Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The range is full of spineless fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Me: Bye mom
Mom: Where are you going?
Me: Im gonna go defend equality
Mom: By yourself?
Me: No, I've got some of the top 100 TFR posters going with me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a gamer with AIDS.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Wormskull posted:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wormskull posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

symbolic posted:

Wormskull posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Doing the full chin-on-fist in deep thought trying to decide whether sexy Hitler or GBSFAN is worse

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

Doing the full chin-on-fist in deep thought trying to decide whether sexy Hitler or GBSFAN is worse

It's the Taylor Swift(?) one where she's making a finger gun and it says a really badass cuban communist style phrase on it lol. Sexy Hitler guy is too much of a pussy to really lean into the irony and GBSFAN doesn't have a mind of their own, which is simply tragic, that's all.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Wormskull posted:

It's the Taylor Swift(?) one where she's making a finger gun and it says a really badass cuban communist style phrase on it lol. Sexy Hitler guy is too much of a pussy to really lean into the irony and GBSFAN doesn't have a mind of their own, which is simply tragic, that's all.

that's a lyric from one of her hit songs... smh you don't know a taylor swift lyric when you see one

imagine hating women this much

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its a line from her greatest song, bad blood (feat. kendrick lamar)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Metis of the Chat Thread posted:

that's a lyric from one of her hit songs... smh you don't know a taylor swift lyric when you see one

imagine hating women this much

My bad. lmfao. It was way worse than I thought. I apologize to Taylor Swift on behalf of myself and the person who is twisting her art into something profoundly r-worded.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though surely that's a great person. I just have a prejudice against gun people on principle and I'm being toxic. Sorry whoever owns that avatar, I'm sure you mean extremely well lol and uh, it's not an affront to life, God or Taylor Swift.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lol and lol again.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

symbolic posted:

Wormskull posted:

lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Wormskull posted:

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
wonderful forums

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

who knew that the baby blowjob mod's fiefdom would be full of freaks???

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

symbolic posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I choose to believe the peace sign salsa av belongs to a very confused middle-aged dad who came in for deer hunting advice

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Wormskull posted:

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
why the gently caress do they all start saying yall like a republican running for office when someone dares to question something lmfao

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

yall folx listen up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

iwentdoodie posted:

why the gently caress do they all start saying yall like a republican running for office when someone dares to question something lmfao

Because they saw cooler, more serious people say it and the average goon is basically a parrot. This is a weird question because people have been saying yall in this fashion for like 10 years now lol.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

hey foLks,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's not supposed to be like a republican, but like a relatable, probably minority person, in an embarrassing and in my opinion offensive imitation. If that blows your mind in 2024 wtf dude. Cool name.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope it can go without saying I don't mean everyone says yall like that, and you know what I mean.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think folks is harmless and chill when you're not including yourself, these days. I have to think about why I think that but the self-inclusion when you see a goon say folks just hits wrong.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Every English speaker needs a second person plural pronoun. "Yinz" is too gross, "youse/youseguys" only applies to the Trenton branch of the Roman Empire, and "you all" sounds like "you people"

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Y’all is shorter than you all, but I use you all because having the y’all debate is so many more letters.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The goon "yall" is used in place of a general "you" or "we" and the shirking of responsibility is what makes it annoying. IMO.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol for some reason at how lightning quick some goons were able to clear up the Taylor Swift lore

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Taylor S'wit

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

lol for some reason at how lightning quick some goons were able to clear up the Taylor Swift lore

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I knew I could count on em.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Indika is cool. It's an extremely hack thing to do nowadays to describe games solely in terms of other games ("it's a love letter to classic RPGs like Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger!" "It's like Dark Souls had a baby with Halo!") but I am glad to say that even if I had the urge to do that I cannot think of anything else to compare it to. I'm only a few hours in and the game's presentation is utterly unique in a good way. The ambient noise of the area gives way to bizarre 8-bit soundtracks despite a very bleak and austere winter atmosphere. There are occasional diversions into flashbacks rendered in pixel art. There's an experience system for some reason. Some really loving weird poo poo happens. The game has a clear vision and some very interesting directorial decisions, especially with regard to camera angles. One of the first shots of your character is in a bizarre and terrifying fish-eye lens positioned as if the camera were a GoPro trained on her forehead and it's very disorientinting

Anyway go pick it up maybe. Just beware that the game has a bit of the jank factor to it and a lot of overthinkable puzzles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im from texas and do not give goons permission to say yall. its our word.