Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
cruelty squad ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Good soup! posted:

hoarding ammunition to guard the funko pop stockpiles

lol i need guns to protect myself from my opps and the cops. by the way i work a spreadsheet job and go straight home and post on an internet forum where the mod probates anyone who disagrees with us and never go outside

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i like to post, in the no-fun zone

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

pog boyfriend posted:

lol i need guns to protect myself from my opps and the cops. by the way i work a spreadsheet job and go straight home and post on an internet forum where the mod probates anyone who disagrees with us and never go outside

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

The final boss of CSPAM

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

blood starved beast looking p scary

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Pimpy x3 Kaioken x4 on that dog

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

playtime has only just begun

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

*bane voice*

lobster shirt posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Joey McChrist posted:

*bane voice*

You merely adopted the dog.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pog boyfriend posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

pog boyfriend posted:

It’s okay though the guy who bragged about punching a child and said if you’re pro gun control it means you wanted elderly and disabled people to be raped and murdered got a sixer

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

*pulling out a tactical AR at the taco bell drive thru when they get the number of sauce packets wrong* count that poo poo again

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Voxx posted:

i punched a kid in reno just to watch him cry

Soul Dentist posted:

TFR poster, 2024, colorized

Thread is firing on all cylinders

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

2x cspam 3x fyad

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

jesus lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

pog boyfriend posted:

be fair pog, sometimes they have to go to.... the grocery store

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

At least it isn't costco. The employees make fun of you over there.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

lol at thinking these guys don't Doordash everything

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Saw a cybertruck in the wild today. Insanely lovely looking car. Thing was driving down the road and the stupid flat panel sides were vibrating like an air conditioner in August

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Heath posted:

Saw a cybertruck in the wild today. Insanely lovely looking car. Thing was driving down the road and the stupid flat panel sides were vibrating like an air conditioner in August

I’ll never understand why anyone would want to drive something that looks like an industrial refrigerator on wheels. Like at least if it was a real industrial fridge you could put ice cream bars in it.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Take away their guns...Make it sting.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nuns with Guns posted:

I’ll never understand why anyone would want to drive something that looks like an industrial refrigerator on wheels. Like at least if it was a real industrial fridge you could put ice cream bars in it.

They're insanely dumb.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The ones with paint jobs look janky too, like a background filler car in a PS1 game

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

symbolic posted:

lol at thinking these guys don't Doordash everything

Putting this in the "drop off instructions for driver" part at every checkout:

There has been too much violence, too much pain. None here are without sin, but I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Leave the crab rangoons, the shrimp fried rice, the chicken skewers, and the whole hunan pork combination platter, and I spare your lives.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Nuns with Guns posted:

There is literally nothing aesthetically pleasing about it. I hate the way the other Teslas look too but at least they make some kind of posturing at being sleek. This thing looks like a giant toddler toy

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Flying Zamboni posted:

Putting this in the "drop off instructions for driver" part at every checkout:

There has been too much violence, too much pain. None here are without sin, but I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Leave the crab rangoons, the shrimp fried rice, the chicken skewers, and the whole hunan pork combination platter, and I spare your lives.

lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Joey McChrist posted:

*bane voice*

lobster shirt posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
When I was a kid we were headed home from the ranch one Sunday night when some little dipshits tossed a water balloon at our truck from behind a bridge abutment; my dad slammed on the brakes, screeched to a stop in the middle of the road, got the 20ga out from behind the seat, and fired both barrels up into the bridge girders so that birdshot was bouncing around all over everything. Sometimes it's really hilarious to hear children screaming in terror.

Personally, if somebody throws something at my vehicle while I'm moving at highway speeds, I am absolutely sending hollowpoints in response.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Many epic post in broken search era lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

When I was a kid we were headed home from the ranch one Sunday night when some little dipshits tossed a water balloon at our truck from behind a bridge abutment; my dad slammed on the brakes, screeched to a stop in the middle of the road, got the 20ga out from behind the seat, and fired both barrels up into the bridge girders so that birdshot was bouncing around all over everything. Sometimes it's really hilarious to hear children screaming in terror.

Personally, if somebody throws something at my vehicle while I'm moving at highway speeds, I am absolutely sending hollowpoints in response.

Ah, America

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Homeless Friend posted:

:blastu::chloe:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

When I was in high school, some friends of mine were driving around aimlessly (as you do) and got into an argument about whether a .30-06 could penetrate the engine block of the car, at which point the driver stopped the car, pulled out the rifle in the back, and tested the theory. Turns out it could! With predictable results!

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

Thank you, father, for the generational trauma seen as virtue. I yearn for a leader just like you. :patriot:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Child raising a water balloon but I whip my pistol out of my holster and shoot it, water exploding all over them. “better luck next time, kid”

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

Sometimes it's really hilarious to hear children screaming in terror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Has anybody played the new game Indika and do you recommend it