Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Tbh I was thinking about maugrim’s vote record yesterday too. Openly says in thread that deadline is 2am for them but doesn’t even put a vote down before peacing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Tbh I was thinking about maugrim’s vote record yesterday too. Openly says in thread that deadline is 2am for them but doesn’t even put a vote down before peacing out.

this post gets a HMMMM from me

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Your Personal Muse posted:

this post gets a HMMMM from me

hi ypm who would you vote today and why

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Maugrim only seemed to talk about binus and not salad yesterday for some reason. Could be maugrim salad scum team. Or overtly distancing themselves from binus. If binus was a scumbud could explain why they didn’t leave their vote down.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
The problem your logic is that I’m town

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CubicalSucrose posted:

I posted VF at all the relevant points except for like 5 minutes to go, and that detail has been discussed in thread today. Vote TPC for a better future.

It felt like more was about to happen but sure ##vote tpc

b-minus1 posted:

That’s interesting

if i could, i would print out this post as a full page and cook it up and make you eat it. what do you mean "that's interesting"? you're making an activity based argument that's disconnected from the reality of that activity. do you think obama is scum or what?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

You know if my mafia career is full of me getting voted out as town and winning as scum that's fine by me

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Somberbrero posted:

It felt like more was about to happen but sure ##vote tpc

if i could, i would print out this post as a full page and cook it up and make you eat it. what do you mean "that's interesting"? you're making an activity based argument that's disconnected from the reality of that activity. do you think obama is scum or what?

I’m currently voting Obama so yeah I think he’s scum. I don’t vote people on my town list. Notice how I’m not voting tpc

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

saladscooper posted:

hi ypm who would you vote today and why

hello

if you read my posts you would know its cube and obama, and you could probably guess (correctly) that I still want to murder you

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

We could still kill salad

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

b-minus1 posted:

I’m currently voting Obama so yeah I think he’s scum. I don’t vote people on my town list. Notice how I’m not voting tpc

my point is that if you're basing your reads off activity, your reads don't match up with the reality of the game.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tea Party Crasher posted:

You know if my mafia career is full of me getting voted out as town and winning as scum that's fine by me

We could still kill salad

defeatist tone at 2 votes, an overreaction

immediate bargaining for a candidate that tpc has otherwise ignored today? why not just push on obama again?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Why do people want to vote out binus? I know I started the day with "it's TPC and binus" but it could very well just be TPC.

Votecount for Day 2

b-minus1 (3): Maugrim, ObamaAkbar., saladscooper
Tea Party Crasher (2): CubicalSucrose, Somberbrero
ObamaAkbar. (2): b-minus1, Tea Party Crasher
CubicalSucrose (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher

Not Voting (2): fool of sound, Your Personal Muse

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 11th, 2024 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Somberbrero posted:

my point is that if you're basing your reads off activity, your reads don't match up with the reality of the game.

The reality of the game is that we are in danger of mislunching me, and probably tpc as well.

I gotta day your concerned townie vibes don’t appear to be genuine. You’re definitely near the top of my scum list.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Once again I’d like people to read my case and binus’s posts and then agree with me and vote him. TIA

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CubicalSucrose posted:

Why do people want to vote out binus? I know I started the day with "it's TPC and binus" but it could very well just be TPC.

Votecount for Day 2

b-minus1 (3): Maugrim, ObamaAkbar., saladscooper
Tea Party Crasher (2): CubicalSucrose, Somberbrero
ObamaAkbar. (2): b-minus1, Tea Party Crasher
CubicalSucrose (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher

Not Voting (2): fool of sound, Your Personal Muse

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 11th, 2024 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

i feel like you answered your own question? both are good votes, i don't care which one we flip.

b-minus1 posted:

The reality of the game is that we are in danger of mislunching me, and probably tpc as well.

I gotta day your concerned townie vibes don’t appear to be genuine. You’re definitely near the top of my scum list.

this has no relevance to the point! your reaction to me pointing out a simple small hole in your rationale doesn't make sense as town.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

b-minus1 posted:

Binus is just reactively OMGUSing people rather than actually analysing post histories or doing anything else that resembles proper scum hunting

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Once again I’d like people to read my case and binus’s posts and then agree with me and vote him. TIA

Your case is interesting. I did reread binus and their posts today aren't great. Especially "assuming everyone active is town" seems strange to me.

