I choose Kennedy because he's the most relatable

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

ProperGanderPusher posted:

There were rumors floating around in Twitter and KiwiFarms for a long time, and she didn’t deny it when asked (she basically answered “none of your business”). I’m leaning towards “probably not”.

Not going to lie, but all this discussion about wether or not Brianna Wu is trans is kinda weird. She's a piece of poo poo no matter if she's trans or cis, and how she identifies has nothing to do with it, even if she's engaging in transphobia (trans people can be transphobic garbage, see Buck Angel).

Since she hasn't said one way or the other, it's not really anyone's job to speculate or to try and out her, simply because it doesn't change the fact that she's a genocide loving shithead.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Uncle Wemus posted:

said Terminator 3 was the best one.

lmao

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

Matt had prior health issues, why the gently caress are these morons speculating about cocaine use causing his stroke

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
the chapo crew has never pretended they're not familiar with cocaine but like... many people have done coke. cocaine is pretty popular. If matt's on anything regularly it's probably weed like the rest of them. also it's none of my loving business.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

he probably got too mad at something he read online

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

das hipster posted:

Not going to lie, but all this discussion about wether or not Brianna Wu is trans is kinda weird. She's a piece of poo poo no matter if she's trans or cis, and how she identifies has nothing to do with it, even if she's engaging in transphobia (trans people can be transphobic garbage, see Buck Angel).

Since she hasn't said one way or the other, it's not really anyone's job to speculate or to try and out her, simply because it doesn't change the fact that she's a genocide loving shithead.

yeah

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/1788364049031540973

Brianna Wu is one of the worst people on the internet

This is just jealousy that people on the internet were legitimately concerned for Christman's well being, which will simply never be the case for Drew or Brianna

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The word "chapo" has taken on a significance to these people far beyond the cast itself or any individual thing they have ever said between them

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1788612451266674747

when your crazy zionist uncle has 5 billion dollars

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

never go full lib

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

loquacius posted:

The word "chapo" has taken on a significance to these people far beyond the cast itself or any individual thing they have ever said between them

and if you think that's hosed up wait til we hear how Joaquin Guzman feels about it.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

mcmagic posted:

lmfao President Xi please my country needs a functioning education system

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

das hipster posted:

(trans people can be transphobic garbage, see Buck Angel).

Sorry this is my first exposure to this phenomenon so I was having trouble wrapping my head around it. Did not realize the internet had waged an abuse campaign against her based on it previously.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

If Haim Saban cares about Israel so much, then why doesn’t he send the Power Rangers to help them?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

mcmagic posted:

There are far more anti-Zionists/anti-Israel protestors than pro. All the money in the world isn't going to drown out their voices.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mcmagic posted:

I think she's not....... But everyone thinks she is?

shes trying to pass via omission, which is loving weird

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Clip-On Fedora posted:

If Haim Saban cares about Israel so much, then why doesn’t he send the Power Rangers to help them?

think all the birthright trips are indefinitely canceled for now

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

theyre making that one biden drawing Nichael always posts (you know the one) into a movie

the mario & luigi fuckfest??

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀
e: discretion is the greater part of valour.

CN CREW-VESSEL has issued a correction as of 20:30 on May 9, 2024

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Patrolling the Wu-jave almost makes you wish for more Stancil Twitter.

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Sorry this is my first exposure to this phenomenon so I was having trouble wrapping my head around it. Did not realize the internet had waged an abuse campaign against her based on it previously.

It's all good, I was just making the point that people can be good or they can be shitheads, and sometimes both, it's just that their being trans or cis is irrelevant to that. Plenty of assholes on both sides of the isle.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

Being 6'4" doesn't help, but I suppose there are tall women.

Idk, it's like if Sean King was wading into the Drake beef by saying Drake is white. It's a position people hold, and I suppose he could hold, but it's a weird tack.
CEASE FIRE! CEASE FIIIRRRREEEE!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I know that "I saw a succ post and got mad at it" is the most boring take right now but I saw a succ post yesterday and got mad at it, and you made me remember it so now I'm going to post it here

even if it is just "one issue" (it is not), if that one issue is genocide, seems like a big deal imo.

and kennedy is presumably at no fault for having his brain eaten by worms so I don't think shaming him there is nice.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

SixteenShells posted:

If matt's on anything regularly it's probably weed like the rest of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45Q2flGWws

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
RFK neti potted with pond water on a dare

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

ever since I read that article about how they're trying to get her to resign im begrudgingly pro kjp. look at this slop.
Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre En Route Milwaukee, WI | The White House

IRONCLAD

it will not be rescheduled

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nichael posted:

the mario & luigi fuckfest??

no the omega one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

i just assume most wisconsinites get their first stroke or heart attack in their mid-30s either from their blood being 90% ethanol or consuming nothing but dairy and beef