Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

lol back to old timey misogyny then
Back to suggests that they stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Trump making GBS threads on someone for being on a reality TV show is a lol.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

lol back to old timey misogyny then

Very old timey. When was the last time someone called a woman they disliked a shrew?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Um. Ahem, and WHO is making this statement...?

I mean look at the fuckin thumbnail for christ's sakes.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Lammasu posted:

Very old timey. When was the last time someone called a woman they disliked a shrew?

The only time I've even heard shrew being used in that context in recent years was the Shakespeare play.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Pikavangelist posted:

lol at tromp using literal coach z-rear end shampoo

"Something with a ship on the bottle, the sort a child would buy."
- Hannibal Lecter

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Cool - Trump will never, ever, under any circumstance, be punished beyond a paltry fine that he’ll never pay. He will die happy and free and his family will thrive and be a pain in everybody else’s rear end for decades to come.

This judge doesn’t have the balls to be a significant part of American history. Not even close.

And more than that, any American citizen even considering the concept that a former president will ever be subject to jail or anything like it is completely naive at best and at worst suggests that they’ve learned absolutely nothing from however long they’ve been alive and also fundamentally misunderstand every single lesson of American history and the very fabric of American society.

This is very true. I know because Trump will never be impeached. And even if he is he'll never be indicted. And if he's indicted he'll never go to court. And if goes to court

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Ingraham fits the dictionary better than Daniels, her job is to be argumentative and perpetually aggrieved.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/shrew posted:

an offensive word for a woman who is considered to be unpleasant and easily annoyed, and who argues a lot.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

Nessus posted:

Back to suggests that they stopped.

:hmmyes:

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

"Surviving members of the crew attended a special screening in New York City on 18 July 2007."

:wtf:

Yes, I'd like to go relive probably the worst moments of my life watching and see reenactments of my friends getting eaten by sharks.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

wth, i thought trump only watched the gorilla channel

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
sharks are famously the gorillas of the sea

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

given that moose are capable of diving up to 20 meters underwater to hunt for prey, it's not inconceivable that a gorilla could fight a moose that's killed a shark

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Shark-gorilla would be a cool dnd monster.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

:lol:

How long before full-blown panic sets in with the Trump campaign? RFK Jr is going to end up running far to the right of Trump and hits him on one of Trump's biggest liabilities, the COVID Vax.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Three Olives posted:

How long before full-blown panic sets in with the Trump campaign? RFK Jr is going to end up running far to the right of Trump and hits him on one of Trump's biggest liabilities, the COVID Vax.

RFK Jr. already has the mind controlling parasite demographic locked up.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

more and more people are saying this

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Lammasu posted:

If I'm not mistaken, were curses can be inflicted on gorillas and dire apes, so a wereshark gorilla is certainly tenable

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
There’s no way RFKJr had a parasite when he was undoubtedly gobbling ivermectin paste like a lil goblin

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I hadn’t logged into Facebook in a while and did today and this was front and center on FB marketplace andthought of you folks and loled

Anyone want to pay 3 grand for the privilege of buying a bulletproof incel camino?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Street Sharks are basically shark gorillas

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Three Olives posted:

Let's just see what he's said about the vac-

https://x.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1646696738013454336

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Serious_Cyclone posted:

There’s no way RFKJr had a parasite when he was undoubtedly gobbling ivermectin paste like a lil goblin

I was reading about the brain worms today, and apparently when they die is the bigger issue? They decay and release all of their nasty parasite bits into wherever they curled up and died and that leaves a hosed up hole in your brain.

Not good, folk, not good!

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-09-2017/fXDX-2.mp4

any questions?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Street Sharks are basically shark gorillas

drat I had forgotten about the existence of street sharks. Gorila sharks, indeed

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024

Thesaurus posted:

drat I had forgotten about the existence of street sharks. Gorila sharks, indeed

They like hamburgers and hot dogs but NEVER PIZZA

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Lammasu posted:

What do you mean 'would be'?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

yes, if i give you a $5 gift cert will you change your avatar? because i loving hate it every time i see it

actually nevermind

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

thanks i hate it

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Sometimes a shark will explode in order to attract giant killer bees

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Coming up with fresh legal strategies for Mr. T:

A) Tweeting that the conflicted judge is about to blow the whistle on Boeing.

B) Laptop from Hell?

C) Blanche who? A fake lawyer who I never knew and has no permit to practice law. I move for mistrial!

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

I mean something saving health issues and thus saving insurance companies money is pushed by insurance? Crazy.

Ulf
Jul 15, 2001

FOUR COLORS
ONE LOVE
Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

This is my favorite picture from this thread fwiw

What an... odd-looking... figurine. Why is this... figurine... in my... thread?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

... wait, wasn't Trump supposed to announce his VP today?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

kazil posted:

This is my favorite picture from this thread fwiw

I completely forgot about this one. Fresh lol.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ulf posted:

What an... odd-looking... figurine. Why is this... figurine... in my... thread?

Actual Context.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Cowslips Warren posted:

i doubt trump remembers any of his kids unless someone mentions them by name. or they wear name badges when they meet him.

I have long thought thatthe easiest wayto scupper his presidential chances would be to ask him his grandkids names live on TV. And press him for an answer.

Even senile diamond joe knows the name of his direct family. And has hugged them morethan DJT.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

I can't tell if Trumps lawyers are more Lionel Hutz or Louis Tully. I suppose it depends upon which team we're talking about?

:wtf: Is that real?

Turn on the monitor, Laura.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Preoptopus posted:

I mean something saving health issues and thus saving insurance companies money is pushed by insurance? Crazy.

"Blue Cross Blue Shield was bribed by... someone? Let's go with Big Pharma... to push the vaccine on you! And the proof is right here, uhhh...."