I also reread TMor who was on salad pretty much all of yesterday. I don't particularly want to vote salad today though, but maybe I should.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Binus is just reactively OMGUSing people rather than actually analysing post histories or doing anything else that resembles proper scum hunting

I haven’t omgused a single person in this game unlike some people i know

b-minus1 posted:

##vote obama

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah it’s binus

First post since I voted for him:

Over an hour later following Timor’s read on me he suddenly notices I’ve voted for him? This seems like an opportunistic and blatant attempt to +1 TMor to move the vote off himself (or maybe even cause a no elim)

Then his one town read (who also happened to have a scum read on me) dies N1. This a classic scum frame up

##vote binus

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Somberbrero posted:

i feel like you answered your own question? both are good votes, i don't care which one we flip.

this has no relevance to the point! your reaction to me pointing out a simple small hole in your rationale doesn't make sense as town.

Do you think I’m scum or not? If you do then vote me. What are you waiting for?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

b-minus1 posted:

Do you think I’m scum or not? If you do then vote me. What are you waiting for?

Somberbrero posted:

i feel like you answered your own question? both[Ed: binus and tpc] are good votes, i don't care which one we flip.

Sorry cube binus was more persuasive ##vote binus

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Thank you

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
You guys should try voting scum tomorrow. Prolly only have one more chance to do so

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

You guys should try voting scum tomorrow. Prolly only have one more chance to do so

Sounds risky

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I really hate this railroaded attempt to make people choose between Binus and TPC

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Your Personal Muse posted:

I really hate this railroaded attempt to make people choose between Binus and TPC

You could vote Obama

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

You could vote Obama

I thought he was term limited???!?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

What do we all think of binus being -1 for the better part of a day and not getting hammered. Obviously neither town nor scum would want to hammer two and a half days early but I'm wondering if what we are seeing is scum hopping on a vote early so someone else gets the hammer suspicion, or if they are holding off to save a bud

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

SAW is live. - https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Honestly I think Scum would see their compadre at -1 and to be posting to try and convince others, that way they can bus and get some cred while also using it as a chance to make someone look bad

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Like for it to get to this point and then stagnate with almost no conversation going on reinforces my feelings that binus is town

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Of course it could also mean that all the votes are town and scum don't want their buddy to get clapped, I'm leaning towards my first theory though

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

What do we all think of binus being -1 for the better part of a day and not getting hammered. Obviously neither town nor scum would want to hammer two and a half days early but I'm wondering if what we are seeing is scum hopping on a vote early so someone else gets the hammer suspicion, or if they are holding off to save a bud

This was an argument I made, as scum, to push shade on Zoya last game, as they had left uhh...townSpork at -1 for quite a while before hammering.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Honestly I think Scum would see their compadre at -1 and to be posting to try and convince others, that way they can bus and get some cred while also using it as a chance to make someone look bad

The townies are my only compadres

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Like for it to get to this point and then stagnate with almost no conversation going on reinforces my feelings that binus is town

I agree with your feelings

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

CubicalSucrose posted:

This was an argument I made, as scum, to push shade on Zoya last game, as they had left uhh...townSpork at -1 for quite a while before hammering.

I'm going to tell you what the local government told that lady who was making TikToks about The shelter she was digging under her suburban home: stop tunneling

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I'm going to tell you what the local government told that lady who was making TikToks about The shelter she was digging under her suburban home: stop tunneling

"Despite what her TikTok username suggests, Kala does not have a formal background in engineering."

"In the future, she said she hopes to also build a castle."

There was nothing in that story about the local government saying anything about stopping.

##vote TPC

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

CubicalSucrose posted:

"Despite what her TikTok username suggests, Kala does not have a formal background in engineering."

There was nothing in that story about the local government saying anything about stopping.

##vote TPC

I assure you that eventually she was asked to stop tunneling under her suburban home lol

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I assure you that eventually she was asked to stop tunneling under her suburban home lol

lol didn't get permits or anything before doing a DIY excavation boondoggle, wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CubicalSucrose posted:

##vote TPC

Awful