Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Homer and Marge Simpson? Peter and Lois Griffin? Bob and Linda Belcher? :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
wait, is he implying Garfield is a cartoon for adults?

poo poo, he's such a weirdo manchild I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking about my little pony.

Why won't the ponies gently caress in my serious adult cartoon for adults about magical ponies in magic land!!!!!! :argh:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

dr_rat posted:

Yes, that is in fact what he believes

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

tFUCKINGmesis posted:

I don't get why he doesn't just use generative AI to create pictures of himself at the event. It worked fine for people who thought Katy Perry should have been there.

I mean, he’s both not smart and also incredibly oblivious (plus incredibly narcissistic) so we have to remember we have a low bar here people.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

dr_rat posted:

He's implying Garfield is a cartoon for AN adult

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Let My PuppetsCartoons Come

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

He's implying Garfield is a cartoon for AN adult

in the same sense the one ring was a ring for a gollum.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
and much like Gollum, Nathen has lost the ring and is slowly going insane

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Does Garfield have a Mount Doom? After all these years of corrupting all who come across it, will finally Viacom be strong enough to try and cast Garfield into it???

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

dr_rat posted:

Does Garfield have a Mount Doom? After all these years of corrupting all who come across it, will finally Viacom be strong enough to try and cast Garfield into it???

Abu Dhabi.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
That's some hosed up poo poo!

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Is it four out of five rotten lasagnas? Because that's pretty good.

Also when was the last frozen rotten lasagna delivered by Garfield/Scooby eats?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

It’s four rotten lasagnas out of ten, which makes me think that it’s not that bad if the scale is rotten lasagnas

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mazri! You idiot! You fool! You absolute BUFFOON! Dilbert is the adult Garfield!

Also, your political and social beliefs align pretty well with the creator.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

root beer posted:

It’s four rotten lasagnas out of ten, which makes me think that it’s not that bad if the scale is rotten lasagnas

This kind of poo poo that he does drives me crazy. He literally loses track of his original thought process mid-sentence and also doesn't know what things mean

It should be 10/10 rotten lasagnas or 4/10 good lasagnas. It's also really dumb that he picked 4, because it implies that he found any kind of merit in the movie

I loving hate Nathen

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Escape From Noise posted:

Mazri! You idiot! You fool! You absolute BUFFOON! Dilbert is the adult Garfield!

Also, your political and social beliefs align pretty well with the creator.

Nathen knows better than to compete with the culinary perfection that was the Dilburrito.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://x.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1788672380719542342

Pour one out for Garfield Mazri

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

#Nickelodeon killed #Garfield Mazri to cover up Nathen's exposure of their bad business practices and pedophile ring #PG13

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
I feel a guy trying to set up this massive business for licensing and protecting IPs should probably not be rage-sharing pirated movie links to a property he still uses for branding, somehow. This diminishes my faith in the quality of service I can expect from Eggies!

Seems like bad marketing to me but what the gently caress do I know right?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Note: Garfield Mazri was given to one of Nathen’s fans because Nathen didn’t want to have to deal with a sick cat - so Nathen didn’t take those pictures, he’s just capitalizing on the poor animal’s death for sweet internet clout

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Poor cat had to live with nathan for 2 weeks (max before he dumped him)

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Yeah, it had liver disease or something. He doesn't own this cat.

Great toe beans. Looks furious. Probably unsocialized. Rip poor orange cat who probably got open mouth kissed by nathen.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Busters posted:

Yeah, it had liver disease or something. He doesn't own this cat.

Great toe beans. Looks furious. Probably unsocialized. Rip poor orange cat who probably got open mouth kissed by nathen.

You'd look rough too if Nathen Mazri had kicked your rear end in a drunken fury

(Supposedly that's what caused Nathen to both stop drinking and give away the cat)

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

The cat he punched in drunken anger and told people about amongst other self serving crap

You know he likely reads this thread for attention, positive and negative, because of his wild ego problem and goon poop touchers letting him know. This isn't Doobie, it's much more sinister.

hi nathAn

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I can't imagine Nathen just lurking.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

I very much doubt he knows of this thread or even if SA's existence. He doesn't have the self control to not directly and clearly respond to criticism the moment he sees it.

He's the type of person that only #staybrowsed on the big 3 social media and linked articles.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
someone do the needful and write a vice article on this thread

Isometric Bacon
Jul 24, 2004

Let's get naked!

Steadiman posted:

I feel a guy trying to set up this massive business for licensing and protecting IPs should probably not be rage-sharing pirated movie links to a property he still uses for branding, somehow. This diminishes my faith in the quality of service I can expect from Eggies!

Seems like bad marketing to me but what the gently caress do I know right?

I both equal parts find this absolutely hilarious, because, as you say - it's entirely opposed to whatever vague description this Egeez product purports to be about, but am also slightly saddened - because I want to see Nathan succeed in securing frequently more bizarre ips to turn into ill defined business ventures.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Dick Bastardly posted:

Pretty sure you mean three part book series. There's just too much for a mere article.

Isometric Bacon
Jul 24, 2004

Let's get naked!
I'm also really hoping this Garfield movie turns out to be a good movie, with critical and commercial success, only because I will enjoy watching Nathen flip his tune.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Dick Bastardly posted:

Absolutely not. Nathen needs to never ever EVER find out about this thread. No one here needs to contact Nathen: doing so would ruin EVERYTHING.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Absolutely not. Nathen needs to never ever EVER find out about this thread. No one here needs to contact Nathen: doing so would ruin EVERYTHING.

I think it'd be funny as heck for the poop to be picked up and thrown at the fan and splatter everywhere, but you're probably right. Nathan would implode and the lols would never be the same.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Isometric Bacon posted:

I'm also really hoping this Garfield movie turns out to be a good movie, with critical and commercial success, only because I will enjoy watching Nathen flip his tune.

I hope it's loving horrible but it makes a ton of money so Nathen can't criticize it.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

It Came from Something Awful Again: How a Toxic Troll Army Accidentally Memed GarfieldEATS Out of Business

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Bi monthly reminder to not touch the poop

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Bi monthly reminder to not touch the poop

Seriously, please don't. It will ruin this wonderful thread if you do.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Powerful Katrinka posted:

This

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Why would anyone write about this thread, anyway? Use it as research to write about Nathen, sure, it's an archive dedicated to his madness. But actually write about the thread itself? This isn't interesting, Nathen is

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
There should be no record that Nathan or anything he ever did happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Gildiss posted:

There should be no record that Nathan or anything he ever did happened.

Indeed, all that's ever been said about him should remain in the medium of forums ephemera and slide into total obscurity when the time comes. Last thing we need is exposing Nathen to a bunch of clout/ content chasing morons on the internet