Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Whoever probates myco is ill of mind & body, and their soul is full of pus.

we MUST preserve the sanctity of thr communist gun forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the forum that got its mod stripped for using intensely racist lynching imagery to be mad about Donald Trump has had it with the chill Tetris player.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

♪ you've a fatty jerky body, and you rode the shortest bus, Mister Mooooood ♪

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

welcome posted:

♪ you've a fatty jerky body, and you rode the shortest bus, Mister Mooooood ♪

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
1) Hogwarts Legacy
2) Aliens: Fireteam Elite
3) Styx: Master of Shadows
4) Starfield
5) Battlefield Hardline
6) Styx: Shards of Darkness
7) Metro 2033
8) Intravenous 2: Mercenarism
9) Metro: Last Light
10) The Bunker
11) Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus?
12) She Sees Red
13) Metro Exodus
14) The Gallery
15) Blade Runner
16) The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker
17) The Isle Tide Hotel

FMV mystery game about rescuing your estranged daughter from some weird cult. Not my favourite one tbh, compared to some others like Late Shift, etc., but it was alright. I ended up succeeding, escaping with the protagonist's daughter - although her private eye buddy went AWOL, so no idea what happened to them. Went through it a few more times to see different endings too, but I think I probably got the best one first go, from what I've seen

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

the forum that got its mod stripped for using intensely racist lynching imagery to be mad about Donald Trump has had it with the chill Tetris player.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

good poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

:staredog:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

symbolic posted:

AA walking into his living room after ending a seven hour stream to beat Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby and being greeted by 15 seated Imps solemnly and silently staring at him

a copy of sneak king falls out of his coat pocket after coming back from a suspiciously long time in the bathroom

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

12) castlevania: bloodlines

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guy open carrying at a KB Toys electronics department.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Try that in the stuffies aisle.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol memory unlocked, i bought smash melee at a kb toys on launch day (gamestop and eb games were both sold out) nd the dude in front of me in line had a full matrix trenchcoat and mirrored pince-nez + much acne. i was like 13 and thought he was the coolest poo poo on earth and hell, maybe he was

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scoffing at their elementary Lego collection.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

"I love the smell of Pokemon TCG booster boxes in the morning. It smells like victory."

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you wanna play rough? *reaches behind commemorative teddy ruxpin and pulls out a tek-9* say hello to my little friend!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If all guns magically vanished one day I could easily just construct a working FN P90 out of my sister’s crotchspawn’s Duplo bricks.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol memory unlocked, i bought smash melee at a kb toys on launch day (gamestop and eb games were both sold out) nd the dude in front of me in line had a full matrix trenchcoat and mirrored pince-nez + much acne. i was like 13 and thought he was the coolest poo poo on earth and hell, maybe he was

he was.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If all guns magically vanished one day I could easily just construct a working FN P90 out of my sister’s crotchspawn’s Duplo bricks.

Fungah! posted:

you wanna play rough? *reaches behind commemorative teddy ruxpin and pulls out a tek-9* say hello to my little friend!

Joey McChrist posted:

"I love the smell of Pokemon TCG booster boxes in the morning. It smells like victory."

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

AITA for... trying to teach a whole shelf of Furbies to say "guns don't kill, people do"? u/CopKillah1979

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

remember, don't feed the TFR posters after midnight.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

*beeping as a scooter backs into the aisle with a guy wild eyed and gun drawn* so you're probably asking yourself, did he buy 5 commemorative velociraptor blue figurines or 6? now to tell you the truth, i've forgotten myself in all this excitement. but being this is a walther ppk, the most from a videogame handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "do i feel lucky?" well, do ya, punk?

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lol but teddy ruxpin is back, like everything else. my kids have one. the new ones have screens for eyes so when you turn it off it looks like it has empty sockets.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

Wormskull posted:

lfmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

Fungah! posted:

sorry i cut in line, but i wasnt going to miss launch day

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

12. Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age

Much like The Phantom Menace, this game is awkward and wooden as hell. It had two things really going for it, gambits and Balthier, and they were strong enough to see it through to the end. I did maybe 50% of the postgame content and it's kinda strange that the final boss doesn't scale to it at all, dude died in seconds even without having any of the ultimate weapons. I liked FF12 a lot despite its problems.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

bees x1000 posted:

Much like The Phantom Menace,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002