Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

OPAONI posted:

I have zero empathy for Melania. She's just a different kind of monstrous.

She wore a jacket with "I really don't care do u" printed on the back to visit immigrant children at a detention center. There's no empathy inside her at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

hes gonna be making GBS threads and yelling all night lmao

He's an old yeller.

No wonder he kicked Noem to the curb.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Seth Pecksniff posted:

We're gonna play a game from here on out

If you post about how Trump is only going to get a fine and not be jailed or some derivation thereof, and if the judge does that, you win and nothing happens

If you say it and he gets jailed, you get hit with a probe

Have fun!

Donald Trump will go to prison. While in prison he will be elected president of the United States. He will also fall in love with a female CO, who will show him the error of his ways. He will resign the presidency and move to New Mexico with the love of his life to start an alpaca farm. The presidency will be ascended to by Vice President Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Civil posted:

I'm curious if he ever searches for critical news of himself. I know his staff likes to print a bunch of glowing articles that put him in a good light for him to show everyone, but would staff tell him he's being punked? Or does he only see critical things of himself during his daily 12 hours of TV?

He has an emotional support person who prints out favorable news articles for him to read. I don't think he exposes himself to any negative opinions.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Civil posted:

I'm curious if he ever searches for critical news of himself. I know his staff likes to print a bunch of glowing articles that put him in a good light for him to show everyone, but would staff tell him he's being punked? Or does he only see critical things of himself during his daily 12 hours of TV?

1.25 Billion results

That's a lot of Googling.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Imagine looking at this sniveling crybaby and seeing a strong man lol.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Scags McDouglas posted:

I feel like I'd really be grasping for straws if I promised my wife up and down I wasn't cheating and she said "Why can that woman describe your penis perfectly?".

to be fair, the woman in the rape trial couldn't tell if it was his thumb or dick so....

i doubt trump remembers any of his kids unless someone mentions them by name. or they wear name badges when they meet him.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Silly Burrito posted:

1.25 Billion results

That's a lot of Googling.

Some of those are about playing cards or farting.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

bird with big dick posted:

Well he does those too.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
If Trump does get sentenced, what are the odds of him pulling the full Weinstein and showing up before the judge with a walker or wheelchair?

On one hand, his ego could force him to maintain his alpha-est male of alpha males persona, but his cowardice might also make him do anything to avoid a stint in jail where the toilets aren’t even gold-plated. It’s kind of a coin toss.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Almost Smart posted:

If Trump does get sentenced, what are the odds of him pulling the full Weinstein and showing up before the judge with a walker or wheelchair?

On one hand, his ego could force him to maintain his alpha-est male of alpha males persona, but his cowardice might also make him do anything to avoid a stint in jail where the toilets aren’t even gold-plated. It’s kind of a coin toss.

Trump has too much pride to make such a display of feebleness. No way in hell would he do something like that. My personal prediction, should he actually be jailed, is playing the martyr card like we've never seen before; chin up and screaming as loudly as possible.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

Almost Smart posted:

He can't show any sort of weakness like that if there is still a chance of him winning the election. If he loses and it's this time next year he might try that, but not before November.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If you post about how Trump is only going to get a fine and not be jailed or some derivation thereof, and if the judge does that, you win and nothing happens

Have fun!

A probe matching the length of his sentence?

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Data Graham posted:

A probe matching the length of his sentence?

:kiss:

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

beerinator posted:

She wore a jacket with "I really don't care do u" printed on the back to visit immigrant children at a detention center. There's no empathy inside her at all.

Yep, that was the exact moment for me (and probably a lot of others) that dashed the final iota of narrative that she's just an unwilling victim in this. She can endure all the humiliation on the planet and I wouldn't care.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

All I could think of with that mouth.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
happy to see the hiss make it back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GioBjltdUnU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Noted leftist, um, George Conway

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

thunderspanks posted:

Trump has too much pride to make such a display of feebleness. No way in hell would he do something like that. My personal prediction, should he actually be jailed, is playing the martyr card like we've never seen before; chin up and screaming as loudly as possible.

I'm just curious to see what emerges from jail after his first night there. Not once in his adult life has he ever been forced to do anything against his will, and that first night in jail will be a true mind-gently caress.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Three Olives posted:

Jesus I mixed up Kaitlan Collins w/ Kaitlin Bennett for a second and wanted to know how she was qualified to attend. I've poo poo my pants a ton of times, that makes me a journalist?

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Well we know he doesn't play cards.....doesn't have a full deck.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Three Olives posted:

lol it's a Conway day

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Anderson Koopa posted:

Trump is going to be both confused and angry at this tweet. I don't think he understands that he is the only one on trial here.

As I have said, a list of simple things Trump doesn't understand would be the longest book in the world.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
https://x.com/CantEverDie/status/1788651476077728038

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Wayne's world Reboot looking real bad.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

this is legal I don't make the rules but they do

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

The cynical doomer part of my brain thinks Merchan may refer to his "I'm cautious, because some people under the gag order have been using it as a sword rather than a shield" bit @ the gag order and ding Stormy for it

e: this

Shishkahuben fucked around with this message at 01:56 on May 10, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Shishkahuben posted:

The cynical doomer part of my brain thinks Merchan may refer to his "I'm cautious, because some people under the gag order have been using it as a sword rather than a shield" bit @ the gag order and ding Stormy for it

They had a whole thing today about removing the gag order in regards to Stormy. Trump getting dinged 10 times previously told Merchan that Trump can't be trusted to control himself. His actions had a consequence.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

This was the absolute grossest part of today. Stormy held her own. I hope Trump’s lawyer rots in hell for this heavy handed victim blaming and slut shaming.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Three Olives posted:

Trump taking over the Republican party has thrown the entire political spectrum into chaos. Mike Johnson, an election denning young Earth creationist, was somehow depicted as fighting of an ouster attempt by conservative republicans.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Three Olives posted:

i cant tell if she's talking about political leaning or where they were sitting... maybe both.. but yeah, george conway.. guy who dated/married two conservatives.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

cr0y posted:

Getwrekt

Also does he know that the trial isn't televised lol

lmao you just made me realize that he probably genuinely believes this is being televised

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Anderson Koopa posted:

Trump is going to be both confused and angry at this tweet. I don't think he understands that he is the only one on trial here.

Trump is absolutely not used to women kicking him around like this in public. If he wins in the fall and I'm Stormy, I would seriously consider leaving the country.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Have fun!

Cool - Trump will never, ever, under any circumstance, be punished beyond a paltry fine that he’ll never pay. He will die happy and free and his family will thrive and be a pain in everybody else’s rear end for decades to come.

This judge doesn’t have the balls to be a significant part of American history. Not even close.

And more than that, any American citizen even considering the concept that a former president will ever be subject to jail or anything like it is completely naive at best and at worst suggests that they’ve learned absolutely nothing from however long they’ve been alive and also fundamentally misunderstand every single lesson of American history and the very fabric of American society.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Three Olives posted:

"the first person that caught my eye was everybody" - A Giant-Brained Genius

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Have fun!

Can it work the other day, too? It someone insists he goes to jail but he only gets fined?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

Imagine looking at this sniveling crybaby and seeing a strong man lol.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Donald Trump will go to prison. While in prison he will be elected president of the United States. He will also fall in love with a female CO, who will show him the error of his ways. He will resign the presidency and move to New Mexico with the love of his life to start an alpaca farm. The presidency will be ascended to by Vice President Marjorie Taylor Greene.

If this happens I will resign my mod spot and give it to you

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Can it work the other day, too? It someone insists he goes to jail but he only gets fined?

Sure why not though I probably won't remember this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

more transcripts, I want to know what garbage he was watching lol

Q. Did you go into the bungalow to meet with Mr. Trump?
A. Yes.
Q. And tell us a little bit about what you discussed with
him in the bungalow?
A. Same sort of thing. He was busy. He was on the phone.
When I got there, there were several phone calls. He was
watching television. I said, you know, what are we having for
dinner? He was watching a documentary. We were talking about
the documentary that he was watching about some sailors that got
killed by sharks or submarines. He kept trying to make sexual
advances, putting his hand on my leg, scooting closer, giving me
compliments.
Q. What was your response?
A. I told him I was on my period.
Q. But you told him you did not want to; is that right?
A. Yes.